Sincerely looking for gentle, mature and educated man (aged:35 or above) for friendship or more

• Self-Introduction :
    single, aged 35, female, working in IT field, master degree holder, HK Chinese

Let me describe about myself :
    - I am a simple short-hair Chinese lady who like studying a lot. I am rational, considerate and will use my spare time to do voluntary work. 
    - In additional to studying and reading, I like cooking (especially seafood), coffee, BBQ and making Chinese soup for my man. I like to watch Disney Cartoon, news and documentary program. I also like playing badminton, swimming and travelling (Sunshine and beaches). I like to get online to chat with people from all levels in the society.  
    - People thinks that I have a strong personality at work but in fact I am just a weak little woman who needs to be taken care of on stupid things. I like driving but I do not know how to change a tyre. 
    - I can be very independent but I like to depend on my man and let him take the lead. Man does not like me for I am too smart to know his lies. At times, pretending to be stupid is difficult. 
    - At times, I am too mature to share the ups and downs of life. At times, I take the active part in a relationship but at times I need his respect. 
    - I would like to give my man a good-bye kiss before he starts his day and a little kiss when he sleeps at night. - I want to hold my man in bed just like holding a teddy bear.I can be sweet, lovely, shy, attractive and romantic but not always for,you know, real life is always harsh. I like to give my man a bunch of roses on his birthday but most of the men do not know what kind of flower I like. 
    - It takes two to tango. No matter how smart, strong or independent I am, I know finding the right man is the biggest ambition in my life.

The man that I am looking for :
    - I  hope my man will appreciate the inner beauty of a woman rather than the external appearance for being a life-long partner, personality and character are more important. I hope my man can share feeling and view with me, for both happiness and sadness and be part of my life, my body and my soul. 
    - It is key to have a common vision and value towards life. Enjoy and treasure the time we can be together for life is not of out control and short.
    - He does not need to be rich but have to be financially healthy. 
    - He needs to be educated and resourceful for he will know getting along with me needs some sort of knowledge. My man would be my Superman whom I can trust and rely on.
    - If you find that you do not like me, fine, it is not a big deal but please don't hurt me for no matter how smart or strong a woman can be, she is weak in front of her man. 
    - My man should be a non-smoker for I have a weak trachea. 
    He needs to be older than me so that I can always be his little woman and taller than me for I can stand on my toe for his kiss. His hands have to be warm for my hands are always cold. 
    - A sense of humour would make life more easier. Honesty is the key for building mutual trust. 
    - I hope my man is not messy in his sex life and has simple love history for I am quite traditional(the same applies to me). Sex can be fun but you have to know you are not an animal. 
    I believe love at first sight, so a pleasant image is important.
    - Non-gambler.Good temper. Generous and able to manage me for I will let him lead my life.
    - Life can be remarkable with you where money, career and fame cannot replace, so let us work out the magic. - Can be stupid; can be weak. Can be drunken; can be wit. 
    - Can drive me mad in bed; can be led.Can be promised can be wed. 
    May my cupid hear this prayer of mine !

Please leave your MSN ID if interested !

• Nice to meet you here...

• I work in IT field too..

• this is the most wonderful post that i see here ...

too bad I am not meet your requirement well & most important I am not single.

Anyway, good luck !

• hi,

add me please

fun_having_hk at hotmail.com

• hello, really impressive... I can feel that you're really looking for a companion sincerely. Let me give you some brief introduction about myself. I am also a well educated, mature and considerate person. I work in finance field, a truly professional. I like jazz, golf, driving, tennis, pets, etc. If you're interested, please add my msn for further chat: [email protected]

• That's what should be in She.com

• Impressive. Great to know you even we may just be friends finally. msn: [email protected]

• Hi Lady,

wow, very impressive and great effort, I am 37, 5'10, have my MBA and MSc in Computer Science from UK uni. My msn: [email protected]

• Rodman,

You are a married man

唔好呃人啦

• lots of cheaters around, nothing strange

• Cupid Cupid Can you hear me ?

