「留言 / 應答方案」

》  應答留言的次序是 first come first serve 。 
    》  請列明品牌名稱和貨名,給其他網友參考。
    》  請以「login」 或「nickname」留言,否則恕不回應。
    》  每位留言者於每個提問日(星期三)只限問一款產品。
    》  請以段落形式列成份表,一行列一個成份的留言恕不回應。 

「以往曾解答的連結」

護膚品成份大解構
    http://community.she.com/messageboard/beauty/?action=view.topic&id=651589&page=19#bottom

護膚品成份分析(2)
    http://community.she.com/messageboard/beauty/?action=view.topic&id=794598&page=89

• 蓉頤,

很久沒在she.com出現了, 你是否忙�茪u作和curap.com的事?

祝工作愉快.

ok, 客氣說話不多說了,

我想請問有甚麼牌子的保濕精華, 美白精華素和保濕防曬你會推介的? 抑或仍是曾推介的牌子?

我亦在curap.com看現有一款叫juice beauty antioxidant

serum, 你讚它不俗的, 你有否用它, 真是不俗嗎?

Thanks a lot

• Kaling

很久沒有見了(網上),可幸我還能把你(nickname) 認出來,很高興呢!有如「他鄉遇故知」。

除了日間的工作外調製香薰護膚品,還修讀營養學,並開始提供營養修身養身指導。的確很忙,但仍要抽空做運動。

市場上有很多保濕精華,但各自的保濕程度均有別,究竟哪個保濕程度才合你的需要呢,其實亦蘊含學問。一個滋潤度高的合他,對另一個來說可能還未夠潤,可是對第三個人來說卻潤到長粒粒,膠著似的。所以,請詳細說說你對保濕精華的訴求是甚麼,我才講講那個較合你用,「貼中率」應該會較高。

同樣地,美白精華液也有很爽到潤,但大家都自稱是美白精華液,然而針對的效果仍然有異。也請你說出對美白精華液的訴求吧。

那麼防曬呢,上班用,還是戶外活動用;以及爽的收油的到有保濕的也大不同呀!究竟你想要甚麼呢,說來聽聽。

關於 Juice Beauty Antioxidant,正如我的回覆『有齊大部份公認有效的抗氧化成份』,的確不俗,而且亦有保濕成份。如果你想減省「一樽一效」的煩複,大可考慮這枝二合一的產品。我沒有用它,因為當我甚麼也往臉上搽時,塊皮會吃不消,吃膩的,所以我惟有選擇用丸裝補充品的抗氧化劑。

另外,多謝閱覽在下的網站。

也祝你工作愉快,身體健康(像互相拜年般,嘻嘻嘻.....)

• 蓉頤,

你好,

市場上真的有很多保濕精華,但各自的保濕程度均有別,

本人是混合性偏乾皮膚, 面珠毛孔粗大有黑頭和雀斑. 間中亦會有粒粒出現的, 但我卻偏不愛太黏的產品, 因怕有粒粒, 而你曾推介過liposome和IPSA的保濕精華素的質地夠清爽不黏住, 我卻鍾意, 到現在, 請問有否其他高保濕精華素推介, 抑或仍是liposome and IPSA呢?

而美白精華液, 亦會喜高保濕而不太黏和溫和成份的, 而市場上亦推出了新的產品, 你會有甚麼好介紹呢?

至於防曬呢, 我可否用同一枝上班,行街街和戶外活動, 如RMK防曬, 抑或你會有新的介紹呢? (高保濕而不太黏的)

而你自己本人呢? 會否用自己的產品和市面上的產品呀?

Thanks a lot

• 蓉頤,

Hi, long time no see la, so glad to see u at she.com again help us analysis skincare.

So, here the pdts "40% Glycolic Acid (pH 2.2) Used on dry, dehydrated and normal skin." 60ml 32usd

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Sodium Citrate.

This peeling pdt for Acne, Acne Scars, Blackheads/Whiteheads, Dry Skin, Sun-damaged Skin, Blotchy Pigmentation, Fine Wrinkles, Loss of Elasticity, Large Pores, Bumps, Age Spots/Dark Spots, Eczema, Seborrheic Keratosis, Hyperkeratosis, and Actinic keratosis.

Also, they have 30% and 50%. Is it ok to use at home?

Thanks

• Hello, what do you think the overall quality of Sothys products?

I have combination skin, is the Sothys Hydroptimale THI3 Light Cream suitable for me in summer? Thanks!

