不小心動了真情

• <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I have a SL</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">NO, actually I should say…….I am someone’s SL</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I knew he has GF in the beginning</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">And I also knew that he won’t break up with his GF</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I thought I can control myself as well……..</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I thought I won’t give the real feeling, the real love</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">But unfortunately………..</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I think I love him. I really LOVE him!</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I want to keep our relationship</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">But I can’t lie to myself………</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I want him to be MINE</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I am so worry about myself……….</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Is there anybody can tell me how to do?</font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Thanks a lot!</font></span></p>

• although it's hard to do so... but leave him asap

• I know i should leave him
    <br>but........
    <br>HOW?

• find another one and leave...

• 真係好難架...我都試過...
    <br>但過左去就OK啦...會唔開心一段時間lor...
    <br>
    <br>搵朋友傾下計啦..

• Is that really impossible to let him become MINE?

• forget it la.
    <br>don't spend too much

• it's difficult to say wor...coz I duno your relationship...
    <br>
    <br>also duno their relationship

• .... love is not a .. toy.. can buy and take away.. u should know it, right?

• I spent a lot already.........

• then put your effort to forget he...

• Then spend the rest of your love and time to the other one who can finally match with u

• sptownchen,
    <br>
    <br>frankly speaking, you should know that's SL rule... cant ask for anything... right?

• he says he loves me........
    <br>but he doesn't want to hurt his GF
    <br>he said he want to keep our relationship forever
    <br>then i will become a real secret forever......

• ai...forget it la.. if he really loves you.. how come he doesnt leave his gf? ask you be his sl forever... then he can keep two gals lor...
    <br>
    <br>then is it worth to stay with him?

• I really need all you guys' advising
    <br>go home first
    <br>talk to all of you later
    <br>thanks a lot

• you can add me in msn to chat and share:
    <br>[email protected]

• add my msn to chat la...
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• 等!
    <br>一有虛位,乘虛而入

• tell him that if he does not want to hurt his gf, he will hurt u.
    <br>
    <br>There are 3 options.
    <br>
    <br>1) Terminate the relationship with him and start a new one. I guess u won't.
    <br>
    <br>2) Go to ask him to make a choice between u and his gf. I guess u won't too.
    <br>
    <br>3) You can also choose to trust him and toremain the present situation. It is you who feel sad and he doen't feel any sorry for it. Let him happy and let him have 2 women at the same time. You are well prepared for that.
    <br>
    <br>

• its easy, u just make more different friends in ur social life that will change ur mind.

• You must be talking about me. Dear, I should have paid you and begging you go away, kakakakakakaka.

• if they are not married with kid.. ,and if really loves u..then.. try to get him,,,or push him to make a decision
    <br>
    <br>not exacting wrong to be a SL with a guy with just gf..

• possible
    <br>
    <br>the first 2 things for u to do:
    <br>
    <br>1) be true.. ,only be true.. then relationship last long
    <br>2) make him love u more..
    <br>
    <br>can u do those 2 things now ?

• i am a guy..who have experienced to damage 2 not so matured marriage..,
    <br>
    <br>if it is only bf/gf relationship.., then..it is difficult... , gotta be one get hurt
    <br>
    <br>make a decision, be a nice but sad person
    <br>
    <br>or try to make him love u more.., if he loves u more..they he be yours...
    <br>
    <br>

• "男未婚,女未嫁" 你真係好愛佢,就去爭取自己既幸福 :)

• Dear strong man and mgmmgm
    <br>really appreciate your advisement
    <br>I think I really love him
    <br>and I really want him to be mine
    <br>so i will try my best to make him love me more
    <br>thanks

• chen : Agree with mgmmgm, He still loves his gf, he won't leave her at least for now.
    <br>
    <br>I cannot say your SL doesn't love you as much as loving his gf, he can love you very much too. Just that he cannot leave her gf because she doesn't deserve to be abandoned.
    <br>
    <br>There is still a chance your SL would leave his gf. You still have chance to be the official one because he hasn't married yet and it's more easier for a person to leave his/her gf/bf instead of leaving his/her wife/husband. But the thing is, are you sure he is the right guy?
    <br>
    <br>To solve your current emotional problem, you are suggested to remind yourself, he is never yours from Day One, you might feel better if you think in this way. Take it easy, don't give too much stress to yourself.
    <br>
    <br>Good Luck.

