a tall, goodlooking well-educated man is seeking an above average lady to chat with. not looking for anything in particular and won't ask to chat with u privately unless u are the one...

• who is charm and nice, stylish and well-educated as well. pls leave a message.

• 只係 chat, 又點解要 above average 呢?

因為只係 chat, 人地係唔係 above, 其實你都唔知架啦~

個人意見姐...^^"

• thx for the comment fragrance

just want to screen out all the below average girls. anyway can't be proved like you said and never expected much in here.

• hihi

how do u know that she is the one?

• 有時, 睇人ge野都幾主觀,

人地覺得你唔ok的, 可能你覺得自己好好.

自己覺得自己唔得ge, 其實人地覺得你有80分.

你ge above average, 除左 charm, nice, stylish...

包唔包內在美?

• hi dada

guess it relies on fate and luck, and more importantly, feel. i do have a good sixth sense indeed. :-)

fragrance

i agree with u that 主觀 plays an important factor in determining. aren't u girls the same?

內在美? of course.. but it takes time to find out.

anything particular u wanna chat about?

• ur sixth sense applies to the written words here too? :P

• hey, 35, fragrance & dada,

I would like to join in yr conversation..

6th sense... haha... i believe in that too.. that's fate...

just like us, meeting each other right now...

• hi cherrie

thx for entering into this 'not so likable' thread as some of the ladies would find it annoying. how are u doing tonight?

dada

haha.. after seeing my clear message, i don't think those below average girls as so to speak, would dare to join, don't u agree?

• hi, cherrie

i think we are talking about 6th sense here.. hehe..

• 好就第 6 感丫~

你地係咪都試過有好強ge sixth sense?

• i do like girls with confidence in fact.

hi 31

• fragrance,

I do.. also just up to your mind..

if u believe what you feel is right.. then it is..

if u think u can, u can..

if u think she or he's, she or he's the one..

that simple..

• 但太自信又似乎有點....

我都係鐘意中庸d ge性格,

太自信並唔係我ge style ~ =p

but what is average? maybe i am below average in ur eyes but i think i am above..who knows!? haha

girls to be a bit confident is kind of beauty...of course, don't be over confident..it will only lose ur face.

• dada

actually i don't have much expectations at all. but i just don't know why i was not able to meet the girls i like which can be found commonly on the street. mind to tell me something of you? :-)

• hi 35 , nice to meet u , how was yr weekend?

• 31 replied @ 2008-01-12 10:00 pm

fragrance,

that simple..

你ge sixth sense 通常都好準吧 :)

我覺得好多時, 你經歷ge事多左, 慢慢累積多左, 累積多到你唔一定樣樣都記得咁清, 但到好多時你一見到果樣野, 你就可以憑以前ge經驗同感覺去 judge, 咁....算係第6感嗎?

• fate huh fate.....

i dont believe in love at first sight. i dont have confident on handsome guys but usually they easily get my attention in the street. :P

so i would prefer to start a relationship from friendship. communication is very important. good communication makes you feel like swimming in the warm and beautiful sea...so free and so comfortable.

me? just an ordinary lady u can meet easily in the street..nothing special..i guess...chemistry effects make the two ordinary persons to be so special to each other...haha!!

• 35 replied @ 2008-01-12 10:07 pm

dada

actually i don't have much expectations at all. but i just don't know why i was not able to meet the girls i like which can be found commonly on the street. mind to tell me something of you? :-)

so what kind of girls you like / want to meet?

• hi met, nice to meet you too. i am doing alright so far with a few ladies staying here chatting with me. how's urs?

dada

well, i don't think u are that ordinary afterall. mind to tell me where's ur exact location some time so that i can come to meet u on the street? hahaha

fragrance

hard to tell you. i rely pretty much on my feel. how bout u?

i think if u meet me in the street, u may not find anything special to u ..and u may not even give me a glance..(of course, there're some exception..:P )

so that's so good we start communicating here....

if i tell u my location..then it is not the fate! it is arranged!

