Alison B, you are so HOT and so sexy!!

• Kendoll can have Barbiedoll. Beagle can have all the "Wife material". <br /><br />Federic just wants Alison B.

• Alison B係乜水

• Unlike Mr. Beagle and Mr. Ghost Man, I would not deny nor hide my sexual fantasy about you:-)
    <br>
    <br>captainblack - you are very cute too:-)

• Federic:
    <br>
    <br>Oh... Come on baby.
    <br>Give me some loving.
    <br>I am all yours!!!!!
    <br>
    <br>Big FAT kiss!!!
    <br>

• how's it going mr. pathetic? still hunting?

• yes..who is Alison B?

• Alison B is me!!!
    <br>
    <br>What you see is what you get.
    <br>
    <br>Federic is getting sick and tired of pretty, sexy and smart girlfriends. Now he turns into a "special" chick like me!
    <br>
    <br>I am all yours, Federic.
    <br>
    <br>

• MAN
    <br>
    <br>doesn't matter who alisonB is, as 'she' could be a 'he'.

• No mercy:
    <br>
    <br>You are so jealous of Mr. Federic.
    <br>
    <br>Tell you a secret, a fat woman is so soft and cuddling. That's something a boney girl can't give.
    <br>
    <br>

• alisonB
    <br>
    <br>i ain't jealous of Mr. Pathetic, in fact, i admire his charm and his continous contributions in making sensational and entertaining threads at she.com.
    <br>
    <br>

• No Mercy:
    <br>
    <br>Do you want to have 3-some with Federic and I?
    <br>
    <br>I got plenty of "room" (fat wink)

• haha.. what an exciting but yet disgusting offer. hmm.... i dont think your 'room' has enough 'space' for my manhood. :-)

• hey how bout this? we'll use mr. pathetic's room? i got lots of big stuffs ready to fill into it? sounds good?

• A letter to my Dear Federic:
    <br>
    <br>Dear Federic:
    <br>You brag about your wealth, your power, and girl admirers. Deep down, you are so lost. You are so empty...
    <br>
    <br>Your heart cries for sincere love, the love that has no hold back, no jealousy, no regret but filled with care, consideration and cheerful.
    <br>
    <br>I am this love you are seeking for all these years. I will hold you in my thick arms to keep you warm. I will give you big cuddling hug when you feel sad. I will sing opera when you want to hear sweet voice.
    <br>
    <br>And....
    <br>
    <br>I am triple the size of those boney girls you dated. As a wise business man, you know you are get your money's worth!
    <br>
    <br>Come on, let's make love.
    <br>(P.S. I like to be on top >.<)
    <br>
    <br>Love yours truly,
    <br>Alison
    <br>
    <br>

• haha!!

• No mercy:
    <br>
    <br>Stop denial. I know you want me. You latch on the same desire as your idol, Mr. Federic. This psychological term is called "IamALoserIwanttobelikeFederic"
    <br>
    <br>I am genie in a bottle, rub me 3 times and your wish is granted.
    <br>
    <br>You already wasted your first chance. 2 more left.
    <br>

• FYI:
    <br>
    <br>My breast size is 69-XXX
    <br>
    <br>See if that makes you more desire of me!
    <br>Come on baby.
    <br>

• wakakkaka.. talked about psychological term, i only know one = "MultiIdentityPatheticPlayer", u know who is master peter btw?

• oops..typo mistake
    <br>
    <br>"MultiIdentityPatheticMomFcuker" excuse me. :-)

• Now you are talking...
    <br>
    <br>You want 4-some, as 3-some is a baby game for you:
    <br>Federic
    <br>No Mercy
    <br>Master Peter
    <br>Alison
    <br>
    <br>You are so naughty... But I am adventurous!
    <br>

• great!! i'll watch how u guys enter mr. pathetic's room then. allow me to video tape it or what?

