可惡,地鐵色狼!

• 今早08:15左右,由鰂魚湧地鐵出車廂,被一個三十五至四十幾歲既男人‘批掙’‘撞胸’.我當時驚慌失措,一,兩秒鐘後先平靜下來,破口而出駡‘痴線’,見個男人低著頭,勿勿逃走.

由於個男人走得太快,我在將軍澳線往北角方向的鰂魚湧月台追至港島線往柴灣方向的鰂魚湧月台,都追不到他.之後我上了往太古站的地鐵,由車廂頭走到車廂尾,都落空.我想影下他的賤貌,可惜徒勞無功.

賤男阿叔髮型,略長的箭豬頭,身穿橙色啡色悠閒裇衫,冇畜衫,單邊‘咩’黑色袋.

我真係好嬲,一早被人‘抽水‘.次次我都叫自己大叫,但事發突然,通常都遲來返應.好無奈.嗚..嗚...

懇請各女仕小心,男朋友都請保護你的女性朋友.這些事屢見不鮮,始終地鐵色狼衆,就算告佢地唔入,都要俾d鐵色狼知道我地d女仔唔係好‘蝦‘.

• 地鐵又人多

可能人地唔小心姐

• 我都試過o係地鐵比一個三十幾o既女人‘批掙’‘撞胸’, 但我係男人, 我可以點做?

• 次次我都叫自己大叫,

it happened to you serval times?

• 我試過後面俾人用下面’卒’tim,都係今年既事.

• 事態嚴重, 你報左警未? 我地職員可以幫你報警

• Your respond " 破口而出駡‘痴線’,見個男人低著頭,勿勿逃走."

is adequate at the time of shock.

Some girls would be ashame to even say or respond anything and let the color wolf take the advantage.

• 各位女仕,若不幸遇上色狼,請大叫......應該有正義人仕出手相助......如果我見到.....一定打七嗰 pk 冚包散.....痛快!

• Carppy:

Calm down!!!

Beating him will get yourself in trouble. Just catch him and wait for the police is good.

• Carp is right, i support you to beat him up, cos no one will report that. ppl will only say well done.

• carpediem 的行為才令人髮指, 問都唔問就打人... 應該交由警方處理, 香港係法治社會o黎架!

• what's done is done, if i were there, i'll beat him up too!

• MTR passenger 如果你娘親,你老婆,你個女俾人非禮,你都唔出聲;無反應;你仲係人?你條 pk 梗係成日抽人水......咪俾我見到.....打你唔駛擇日子.......

• I same care of you, but I by bus only

One old guy around 5x ages la,

he reading his newspaper, but he's 手掙碰到我的手 or 身體

he make me unhappy, but no other seat have choice la

I hate......

• carpediem , 你以上o既說話都係含血噴人, 係誹謗o既行為. 身為Passenger , 如果你冇見到個事發經過, 唔該你收聲. 如果你見到事發經過, 你可以鋌身而出做證人, 而唔係用私刑, 用私刑都係犯法o既!

鬼唔望你有一日o係MTR比人誤會再比另一個人用私刑打到冚包散!

• 唔好意思 bor, 我幾十歲人嗌交未贏過;打交台暽L.....你呢亭鬼鼠小輩......夠膽放馬過嚟.....未驚過.....

不過睇你個 X 款只係敢抽吓啲女水.....有乜嘢用吖?

• 亂碼? she.com server 姨媽到?

• 我都很同情OL, 不過做女仔坐巴士都有度好, 如果有位可以光明正大同個女仔一齊坐, 又或者好大機會有個女仔埋o黎同你一齊坐, 就算係個男人同你坐, 以我眼見都有超過一半o既男仕會對女仕有所避忌.... 不過我做男仔就冇你咁o既福利, 成日要同麻甩佬坐, 仲要九成o既麻甩佬都唔會理你, 坐1.5個位... 我都唔想掂佢o地架! 正所謂好佬都怕爛佬......

• CS, MTR victim, OL

should scream. Nowadays there are those CID in the MTR in the busy hours.

Even if no policeman around, if you scream about 非禮, people will help catch him.

• first catch carp who is violent.

• 我以前都試過被人摸pat pat,嚇到走開

• 小琴

can you drive?

• John

點解咁問?

• Batman...

You should be around to monitor the color wolf.

hahaha

• 小琴

Can u answer me?