Feeling is important to u..i guess u believe in horoscope too?

• dada

although i am not that superstitious, i do believe in horoscope thing. so what is yours?

pretty on feel..... haha~

我估你都應該係一個幾識講野ge人.

for me..

I really don't know wor~ I thinkg it might depends on the guy's impression to me...@@ that's the term you mention b4- sixth sense.

• 35, do u have msn? i just stayed at home today, so tired.

• 我估下先, 35係咪水瓶座?

dada 係咪天瓶?

i wont disclose here...maybe by ur sixth sense, can u guess which horoscope i am?

• fragrance

i usually gave good impression to most ppl, including guys too. :p wanna try me? hahaha

met

sorry, i am not that easy as u think..hahha..just kidding, mind to chat here for awhile first?

dada

i can't remember the full names of the 12 horoscopes, any hints?

• 31 replied @ 2008-01-12 10:00 pm

that simple..

I like this!!! :)

and hi to everyone, hope i'm not interrupting the discussion.

• i am libra??

oh...i dont think i am a sociable person..besides. libras are usually pretty..i am not pretty at all, just ordinary. haha!!

• fragance

i am not 水瓶座 by the way. :p

welcome carol

dada

guess i won't chat with you anymore if you are not pretty. hahaha..

• 35 replied @ 2008-01-12 10:34 pm

fragrance

i usually gave good impression to most ppl, including guys too. :p wanna try me? hahaha

yes~ I want to try, so I'm trying to chat with u here~ hoho~ =p

hi Carol~ nice to meet u~

• 35 replied @ 2008-01-12 10:07 pm

hi 35, the thread master. :)

similiar situation here... and u know, i find it more easy for me to meet nice ones from the net these few yrs. probably because i chat a lot before meeting nf, guess the communication lubricates the friendship

• 35 replied @ 2008-01-12 10:37 pm

dada

guess i won't chat with you anymore if you are not pretty. hahaha..

so 35 is such a shallow minded person?

hahah

• oh....T_T

here are the evidences that I don't have a accurate sixth sense :(

if u are such a superficial person..i am glad to know that before it is too late. haha!! should i say bye to u now? :)

Carol...

u are lucky...usually guys wont have such patience to chat to u for a long time before u meet him.

• guessing the horoscope of 35?

i'm just making a wild guess ... Libra??

• hahaha..dada

it's a joke only, don't take it seriously but i do admit that i am just a shallow bastard..hahaha

carol

well, actually i did chat with a few girls on net for a period of time first before deciding to meet. but when we actually did meet, the feel was quite different.

• dada,

yes, i'm lucky. and in fact, i dont chat everywhere, just pick some particular threads so probably it's the reason why i can meet some nice ones, guys or girls.

different in which ways?

so you disappointed the girls??? hahaha

• who doesn't like pretty stuffs? esp when u are well qualified and well deserved it? maybe it sounded a bit arrogant but it's just me. :-)

on the other hand, a pretty girl who doesn't have a sincere heart and mind is useless too.

• true....the feeling is quite different before and after u meet the person u thought she/he is the one.

but...................i would like to keep this person as a good friend no matter how different..as long as we spend some time with each other. Cant be lovers, can be friends. Dont be so mean..

• carol

i have never disappointed any girls. :-) that's why i sounded a bit arrogant as so to speak.

how bout u? u met lots of men on net? how were the experiences by the way?

seriously, agree! hahaha

but bear in mind that, beauty is in the eye of beholder... you may just be a normal guy in a very picky girl's eyes. :P

• carol

of course, i always realize my standings. :-)

• dada, if I were ur nf, I do really want to be ur frd. :)

• dada,

maybe i would not think anyone as "the one" before i really meet with him ... so the experiences so far are good.

i dont meet with a lot of guys from the net, i'm picky too, haha

• fragrance,

oh why? thanx for ur compliment anyway.

but it seems 35 lost interests to chat to me anymore..cuz i am not pretty. :( what a bastard!

so, girls, u can see how "ordinary" 35 is..hahaha