looking for ABC/BBC guys

• i was born in hk but brought up overseas, F30+ looking for serious relationship. I'm cute and dun mind younger guys but don't prefer hongkies. He must also be over 5"8, well built, sporty, educated and above-average looking. I like kids but don't prefer to hv my own, i dun mind divorced men with kids tho. If u don't fit the prerequisite, don't bother replying, no point wasting each other's time rite? i know it's quite unrealistic to find such a guy esp. from here but well, who knows?

• whaT IS ABC BBC GUYS?

• American Born Chinese?
    <br>British Born Chinese?

• I thought you are either an ABC or BBC but then you are just another HKBC trying to pretend some ABC or BBC or CBC!
    <br>Why are you so negative about HK people? And I think the word "Hongkies" is very very offending! Like calling a Black guy Nigger!
    <br>There are many quality men out there who aren't ABC or BBC or trying to pretend they aren't from HK.
    <br>Tell you what sweety given the stuff you have said up there, either you have the quality of a model, just being cute has no selling point!
    <br>A dog can be cute!
    <br>mal

• Malcome , you are the man !

• haha just curious if i'd meet your prerequisite since I am a so-call hongkie but was born in california.

• hi...kawaii.
    <br>
    <br>do u enjoy your job and life now

• Dear Mal & others,
    <br>
    <br>I’m just listing my requirements and dunno why u guys overreact. First, “hongkie” is politically neutral, just like “gwailo”, but “nigger” is offensive. I’m a hongkie too. Everyone has preferences, I don’t prefer hongkies doesn’t mean I disparage them. I’m sure u guys have your own likes/dislikes – e.g. If u prefer tall and tanned gals but I’m short and white, can I be mad at u? As I said if u don’t fit my criteria don’t bother replying, u’ve nothing to lose if u think I’m just doggy cute. If u wanna show that u are a quality-hongkie, pls stop whining like a child, my dear.
    <br>

• will u consider younger guy for a casual relationship?

• a discrimination thread, repost to the office of fair opportunity

• you come to a HK site asking for non-honkies,
    <br>
    <br>do you go to Macdonald's and order for a dish of fried rice?
    <br>
    <br>u r hilarious

• love2day,
    <br>
    <br>emm, actually u are quite rite, i think this is the wrong place to look for non-honkies... i'm a new member here so really don't have a clue...