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>You're soooo funny. May I join your 3-some? I have never ridden a super-fat woman like you. I don't want to be crushed by you so can I be on the top?......hahahahaha

• I will make sure you will enjoy this experience so much, you will want more of me.
    <br>
    <br>Teasing thought, imagine you are so hungry, standing in the MickeyD's. What would you order? A "Super Size" meal! How satisfy is that gulping down the whole thing! Right? >.<
    <br>
    <br>Super size Kiss to you.
    <br>
    <br>

• Mr. Haha:
    <br>
    <br>You are out of luck to join 3-some.
    <br>
    <br>Because we are having 4-some now.
    <br>
    <br>But if you like... welcome to the 5-some party!
    <br>1)Federic
    <br>2)Mr. No Mercy
    <br>3)Master Peter
    <br>4)Mr. Haha
    <br>5)Shocking Alison
    <br>
    <br>

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>I hope it won't take me an hour to find the entry point.......hahahahaha
    <br>
    <br>

• Mr. Haha:
    <br>
    <br>You are so funny, a big girl like me, everything is big!
    <br>
    <br>(you know what I mean >.<)

• hahaha.. finally i understand why mr.pathetic loves u so much. u have exposed your identity sweetie. :-)

• no more fun now..... see you around. hahahhahhaa

• Mr. No Mercy:
    <br>
    <br>Remember... What you see is what you get.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, I equip with a very special skill, you will find out at the 5-some party.
    <br>
    <br>(I am such a bad bad teaser!)

• say hi to mike for me. hahahaha..

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>Do you mean that when I talk in front of you I definitely will hear echoes?........hahahahahaha
    <br>

• Mr. No Mercy:
    <br>
    <br>How can a guy resist a big girl like me?
    <br>Mike Who?
    <br>
    <br>I only know woo-who.. yahoo, and boo hoo...
    <br>
    <br>If you call me sweetie, You are getting close to have a piece of me!

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>You don't get it, do you?.................hahahahahahaha

• Mr. Haha:
    <br>I know what you mean.
    <br>
    <br>I think you get bigger echo if you blow in front of me!

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>This time I dont get it? Is it in the shape of a trumpet? That's weird.................hahahahahaha
    <br>
    <br>

• Blow the trumpet..
    <br>
    <br>Chinese translation: 吹簫?
    <br>
    <br>By the way, My chinese name is "奶神", short for "Alison"

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>Why the host says you're hot and sexy? I am scratching my head.......Is he a weirdo or he sees you through a key hole?............................hahahahahaha
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• My complete chinese name is:
    <br>呀奶神

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>Do you have a fulte for me to blow? I thought you had a harmonica....................wakakakakakaka
    <br>
    <br>

• flute
    <br>
    <br>

• Mr. Haha:
    <br>
    <br>Why does Federic find me HOT & sexy? In case you don't know who Federic is, he said he is a rich guy with many sexy, pretty and smart girlfriends.
    <br>
    <br>Like eating shark fin soup, it pleases the appetite if you have it once in a while. But too many makes you sick of it. An alternative food is seek to satisfy the appetite.
    <br>
    <br>I am his new appetite.
    <br>
    <br>Do you want to taste me?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>So he considers you as 'shark fin'or '粉絲'?
    <br>
    <br>You believe what he said? A true rich guy doesn't have to tell everybody that he is rich................hahahaha
    <br>
    <br>

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>Do I want to taste you? No thanks, I am a vegetarian........hahahahaha
    <br>
    <br>

• AlisonB
    <br>
    <br>You enjoy your stay. I need to sleep cuz I have an appointment with Warren Buffet tomorrow morning.............hahahahahaha
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Dear AlisonB..
    <br>
    <br>I hope I got your nickname right. It's AlisonB with 2 dots after the B, right?
    <br>
    <br>Firstly... I truly admire you... spending your so-valuable-time, to registrat a new account, using this name. Alison B is my real name and I am so honored to have someone using my real name as their nickname in she.com.
    <br>
    <br>Secondly... I believe it would take quite a while to find such an image to put in your info. Clearly, you are a faithful fan of Federic.
    <br>
    <br>Federic, you are really a big wheel of she.com.....

• My dear twin sister Alison #2:
    <br>
    <br>Let's have a 3-some with Federic. Why do you think?
    <br>
    <br>Love you much.
    <br>Alison#1
    <br>(呀奶神-1号)

• AlisonB.. you are too funny. i love that pic of yours.
    <br>
    <br>Fed: big women need loving too, you might like it if you try it once. maybe she is too much woman for you unlike the skinny bony girls you are used to. I think AlisonB will chew you up and spit you out, leaving you begging for more... hahahahaha

• Dear My Big Sister #1
    <br>
    <br>I am not ready to take any further step with Federic yet, so why don't you go first ... big sis'?
    <br>I'm sure Federic would lurve to try something new.
    <br>But please try your best not to suffocate him. Although I'm not ready now, I still want him later.....
    <br>Go show him how good the Alisons are on bed.... LOLLOL*