• glad to u here again. read all ur message/suggestion to other readers, v. useful., nothing to ask, just want to say hi

• kaling

混合性偏乾其實即是缺水,過度缺水令油份相對過份「澎湃」,只要使用有相當份量的水份護膚品後,在細胞自然調節的基制下,油份的釋放會收歛,那水油才會稍為平衡。

各大品牌的產品每年都像更新過,但著實轉變的以包裝為主,成份或稍作改動而已。所以以往被我讚美過的大有機會仍然是好貨式,以往不好的又是大有機會依然故我。

近年我極力推介 HABA White Lady。它兼具美白(不是漂白)補濕效能,不笠的,或許合你用。

上班或普通行街均可以同一款防曬;戶外活動例必用上 SPF40 +++ 或以上的系數了。

每個人的膚質對產品的應受性不同。有些我不合用的,有朋友喜歡用,所以有某些自家製品我沒有用,反而在市場上尋找「最佳拍檔」。

• yobi

請先告訴大家你詢問的產品名稱和品牌名。

• cigar

請查看「留言 / 應答方案」。

• happyface

多謝你的鼎力支持和讚美。希望往後提及的內容仍對你有幫助。

• 蓉頤,

我想請問有甚麼牌子的美白筆你會推介的?

謝謝你的推介(HABA White Lady)

Thanks a lot

• 蓉頤,

I'm Sorry.

The company calls "Larachem" and the pdts name"40% Glycolic Acid" , here the website: http://www.larachem.com/glycolic_acid.htm

I find a lot of peeling pdts on the market for public, like the one that I mention, are they safe to use or better go to dermatologist?

Thank you so much

• kaling

在下一向都推介 Channel 的美白筆。舊有的雀斑免問,惟對新的暗瘡印或新的色印有幫助,但是必須每天使用連續數星期始見效。

如果 BA 叫你買那套密集式的美白療程則可以不理,另外其美白精華液不是人人受得起,我勸你勿試。總之,在下點名叫好的你不妨一試。

你每次都是那麼晚才留言,daily schedule 很忙嗎?

• yobi

既然要再看該品牌的官方網頁,要花一點時間。現在晚了,在下先睡,星期三前再回覆你,見諒。

• 蓉頤,

你好, 我近期到過RMK試試你所推介過的防曬, 發覺它的質地不及以前般重水份, 我亦問過售貨姐姐, 她們說在大約半年前更新過產品, 而我亦曾在以前試過其質地是重水份的, 不過當時我還有其他防曬, 所以冇買到. 到現在, 請問你還有冇其他心水推介呢? 抑或仍是你曾推介的, 如kp, Kanebo Freya呀?

Thanks a lot

• Hi 蓉頤,

Korean Brands are getting more popular in HK, especially BB Cream, Have you try any such as Skinfood or Missha?

Any Pros and cons ?

Thank you

• 蓉頤,

你好, 我想請問葡萄籽精華和綠茶精華有何分別? 各有甚麼好處? 抗氧化又那一個好呢? 抑或差不多呢? GNC的牌子又如何呀?

我每次都是那麼晚才留言, 因為我喜歡晚上上網呀.

Thanks a lot

• Yobi

遲了回覆你,抱歉。

Refer 你提供的品牌Larachem:坦白說但凡使用果酸護膚品對中至乾性和敏感皮膚必定有明顯情度的影響,絕對非此品牌所言『Used on dry, dehydrated and normal skin』『for Dry Skin, Sun-damaged Skin』,更何況使用 40% 已屬十分高的濃度,使用它有如換皮,攪不好或會導致皮膚嚴重過敏等等。不過對於一些油性肌所致的暗瘡,遍佈臉部的情況,使用約低於 20% 果酸濃度尚算安全,不過最後留守在 10% 更好,雖然效果較慢,但勝在安全,減少刺激。

你為何想到要找皮膚科醫生或使用這些果酸製品?

• kaling replied @ 2008-04-09 11:26 pm

如果你要爽一點可試 Fancl(藍色樽),有點潤可試 Shiseido Maquillage Make Up Protector - 有防曬的保濕那款(貨名不肯定)。

kaling replied @ 2008-04-23 11:07 pm

請於在下的個人網頁內參閱有關資料。

Steps :

1) www.curap.com

2) 蓉頤隨筆

3) 修身養身

• yobi replied @ 2008-04-09 11:32 pm

關於 BB Cream,請於在下的個人網頁內參閱有關資料。

Steps :

1) www.curap.com

2) 蓉頤隨筆

3) 美麗傳說

• Hi蓉頤,

Thanks for the reply, I bought a trial set of Juice Beauty last year, there's a apple peeling and I tried it, my face turned red and the next day morning my face seem ok. Then, I never used it again.

My friend she's not Asian, She had acne, large pore and rough skin. Recently, her face look smooth and glow and she told me she's use Glycolic Acid. But after the bad experience of Juice Beauty peeling, I'm scare of it.