• fortunately u have found someone you really love him
    <br>not everyone in his/her life can find real love
    <br>--------
    <br>But unfortunately………..
    <br>
    <br>I think I love him. I really LOVE him!
    <br>
    <br>

• haha, you should try to fight the real love althrough we still not yet married...haha,

• Dear passerby
    <br>thank you very much
    <br>I think I really need to relax more
    <br>Don't give him too much pressure
    <br>then he might love me more and more
    <br>I am not sure if he just the right guy
    <br>but i am pretty sure that i really don't want to lose him
    <br>so i will try my best to get what i want
    <br>
    <br>really appreciate!

• chen : are you giving him a lot of pressure now?

• 妳要知道呢個世界有報應o架
    <br>
    <br>搵個另一個啦, 到時妳自自然然就會忘記佢o架喇!

• dear passerby
    <br>unfortunately i think..........yes
    <br>when he disappeared
    <br>when he didn't call me
    <br>when he didn't answer my call
    <br>i became a psycho
    <br>poor i.........
    <br>i really need to relax more and more

• 妳之前對 bf 係唔係都係咁o架?
    <br>我覺得只係妳佔有慾太強

• chen : how long have you been in love with him?
    <br>
    <br>Ask yourself :
    <br>Why is he sometimes disappeared?
    <br>Why didn't he answer your call? What's his explanation?
    <br>Would you mind telling me how psychosis you are?

• Bozz : the less chance you can get the person the more you want him!

• passerby
    <br>我知,但咁係唔正確o架嘛
    <br>每個人都係一個個體,就算拍拖都唔可能佔有對方
    <br>
    <br>"喜歡的不代表佔有,替彼方想多一想,世情易接受"
    <br>歌都有得唱

• dear passerby
    <br>i will call him until his cell phone out of battery
    <br>crazy me
    <br>right?
    <br>

• 我剩係可以講一句老土說話...
    <br>分開也是一種美麗,識得捉緊,識得放手都係一門學問..勉強去追,只會越追越攰,個人越o黎越冇方向感,好快就迷失自我...
    <br>好似某d人,只係o下o下spspspsp...最後都只會係...自己辛苦

• sptownchen replied @ 2008-03-10 9:57 pm
    <br>
    <br>dear passerby
    <br>i will call him until his cell phone out of battery
    <br>crazy me
    <br>right?
    <br>
    <br>咁會令佢覺得好煩,你反而應該唔打比佢,等佢打比你...佢如果心入面有你,佢自然會打番比你...呢招叫以退為進,唔係o下o下都要死衝..適當o既"戰術"對自己更有利

• chen : yes, crazy! He is your SL, but you see yourself as his normal girlfriend, he cannot take your call while his gf is next to him, or he cannot take your call anytime during work. He has thousand things to attend to. You must be a very possessive person, am I right?
    <br>
    <br>For your own good in a long run, please stop this crazy action, he will only think you are a crazy woman and to be honest, every man would be scared away by this kind of action.

• i know i am really psycho.........
    <br>terrible woman

• chen : ask yourself, if there is one day when you cannot stand anymore, will you go ruin his relationship with his gf? Are you really suitable for having secret relationship? Secret Relationship is not easy to handle especially you are a single with no bf. Are you
    <br>mature enough to control your own emotions?
    <br>
    <br>My kind advice to you, don't act silly and be too sticky, if I were your SL, I would have already gone far far away!
    <br>
    <br>Sometimes, woman needs to be smart, it makes man love you more! Pardon me if I would hurt you.

• Dear passerby
    <br>i am always far far away from smart.......
    <br>

• chen : you can be by learning from experience. Is it the first time you have secret relationship?

• yes
    <br>very first time
    <br>it's really too hard for me