• 下次, 踏佢腳掙,

搞到佢鞋都跌埋.

睇佢到時走得去邊.

所以女人都要做運動同打機,練好啲反應!!

• 有時人逼,真係唔知D人係咪有心. 不過如果好明顯,一定大叫

• CheerfulSweetie replied @ 2008-05-29 11:36 am

Batman...

You should be around to monitor the color wolf.

hahaha

<---then I would be too busy... Everyday there should be a number of attempt in such things. But HK is already great in terms of law and order.

But if you see those caught cases, you would find that it is really too stupid to try something like this.

I do remember that there were teachers reminding students that the feeling of touching someone in such occasion is in fact similar to rubbing a bread or something. However, the risk is to go to Jail. I am not sure for how long, but it is a fact that sex criminals are caught in HK for serious means.

• 我以前成日比人抽水, 但因為怕事所以冇出聲, 現在人大個, 個膽大左, 再遇呢d pk色狼, 我會大叫同打佢一獲

• if the victim were man (done by a woman/man), what would be your reactions, guys?

• 批掙’‘撞胸’

i also have the same experienced in MTR too, i was getting out and he was walking in. he saw me walking, i know he just wanted to ham sup me, what a jerk.

• 我又咁睇,你大嗌一定有人出手教訓佢。最怕你唔開聲,一開聲非禮果個實驚,佢一定走都走唔切,果d係一d無本事ge男人,何足懼哉!

• MTR Passenger ~ 講得好 !!!

• 我細個0個時試過坐巴士比條pk摸pat, 佢襯我落車0個陣摸我呀, 我本能反應一拳打左落佢個頭度, 心裡掙扎好唔好同司機講去警署, 但又約左人, 冇講到, 落左車仲見到條pk由上層望返落0來, 好後悔放過左佢...

• MC(Einstein) question: if the victim were man (done by a woman/man), what would be your reactions, guys?

The man should scream and cried "Fai Lai ar, This woman touch my pat pat ar".

Then passenger Carpediem catches this she-wolf and beat the crap out of her (Carp: 如果我見到.....一定打七嗰 pk 冚包散...)

Then police come and handcuff the She-wolf, the black face cover her head and taken to the police station.

News reporter came and shoot picture of the victim(the MAN, still looked very frightened) and a hero Passenger Carpediem who later got honor by fighting 打七嗰 pk 冚包散-She-wolf)

Next day newspaper headlines:

本港開埠首宗非禮小男生

英勇乘客:"打七嗰 pk 冚包散"

女色狼被帶調查

• 話是話真係有冇男仔俾人係公共地方非禮過呢??

• MC and CS,

本港開埠首宗非禮小男生 ----good description for (the MAN, still looked very frightened)

英勇乘客:"打七嗰 pk 冚包散"

女色狼被帶調查

if the victim were man (done by woman/man), the first natural instinct is probably will first stare,check what is happening and think if it is real or just a misunderstanding. It should be a rare case. If it is true case, will probably make sure the person is not really that close to you.

If It is done by a lady, would see how she responds when look into her eyes.

Certainly a lot of factors like how I feel like at that time, how she looks.

Basically would deal with by saying no in body language la.

It would be a fun story board if that lady is so tempting that a guy would invite her for doing it privately or in some other places.

it would be terrible if it is a homosexual guy. Scold or angrily criticise him if it is his intention ar. I remember there were homo looking at me like seeing a prey and lick his lips from a distance. Crazy ka.

Normally serious it happen on the second or third time, actions like holding his/her hands and scold him/her will be done.

I wonder if a guy would report to police so easily for similar case.

• i am a garment merchandiser and constantly need to join fitting sessions where fitting models will be hired for such purpose. once there was a (young caucasian) male model who's quite handsome, we were doing jeans fitting, the male designer (an ABC, obviously a 'Bi') was so fond of him and couldn't stop touching/ stroking his crotch area, pretending that there's a fitting problem over there, the model was so embarrassed but had to pretend as if nothing happened.

another time -- ladies' wear-- the fit technician (an mid-age european man) was fitting a dress on the in-house model (a quite attractive phillipino lady), when he examined her bust area he PINCHED her n*pple!!! Darn! I am sure the lady felt humiliated but for her rice bowl's sake, she showed a little 'black face' but didn't protest at all.

