外國男人喜歡點的中國女人?

• 外國男人喜歡點的中國女人?

• 肥的

身材豐滿

細眼

• 咁stereotype!?

• Chloe

Foreign guys will like those chinese women who can re-write this question in English so that they can understand and then advise accordingly!!! haha

• 係呀

住我隔離那女人成日都有好多外國男友

佢就係咁既樣

• haha, funny!

how about foreign guys who live in HK for already serveral years?

Still the same taste?

• 喜歡身材豐滿and sex 的中國女人

• 都係架

外國人唔喜歡瘦女孩

• how about thin but good shape and figure?

• To some foreigners, they are attracted to asian women not only to their looks, but the feminity and gentleness perceived. I know some "Gwailo" who mesmerizes asian woman(chinese, jap, korean, etc) because they perceive certain qualities that we have are very rare to their own race. The qualities perceived are gentleness, feminine, soft spoken, and petite.... Overall we are "soft" vs. "Gwai Por" are tougher and stronger....

Whether the thread question is asking for a platonic purpose or to equip better so to attract foreigners for other purpose. The question is very general and I couldn't tell.

But like dealing with one on one relationship, if you have good personality and kind hearted, a woman is very attractive to people of all races.

• 佢地唔係太在意

佢地喜歡的都是生活方式, 樣子比較東方傳統女性

但在床上就要和外國女人一樣開放和狂野

• hello CheerfulSweetie,

thanks for your opinion.

I know somehow the question is dumb, but I still like to know how foreigner thinks. When I see those foreign guy, I feel like we are from two different world, even I am friend with them.

• Chloe:

There are cultural difference for sure. Bring it closer to home, even a native HK and a mainlander have different mindset and separate views. Nevertheless for someone from other country.

I live overboard for a long time, we seemed to separate our hang out of friends by race. Absolutely not because of discrimination. But we just feel better to hang out with people we familiar with, that's is, same race.

Although we make inter-racial friends and extremely friendly with each other. But at the end, we still hang out with our own race most of the time.

• 佢地仲喜歡D唔靚既... 可能呢D中國味濃D..

• 你地唔知咩,淨係香港女仔先以為瘦等於靚,其他地方既人只會覺得香港女仔又瘦又唔識笑�謘I以為佢地個個都病呀!

• Marco~626 replied @ 2008-07-03 3:45 pm

肥的

身材豐滿

細眼

係呀,如果要似啲樓盤廣告嘅鬼妹model,

搵大眼鼻高嘅,鬼妹仲多啦~

使乜搵中國女仔喎.

即係想食拉麵又點會去麥記喎,

去得麥記梗係食包啦~

• 你指0既"外國"係乜國先?每個國家鍾意的類型都唔同喎~

• 90% of westerner or 外國男人 have no idea how to appreciate an asian women. They just get one cause its something different and the girls that go out with 外國男人...they worship them so the guy feels like the king and those women are the ones that usually can't get an asian guy to date them. So sad but true.

• Big mouth, thick lips ^O^ <--- like this one..

• 中文: 外國男人喜歡D比佢攪完就走個D中國女人

Eng: Foreign Man like those Chinese Woman who can let them fxxk and go.

• CACA

So true....

• Hong Kong woman may think "湊鬼" is high-class la,

Just like they wear French LV, England Burberry or Italian GUCCI.

• ha, funny.

I have a foreign guy fd who treat me like a queen. I am so surprise.

• There are too many tastes of foreigners to really generalize them...I'll list a few, though.

1) If they are the modern male, then usually girls that have a nice body. Not too fat, not too thin, nice booty and breast

2) If they are the asian-obssessed kind, then they are willing to go for a bit thinner, smaller, and less ass/breast, more legs kind of person

3) If they are neither, then they usually like big lips, big eyes, small body.

4) Like I said, can't generalize, so #4 if "Other" xD

• 我覺得係額要高要闊, 單眼皮鳳眼, 權骨大, 口大. 身型要大隻.

我覺係咁....囉