年齡是什麼呢?

• 我看到不少人會在R boar 問其他人的年齡.<br /> 其實, 是不是有d人會比起他們的年齡成熟....也會有d人高年齡的人會不成熟.<br /> <br /> 你們有點想法呢?

• hi sinthetick,
    <br>
    <br>yes , abosulutely!some高年齡的人會不成熟
    <br>so we should judge a person indiviudally.
    <br>

• You have NO idea how long it took for me to type that all in chinese xDD
    <br>
    <br>But yeah, this is not only on she.com boards or online, it's in reality too. Age reflects time the person has lived, but not how well he/she has used ir or how mature they are.

• haha i am高年齡人不成熟

• lol...
    <br>
    <br>even talent, we cannot say a person who is older should have more talent, it cannot measure as age. more correctly is to count a person's background and life experient, it would be more fair

• But that cannot be measured in terms of numbers, you see...and people usually like a 'summary'. Instead of a long long list (almost like a resume of life), they want an age so they can guess =(
    <br>
    <br>Works for those who are older, but the younger ones get nerfed in this deal :P

• sinthekick, I understand your feeling.
    <br>
    <br>I were always the youngest person in almost every circle of relationships.
    <br>
    <br>However, it doesn't necessarily that the younger ones would be less mature or with less vision or knowledge or experience in things.
    <br>There are lots of occasions that I could be able to communicate with people of 20-40 years of age or even I could provide insight or information in various areas of interest.
    <br>Age is one issue that we cannot make changes. However, our knowledge, our character development, our business experience are all up to us to improve and build up.

• 年齡同經歴成正比, 多少只係因而異, 仲有就係感情既成熟情度, 都係同做幾耐人有關.

• hello stand!
    <br>you seem quite mature!

• chloe, stand is both mature yet humorous, a very entertaining chatmate =) You should stalk some of the thread he posts in XD

• ha, I have stalked considerable thread of you guys!

• I'm glad to found this thread.
    <br>
    <br>Some people like to judge a person based on the numbers, age is one of those figures which i dont think it means anything to me. When come to meeting frds, i would like to look beyond the numbers, and meet them in person.

• sin
    <br>lol the importance of social acceptance through numbers is just a cliche used by people with more number than others. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• 年齡 implies 集體回憶

• 我比起自己年齡成熟

• =P Exactly. I'm happy many people agree with me. xD