• such an impressive description!!!

walkby, add oil!!!

i sincerely wish you would find a nice guy. :)

• walkby,

no matter how strong can we be, we need love... afterall

:)

• Good Luck!

• Thanks to the girls ! Add oil !

• it is the most serious thread and voice-out i have heard so far..

all the best..lady

• Cupid.. Cupid ......

• The post is impressive but I bet few men will be interested. If it is a job ad, it will have 9 out 10 marks. But if it is for seeking SL, sorry it fails.

• Thanks... but I am not seeking a SL ......please read again.

• Hi I can sure you are amazing woman ...........I like you......Goodluck and God bless you.......add oil........

• Thanks... with a kiss !

• hi walkby

[email protected]

chat further?

• you ar welcome, do u know you are so humour, i am laughing after i read all, great done hahahah

• To passby,

I can feel the bitterness in you post. I bet you are unable to meet the requirement and voice a sour post !

But sorry that I am not going to change my requirement....

It is fine if I cant meet the right man... but I am not trading off for an unsuitable unless it is destined by God.

• walkby, you just speak out what i and many other gals here are looking for deep inside our heart. i truly hope we will get what we are looking for though life is not always perfect, we have our dreams on. add oil beaty.

• type: add oil beauty.

• Girls... I tell you :

What we need is rather simple... just the men do not understand ....

So just tell them for they are drunken and be read.

But not importantly.... not VICE VERSA !

• may i join walkby? but i don't think i am qualified. just wanna chat with some intelligent girls.

• Typo :

But MORE importantly.... not VICE VERSA !

• Sure ! You are welcome !

• Aged 35 is still fine for me... but not younger....

• thx

ur post is really impressive. have any men applied by the way?

• Be frank :

I hope all simple girls like me can finally find the right match....

I just step out and make a first step...

Hope I am not really that "CHEAP"... as some of you may feel.

• I hope all SINGLE girls like me can finally find the right match....

• walkby,

you are really something after I read your thread... mind to chat...???

msn [email protected]

• walkby, is your address [email protected]? if yes, please check your mail.

• my address is NOT [email protected]

• oh oh, i sent an email to [email protected], hahahaha

• walkby, I am really impressed with your description. It's one of the serious and heartfelt threads I've read in a long time. Just wanted to wish you best of time with your search. Hope you meet your guy

• Knowing that it may not be convenient for some of you to leave me a MSN ID. May be you can write to [email protected].

Please note this is an EMAIL address, not a MSN ID.

• Keep reading my thread... I will let you know more about me....

But I am busy for hte time being....

Cupid Cupid...

• 秋夢醉

颯颯秋風拂面吹

片片彤楓空中醉

韶華正茂酒方酣

豈讓時光空逝去

清溪水 投石去

飛花萬點水珠碎

叢林翠 花笑醉

柳蔭竹影相相對

朗日下 騎駿馬

曠野馳騁採野花

繁星耀 皓月俏

歌韻鏗鏘嘆逍遙

獨遊花間無伴侶

身置仙境沒樂趣

問你可隨我而去

共渡芳華綺夢裡

Originated in 1991 and revised in 2008

豪情未變 風采依然

• hi walkby, how's the thread working so far? :)

• Carol,do you wanna find a boyfriend too? I found walkby a bit too serious from the beginning...

• what do you mean by "too serious"?

while walkby is talking about "sincere" friendship or more....

• sincere is different from being serious..

she lists all the conditions/requirements.. it's like picking a green onion from the market..

• 感情係好奇妙既事情,唔係下下都同自己 expect 既野一樣既,好多時可以完全相反都得,但有時鐘意就鐘意

佢要搞清楚鐘意一個人同鐘意佢 d 條件係兩回事...

好多人當初結婚都係因為鐘意對方條件,結果呢?

條件我唔係只係話錢,而係包括佢講既所有 "The man that I am looking for"

佢咁搞法最後都好難好難搵到個岩自己既人。因為好多有可能 match 佢既人已經被佢 d 所謂 requirement filter 左。

佢咁樣搵法同去 d matching web site 好似搵工咁搵有咩唔同?

• I see no problem in it. I know here well.