• oh, also there was a time that our MD who was in charge of a fitting session, the model was a staff of the company who's quite pretty whom the MD was very very fond of, when she put on a pair of shorts the MD carefully examined the fitting and touched her private part. the MD always put on a mask of divine. So sick!!!!!!!!!

• MC@SHE replied @ 2008-05-29 9:29 pm

if the victim were man (done by a woman/man), what would be your reactions, guys?

i heard something like this.

A v. handsome classmate of mine back in univ. told us one of his horrible experience in MTR, yeah, it's MTR again. He was standing in MTR, and a guy (it's a guy!) was following him, and rubbing him, and he dared not to screem or thought it could be a misunderstanding, so he spotted a seat there, he went to sit down. Then the guy followed him, standing right in front of him, with his legs in between the poor boy's legs, and tried to sqeezed... the poor boy was so scared and he stood up and ran away at the next stop, and the guy followed him. The poor boy ran and ran and he saw a police and told the police the guy was following him, and ran away... didnt know what happened to the ham sup lo, most likely not caught.

• 試過搭地鐵有個女仔隻手擺得好開,擺得好近好近我褲頭對落位置

但我後面又無位,後面個人仲有少少迫向前

企得好辛苦

又怕向前移,褲頭對落位置碰到佢隻手被佢反話我.....

都唔知佢係咪有心

• Sorry bor, 我唔打女人嘅 bor.....男人都捱唔到我三搥......女人我驚一嘢就埋佢單.....搞出人命就唔係幾好啦!

• 公共交通工具咁多人.

有時妳地D女人用手摸到人小弟唔通妳地又抽人水咩?

我地未必有心呢

• 小弟真係試過一次企左o係死角又比個2X sexy lady模小弟, 個女仔原本冇野, 但望一望我之後就放隻手o係我o個度前面, 令我好frightened...

carp, 如果你係我, 身為victim你會點做?

• 話是話真係有冇男仔俾人係公共地方非禮過呢??

我記得好耐之前有睇過新聞話有個地鐵男乘客比另一個男乘客多次非禮。男非禮女聽得多,男非禮男都聽過,但就無聽過女非禮男囉。

• 女非禮男未必無,只係無人出聲

我覺得,男士被人非禮,除非好過份,一般都未必會出聲

• MTR victim #no.10

你係直頭俾佢係咁摸

定係佢只係放隻手在你前面,間中扮唔覺意掂到?

• You catch him, then report to the POLICE ~~~

• 磨臀色狼港鐵落網 警全程監視七分鐘才拉人

【本報訊】一名從事資訊科技的「磨臀色狼」,昨傍晚趁下班繁忙時間,涉嫌在港鐵金鐘站一列開往九龍的列車車廂內,先以手撫摸一名穿短裙女學生的臀部,跟趁車廂人多擠逼,不停用下體磨擦女事主的臀部達7分鐘。事主疑受驚不敢揚聲呼叫,幸好鐵路警區捉狼隊一直在旁監視,當場將該名色狼拘捕帶署。

被捕男子姓盧(31歲),在金鐘一間電腦公司工作,他被捉獲時曾向警員求情放他一馬。案中女事主年19歲,披長髮,身穿短裙背心,是香港專業育學院(IVE)學生,正修讀珠寶設計,昨放學後準備搭港鐵往九龍區讀法文,沒料遇上磨臀色狼。

先摸四五次再磨擦

事發昨傍晚6時20分,正值下班繁忙時間,鐵路警區捉狼隊由高級督察李國雄帶隊,在港鐵金鐘站進行巡邏期間,發現一名可疑男子尾隨一名長髮短裙美少女登上一列開往九龍方向的列車時,曾以手觸摸美少女的臀部,警員懷疑男子為鐵路色狼,立即擠進車廂監視男子的舉動。

現場消息稱,當時車廂擠滿乘客,疑人乘人多擠逼,靠近女事主身後,以左右手摸事主臀部4、5次後,再以下體不停磨擦女事主的臀部。

女事主初時以為男子只是不經意碰及,於是避開,但發現男子仍逼近及繼續以下體磨擦其臀部,才知遇上色狼,但事主疑受驚,一直啞忍沒有呼救。狂徒見事主沒呼叫,更肆無忌憚非禮事主。

在附近監視的捉狼隊警員目睹整個過程,在列車駛抵佐敦站時,立即上前表露身份將之拘捕,女事主見有警員出現,立即要求協助。