PhD , articulate , sophisticated, well build and gorgeous man seeking relationships.

• <font color="#000080" size="3">Sorry ladies, this is nothing but a test, a satire to mock all those MBA, intelligent, tall and handsome self-claimed wannabes that abuse these<br />vocabularies so much in the relationship forums.<br /><br />This is my first thread posted so this test will provide me with data via the ' viewed counter ' to see how good my pick up line is.<br /><br />I though this could prove to be more creative and break the boring barrier that guys repetitively are posting.  Here what PhD stands for:<br /><br />- Please hire. Desperate<br />- Probably headed for Divorce<br />- Pathetic homeless Dreamer<br /><br />Cheers! LOL</font>

• lol... who's good enough for a PhD , articulate , sophisticated, well build and gorgeous man

• haha ofcourse you have already past the test (being good enough) to have made a post in here.
    <br>
    <br>It is all in the mind.

• It's all in the mind! lol... ok, i'll tell myself the first thing in the morning that im pretty, sexy and smart... and good enough for any guy.

• Interesting, are you single, married or really getting divored?

• w
    <br>
    <br>you do that and the results would be staggering ! Look at how many MBA intelligent and wealthy guys in she.com that are hypnotized to believe what and who they claimed to be.
    <br>
    <br>Tips.
    <br>
    <br>- saying it in the morning infront of the mirror atleast 50 times.
    <br>- live in self denial
    <br>- Tell yourself I am a different person today
    <br>- have hope that you will find a $1000 bill on your way to work
    <br>- nose up and eyes down when you talk to people
    <br>
    <br>If all else fail, go buy yourself a "how to pick up girls" handbook for the dummies

• I thought Bruce Wayne came by...

• yawning....
    <br>too much work, i better be my old fat lazy ass.
    <br>good nite ^^

• Robins says: Holy Macaroni Batman! Q must be the riddler !
    <br>more like Jim Carrey just paid a visit in here.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>C - none of the above

• Hey, Honey Bull:
    <br>What's up? You are counting the number of "views"... Here, you got my vote here!
    <br>
    <br>FYI: Besides the studied PhDs... there are PhD can be bought with $$$$ cash. Or one is given if tremendous contribution made to society.
    <br>
    <br>Either way, all PhD's are creme de la creme...
    <br>(My humble opinion)
    <br>
    <br>-CS
    <br>
    <br>

• obviously the data you get from this post will not be accurate..
    <br>i am a guy and i still view and reply :)

• Oh, you got a GF?

• CS
    <br>
    <br>wave so funny that I received a spam not too long ago soliciting dimplomas for sale (any schools you want).
    <br>
    <br>I too who knows a friend who used to make fake diplomas for the right price back in school.
    <br>
    <br>CheerfulSweetie replied:
    <br>there are PhD can be bought with $$$$ cash. Or one is given if tremendous contribution made to society.
    <br>
    <br>So thats why I saw Jacky Chan and Stanley Ho were granted a PhD. I wonder how they do in their research thesis ?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• C - girl friends are high maintenance so I rather be a celibate
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>average - I adjust my margin of error in my formula. No sweat

• If it is not Valentines day and you see a man in a flower shop, you can probably start up a conversation by asking, 'What did you do?
    <br>

• bulldog
    <br>
    <br>your english sxxks! didn't pass my test...

• Bull:
    <br>If you need a boost of the view counter in your thread; let me give you a suggestion....claim yourself a PhD, and write a little journal about the fat inheritance granted to you. In no time, you will be the "most viewed" and "Most reply" thread of the she.com.
    <br>
    <br>You will kick Beagle out and become the most eligible bachelor.
    <br>
    <br>Hahaha.
    <br>

• tail wiggling they are for my mother

• CS LOL that is funny! But I would have to restructure my thread heading to something like this for a double whammy!
    <br>
    <br>Uneducated lonely boy, inherited a billion (how much is that?), seeking for a female companion to spend with.
    <br>
    <br>The catch is being uneducated would rendered me oblivious to legalities of the law and the black widow could come and swallow me whole.
    <br>
    <br>candy (the one without capitalization) - thank you. I know because english is my third language and I am really trying very hard to learn this difficult lingual at night school. :)

• doggy
    <br>Seems you are not serious to look for a lady puppy.
    <br>
    <br>*steps on doggy's tail and run"

• Candy - I may be a doggy but I set high moral standards. I am not a pedophile and I do not have interests in lady PUPPIES. xD

• this is a very hilarious topic. great to kill time in here
    <br>Bulldog you are quite charming.

• doggy
    <br>What do you want then?
    <br>A lady octopus? rolling the eyes

• Candy - what I want? let me think..........I'll put it in song
    <br>
    <br>Imagine there's no heaven
    <br>It's easy if you try
    <br>No hell below us
    <br>Above us only sky
    <br>Imagine all the people
    <br>Living for today...
    <br>
    <br>Imagine there's no countries
    <br>It isn't hard to do
    <br>Nothing to kill or die for
    <br>And no religion too
    <br>Imagine all the people
    <br>Living life in peace...(without BS)*******
    <br>
    <br>You may say I'm a dreamer
    <br>But I'm not the only one (pointing my golden fingers)********
    <br>I hope someday you'll join us
    <br>And the world will be as one
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Snow - thank you. Just pat me on my head and stroke my ears :)
    <br>

• Candy & Bull:
    <br>Lady dog = bitch
    <br>
    <br>In such case, Bull stated he is not interested in "lady puppies", that's right, he is not interested in a bitch.
    <br>
    <br>Who would?

