a gal is looking for a partner(well education,no balding) with discret relationship.

• a gal is looking for a partner(well education,no balding) with discret relationship.<br />

• killed by she.com......

• what's up???

• Doidoi
    <br>
    <br>yes, may i ?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi i am Briyon..
    <br>
    <br>my MSN is : [email protected]
    <br>

• HI, I am mature, tall and nice looking professional, just came back to HK from USA, and no hk friends now...
    <br>
    <br>if u like, email me [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>See u....

• 你搵D 乜野伙伴....? 生意PARTNER..?? :D

• Hi all, nice talk to yours!
    <br>
    <br>Lets chat to know each other more then to be a fds /sl which depend on...us...
    <br>
    <br>How was your dinner? I remember a fd told me:
    <br>
    <br>"well...there is only 2 kind of fastfood outlet appearing frequently in HK.. MacDonalds / KFC... Given more choices.. you will opt for Burger King or Mos (Taiwan branch) "
    <br>
    <br>Which one do you like to choice mostly?

• Sorry, MOS is from Japan instead of Taiwan.

• There are all good fastfood store... Anyway, Mcdonald is my favourite....
    <br>
    <br>Are u doing questionnaire now..??

• hi D

• HI D
    <br>me again,, ,, owrdering if you wanna meet a outgoing hilarious 26yr 179 cm 150 pds fine looking guy,, trying to look for someone who has silimar personality,chill out gather up. cool guys always welcome as well,, but perfer gals more, since i am single,, ENUFF TALK add me if interested [email protected], and you get to see my pic 2 hehehe

• Hi Doidoi,
    <br>
    <br>Plz add me for a chat. My msn is [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Let me come back to your question...
    <br>
    <br>I would choose... KFC, simply coz I love the chicken and rice with mushroom there more than the hamburgers in McDonDon and etc.
    <br>Right, thing can be very simple. Dun make it too complicated. =)

• I would say cafe de carol the most popular one

• an tiring day

• Hi friends,
    <br>I thanked you for the many kindnesses you shared me.
    <br>
    <br>Please kindly acceptance I want to share & paste from other thread which wrote by my fd about eat lunch :
    <br>
    <br>""yeah ...
    <br>i wrote something on another thread about my lunch .. can I paste it in here?MacDonDon Fillet-O-Fish..
    <br>
    <br>A slightly smaller bun compare to its not too distant cousins of Big-Mac and generally give me an alternative as a light meal.
    <br>
    <br>My burger was neatly made without the usual paper wrapper sticking to the chesse.. behold of the steam bun.. soft and tender and when you pinch it slightly a little impression could be formed.
    <br>
    <br>The breaded fish patty had a little crsipy taste on the layer but the fish complement as today fish was soft and slight flaky but does not give me a thinking of a stale fish..
    <br>
    <br>Of course other side-kick is the tartar sauce that make me think this is not a very dry meal due to the fried fish patty and with the chesse in it.. we cannot miss the differences in taste when you savor the chesse and the fish...
    <br>
    <br>I had my lunch under the sun today and given me some memories in Australia when the weather is cooling. Lunch was a relaxed affair buying a simple raddish beef sandwich and peach tea, heading out to the park where one can lie down and dine under the sun and fresh air surrounds you. Usually a good book is a good compaion as you are slowly enchanted into the story of the novel that can only be interrupted due to your thirst of that cool peach tea..and the sight of the watch that tells you to slowly retreat from this paradise and meet the devil..your boss... ""
    <br>
    <br>However, I'm love it to have Mac Don Don....
    <br>
    <br>how about you ? When do we have a chat of Mac Don Don.....again?
    <br>
    <br>Thank you.
    <br>

• hI D
    <br>EEEERRRRR,,TKS FOR SHARING ,, , ,, ,, WANNA CHAT??,,

• Hi ,
    <br>pls. kindly dont mind to chat under : [email protected]
    <br>

• yo D
    <br>dont have much nice weather in the uk
    <br>but given the choes i perfer mac D`s over kfc cos no mess
    <br>but i do love the gray you can get in kfc in the uk
    <br>anyway fance a chat
    <br>msn [email protected]

• Hi hondaracer,
    <br>Yea. The weather is very nice in HKG.
    <br>Today, its a weekend hoilday which you can do anything as you like.
    <br>For me...I'd like to have a chinese tea (Yam Cha) in HKG local traditional rest.. Do you know whats that ?
    <br>
    <br>Nice talk you.
    <br>
    <br>