I'm just curious about these peeling products like glycolic, lactic acid help improve problem skin.

Thanks again.

• 蓉頤,

It's me again, hehe. Could you check the following pdt, thanks.

Brand name: Newco Natural

Product: Hyaluronic Acid Face Gel 60ml CAD$41.99

website for your reference http://www.organicteatreeoil.com/therapeutic-skin-care/

hyaluronic-acid-series/hyaluronic-acid-face-gel-new-size

Ingredients:

Hyaluronic Acid (bacterial fermentation source) & MSM in Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, DMAE, Hydroxyethylcellolose (plant cell wall thickener), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (amino acid derived preservative), Organic Tea Tree Oil, Glucose (&) Glucose Oxidase (&) Lactoperoxidase (natural preservative), Citric Acid.

Thanks alot

• 蓉兒,

你好, 我想請問飲用膠原蛋白是否真的對皮膚有用嗎? 如Fancl Tense Up.

Thanks a lot

• yobi replied @ 2008-05-07 11:28 pm

對換港元要多少?

此產品的成份不俗,至少組合簡潔而有力,少有無謂材料。

MSM 與 DMAE 是一些皮膚學醫生研發的成份,常見於醫學品牌製品,不過在一般護膚品市場並受重用,不知是公信力未夠還是她們不愛用。其成份有口服的,作為抗氧化補充劑,與 grapeseed 那類比較前者為生化科研,後者則算是來自天然原料。即使其成份對老化有幫助,分子太大對外塗卻沒有大幫助,除非經 nano technology 處理過。

Hyaluronic acid 是一種十分濃稠的材料,如果產品十分浠的話,那已被相當地 dilute 過了,效能倍減。

• kaling replied @ 2008-05-07 11:56 pm

Fancl 的 tense up 聲稱已被改良,她們採用的膠原蛋白有必於其他類型的,因為其他的在進入胃部後在未派給皮膚使用前已被胃酸溶解了;而她們新採用的不會經過胃部,直接被分派到皮膚組織層(如果沒有記錯)。

這個理論已經進入了生化科技的範疇,一來在下不懂,二來算在下見識少未聽聞有食物、飲料經由口部進入可以不進入胃便已經被使用之說。

顧此不懂評價。

• yobi / kaling

這裡似乎是我們的三人世界,靜靜地也頗為享受。

• 蓉頤,

The exchange rate is around CAD$1 = HK$7.75, so it's about HK$325. I live in Canada and found that pdt at a local health store, so I don't think u can find in HK. Anyway, I'll go to the store this weekend, see if it's dilute or not.

Quote"這裡似乎是我們的三人世界,靜靜地也頗為享受。"

So true, I used to like she.com, but people are getting so mean and too many sellers. I'm seldom come here, till see u have a new thread.

• yobi replied @ 2008-05-10 1:52 am

在下明天不用上班,今晚夜了仍未睡。

如沒有記錯,加拿大是沒有類似美國的 FDA 監管 cosmetics and skin care products,如是者成份沒有監控、真偽與否能以確定。你居住的地方氣候如何?

關於你較早前問及的 BB Cream,你在我的個人網站找到資料嗎?

在 beauty post 賣買的自我宣傳居多,分享 beauty 話題的少,已經蔚然成風了。

我記得你說『long time no see』,你是何時認識我的?雖然我記得你的名字,但忘了你何時出現。

• hi 蓉頤

I have seen your post at your website,

but just wondering which brand of grape seed you recommend? a lot of them didn't list out hte exact percentage of OPC they contain, so i can't find any grape seed w/ a 95% OPC content.

same w/ yobi, i think now she = selling market, not too many sharing posts, i haven't visited she's beauty for long time, until i see your post again lei!

so glad to see you here again!

• moaki replied @ 2008-05-10 4:31 am

「提問時限」

逢星期三,下午 4:00 - 5:00 及 晚上 11:00 - 12:00 為設定提問時間,逾時者恕不回應。

• oh.. since i dont' live in HK, so didn't check your HK time..

• moaki replied @ 2008-05-13 5:09 am

yobi 住在加拿大亦能調教時間發出提問,不知你身在那國?

既然立了留言方案便要一視同仁,務請在設定時間內再次留言。

• 蓉頤,

I'm live in Calgary, have you hear of this city? My local time 9:00am -10:00am = HK time 11:00pm - 12:00am, I have no problem to follow the rules. Calgary is dry all year round, especially in winter time. The temperature could drop to -30C, and average temperature is around -15C. So, 99% we stay indoor with heater. Even I have a humidifier at home, still dry.