• I'm sure the infamous Federic would. O^0

• Bull:
    <br>
    <br>Good catchy line:
    <br>Uneducated lonely boy, inherited a billion $$$, seeking for a female companion to spend with.
    <br>
    <br>The meaning embedded in this statement: a rich but stupid man... to gold digger, she knows how easy is that to manipulate the wealth when he got no brains...
    <br>
    <br>

• Bingo! how wonderful sometimes words could be so manipulative and suggestive when used correctly. with a little imagination. My tribute to John Lennon

• Bull:
    <br>Oh, come on... Federic already has so many sexy girlfriends. The last thing is would put an eye on is a bitch.
    <br>

• aiya u 2 talks behind my boss back huh.... < "using chinese 8 por tones"
    <br>
    <br>guess i can't say anything about him, FYI, he do got a bitchy sec. ^^

• doggy
    <br>nice song btw, one of my fav.

• CS
    <br>
    <br>Not accusing anyone. Here is one vicious scenerio that might happen to anyone.
    <br>
    <br>A womanizer. Excitement decreased. Tired of women so he becomes bi curious. Curiosity landed him into a full homo. Elevation of spritis diminished and he goes for phedohilia. Tired of children so he attempts bestiality. That becomes boring so he becomes sadistic. After a while he goes back to his g/f or wife and the cycle starts again.
    <br>
    <br>I called this the adrenaline junkie cycle of addiction.
    <br>
    <br>All things are possible and nothing is impossible.

• Candy:
    <br>No ya, I didn't say bad things about your boss ah. I said Federic wouldn't lay an eye on a bitch.
    <br>
    <br>Bulldog, however, is destined to be with a bitch because he has no other option beside mating with a female dog.
    <br>
    <br>Maybe that's why Bulldog has shut the door on getting a bitchy mate. Simply because he doesn't want to do anything with a bitch.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Candy - a lovely song indeed.
    <br>
    <br>BTW if your contract is finally over with him, come join us so we could 8 por all the way without feeling guilt.
    <br>
    <br>Candy replied @ 2008-05-14 1:13 am
    <br>he do got a bitchy sec
    <br>
    <br>so you mean sec as in secretary ? ofcourse anyone who wants to get through the boss must first go through the sec. She has an over inflated ego because she 's his firewall.

• Bulldog, you are biting on Federic's leg... hahaha.
    <br>
    <br>I am not so worry about Federic ability to fight back. In one of the self-claimed line, he is honest and not fear of feeding negative comments.
    <br>
    <br>That means, people can be nasty if he is tooooo honest.
    <br>
    <br>Bulldog bites on nasty Federic.
    <br>
    <br>(Soda and popcorn ready for the show)
    <br>
    <br>

• hahaha CS are you getting him one?
    <br>
    <br>doggy
    <br>I thought you was going to ask me to work for you after.
    <br>
    <br>Sec is secretary, my job duty is get him the chickens at nights, easy job tho.

• CS - wrong. I have but a final option. I use mind over matter. I do not need to mate because I do not need heirs to cry at my funeral. Whatever I saved goes to charity.
    <br>
    <br>In fact, I have stated above I am a celibate. For now

• To me celibate = flower heart, also = federic kind.
    <br>
    <br>CS
    <br>May I join you? I will bring a bottle of champagne.

• Candy, are you applying a job to Bulldog?
    <br>
    <br>If your experience was calling Chicken for Federic; then your new job is to get bitches for Bulldog.
    <br>
    <br>

• Candy - no ones work for me. Remember the lyrics in the song Imagine.
    <br>
    <br>we are all equals and if we must share the same office, you must become my partner.
    <br>
    <br>Snatching night snacks could be done through Maria, the maid. :)

• CS
    <br>Why not? I do know a lot female dogs... I mean bitches. ^^

• OK in addition to being celibate, I also practice chastity.
    <br>
    <br>So I am one dependable and pure gentleman. Period.

• Candy: I agree with you on your formula:
    <br>celibate = flower heart
    <br>
    <br>What is worse case to a rich man if he can enjoy so many girls without a single wife-commitment. That means, celibate not necessary be loyal to yourself, but to fickle with lots of different girlfriends.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Snatching night snacks could be done through Maria, the maid. :)
    <br>
    <br>Interesting interesting, doggy: do I have to change my name to Maria if I work for you? I call chicken, I dunno how to cook chicken tho. worries can't get a job
    <br>

• Bull, now your claim is valid:
    <br>Celibate & Chastity
    <br>
    <br>An unwilling humping Bulldog.
    <br>

• hahaha CS I got you there! My post is before yours so its validated.
    <br>
    <br>You can't accuse me of flower heart

• I'm glad you said An unwilling humping Bulldog.
    <br>
    <br>but not unable humping Bulldog. wiping sweat off my forehead

• Bull, now you started this...
    <br>
    <br>Why are you unwilling? Is it because you are "unable"?
    <br>
    <br>

• what comes first ? the chicken or the egg ?
    <br>
    <br>I had all the fun in my teen and young adult years. I've seen everything. Once sexual intimacy is performed, commitment follows. I dont go breaking girls' hearts (Billy Jean).
    <br>
    <br>Chicken is not my option. I don't thread through those forbidden grounds.
    <br>
    <br>So therefore, without burdening with the guilt of breaking hearts and having commitments, I will have to go Celibate & Chastity
    <br>

• I never had any problem, if I tell the guy I am celibate, seemed all the men are happy and willing to leave first thing in the morning.