大家係朋友, 但係又可以上床, 可以嗎?

• Sex desire comes and goes easily. If your have the same desire and under the right mood and atmosphere, a spark is needed. The point is what is the spark!

I have a regular friend, I suspected she wanted to ml with me. Then I asked DIRECTLY "what if I bring you to lovers hotel now"......guess what?

• The answere was "I am still a virgin and don't want to give it to you. How about we kiss, hug and oral but no sex"

• Afterall, we went to Lovers Hotel in Kowloon Tong. We really kissed, hugged, and oral but no sex. Next time, we met in TST have a cup of coffee. Guess what?

• When I lick her, I confirmed she was a virgin.

So, in TST, after pure chats and a cup of coffee, she said "Can we have oral again"......I said "Can we have real sex".....

She refused and said "we are friends. Once we have sex, we are lovers. As your lover, I am quite worrying since you can have sex with your regular friends and you got so many regular friends"

• She is a smart girl.

We went to lovers hotel for a few times and everytime we just have oral. I did requested during the act but she insisted and I gave up. So, finally, she was still a virgin. After that period, I learned a lot in licking technique, and she learned a lot in sxxking.