I did read the message in your site about BB cream, Thanks. I do a little make up like tinted moisturizer, so I'm interested about BB cream as a alternative. I couldn't remember when I started read your thread, might be 2005 or 06, then you got busy prepare your website and business, didn't see you in here anymore. When this thread come up, feel like met an old friend again, here is a place for us to hang out. So, How your business? Everything running fine? I did go anywhere last weekend, just did some house cleaning work and relax. :P

• 蓉頤

你好, 你曾說過 [近年我極力推介 HABA White Lady] , 我又想問�黻��饛hite lady, 這個牌子還有沒有其他推介呢? 如SQ油.

Thank a lot

• hi 蓉頤

I am just wondering which brand of grape seed you recommend? a lot of them didn't list out hte exact percentage of OPC they contain, so i can't find any grape seed w/ a 95% OPC content.

thanks

• yobi replied @ 2008-05-14 10:30 pm

相較加拿大,在下對於美國省市的的認識較多,我查過了,只知 Calgary 乃加拿大西南部城市。

我應答你的留言時在你的時間約晚上八點。你那處今晚頗冷呢,只得十度,而且濕度只得二十九(在香港簡直沒有可能)。當全球氣候有變異後,我發覺香港也在變化中,如現在早及晚為二十二度,中午二十八、九度,我已經不習慣。但觀看你那處的天氣報告約九度至二十五度,真的不得了。我查看過你那處地方的相片,頗繁榮的嗎?

一個在加拿大住了近十年的香港人對我說退休後住加拿大頗不俗,但心力、體力仍然精力充沛時他喜歡回香港。他說住在加拿大十年多,仍然不習慢那裡的人的過份休閒,不夠積極向上。

我的副業不太忙,反正我沒有太多時間剩下來,不太忙倒更適合我。

• kaling replied @ 2008-05-14 11:07 pm

自從在下有自家製品後,但凡自家的較市場上的優勝便不會再向外推介,不過亦不便硬銷自家製品,除非已經是用家、用家朋友受推薦而找我的例外。此外,若然我沒有類同產品出售或有其他同等質素的產品可供朋友多個選擇,在下才向外推介。想想,市場上的連自家的小本手作業都比不上,教我如何向外推介,埋沒良心。

SQ 油在我未有自製作業前的確被在下推介過,可是,現在我知道自己的已經較它優勝,不會在推介給朋友了。

• moaki replied @ 2008-05-14 11:18 pm

Supplement 市場在外國大行其道,貨源之充裕簡直是香港的十多二十倍,何解你竟然身在外都沒有辨法找到合適的呢?

你試找找 US Puritan 吧。

• 蓉頤,

I placed order at your website on last Thu but no reply at all, please contact [email protected] as well.

Thanks.

• Tao0426 replied @ 2008-05-18 2:10 pm

若然你是影子姑娘,那我在你傳電郵給我的當天晚上已經回覆你了。

不過,我會再傳一次,看你是否收到。沒有的話通知在下。

• 蓉頤,

Calgary temperature can go extreme, but I get used to it coz I live in this city for ten years. This city grows rapidly in this few years, but still can't compare to some big cities like Vancouver or Toronto .

It was a long weekend, I just get back to work today. It’s gorgeous, sunny & warm last week, I swum with my doggies at a river and bbq with my friends. My neighbor was at their back yard drink, sun bath and hang out with friends all day long. I admit people are laid back and not aggressive. When I was in my 20’s, I said to myself I wouldn’t stay in Canada after graduated. This country for old people not for me. Now, I’m 30, my attitude has change, I start to enjoy me life in Canada, slow down a bit , see a lot of things I never seem before or do nothing, just sit back and relax. Life can be that simple!

• Hi 蓉頤,

Have you study any about oxygen skincare products? Here is the pdt I found:

Name: Pure Skin - PSF O2 Rescue Serum™ (1 fl oz/30mL) $42.00 CAD

Ingredients:

Sterilized Distilled Water, Oxygen-Loaded Perfluorodecalin, Perfluoropolymethyliscopropyl Ether, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecyl Ether, Methylpropylparaben

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-o2-rescue-serum-p_4973.htm

Thanks

• TGIF! I got part of my job done finally. I'm so tired this week, I have my period, suffer from belly and back pain and my colleague has been sick all week that I have to finish everything by myself.....ugh. =(

Hmmm....Everyone must be busy too...no one write anything here.

• Hi 蓉頤,

Can you check this cosmeceutical pdt please.

Brand name:SkinMedica

Product: TNS Recovery Complex 0.63 oz, $171.50 CAD

website for your reference:

http://www.skinmedicaaesthetics.com/products/nouricel-md/tns-recovery-complex

Ingredients: Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, , Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crossploymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.

Thanks

• Hi 蓉頤,

Where are you? are you ok? are you busy or with something else?