recruiting a horny SUB, female

• slim or hot lady expected. Sorry i dont like fat ladiesmy game, my rules. (please note that this is not normal BDSM, i m playing with my rules, please read through.)
    your limit will be respected.

I am a local guy. love funs.

and i wanna recruit a SUB for more fun.
    my stuffs wont be hardcore, so i guess my ad certainly worth for you to take a look:

I am a dominant MALE. who look good and ripped.
    looking for a submissive FEMALE who really loves missions (like hanging out with me wearing NO underwear insides, masturbation at office/college/cinema, and more missions to accomplish...) and toys.
    you have to be sexy. prefer busty and slim.
    i can compromise, but you have to be very loyal to my orders, no fun if you say NOs too often.
    I am not a crazy guy, you wont get caught and I am a considerate person.

Game 1: "sexual assault during bus ride"
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    that u and i take the same route, but we get on the bus from different stops. we will pretend to be total strangers, we wont talk. then when no one pay attention on us, i will "sexually assault" u! just touch or if u can accept exposing your nipples depends mainly on your decision and subjective environmental factors.

at last we just leave the bus at different bus stops.

of coz the details can be modified, we can discuss.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    reply with your figures, nude body photos(no face needed), leave you details and your number, i prefer chat through whatsapp/line.

[email protected]

• please note that this is not normal BDSM, i m playing with my rules, please read through.

• Please reach me via email. No other channel

• Puh