你錄番�

跟住迫佢交換番lo

哈哈

• tailuk,但我無機呀,點做好?有無其他方法.

• 用手機唔得??

咁...再識番個police sp/sl...

然後講比佢知你有個police sl/sp

• @@,

so trouble ar..how can he do that? u do not know ka ma?

• @@ ...已經住言起行

拎左訓手機去action??

• @@ ...已經住言起行

拎左部手機去action??

• @@...still here??

• STEPSHK, 咪行囉,食就算啦.留紀念咩.我係後來咩完之後發現部機,係開左既.我問佢,佢話係差緊電.

TaiLuk, 無呀,咩坐言起行,我唔想同佢一樣咁衰.但我真係唔知點問佢.佢都話無.咁我可以點? 莫非再揾佢,然後睇番?應該都收埋左唔比你知啦

• 希望你sp將套片同大家分享

• 你話你都好想睇下同佢一齊做係點...

• . ,你意思叫我同佢講我都想睇下,但係我個時問佢佢話無錄,咁如果佢話咁我地依家錄啦咁一陣睇咪重衰?

好煩.

• 你果時應該就要check下入面有沒有帶啦..=.="

如果佢錄左..邊會認.=.=

• @@,

that is really diff to ask him ar..coz he may already put the file to his PC..

but maybe u can ask him one more time and say u wanna see if he took you face good or not..then he may tell u whether he recorded your face or not..or even let u see..

• stepshk, 'cos he already told me he didn't record it, i think he'll keep telling lie.

• @@..then how to find out the answer lei?

Maybe next time u can more focus to see if he turn on the phone again when u meet him..then if u see the phone is turn on..then go to check suddenly if the phone is recording or really charging..

u know la..if he can record one time..he will record 2nd time..if u find that he really charging phone ..then u may regard last time is not record lor..

what do u think?

• 咁下次你要小心D..留意下周圍有冇呢D野囉..

如果你攪攪下發覺有問題..

即刻去CHECK..開來睇...

唔好等

如果佢真係有錄..

即係上一次都好大機會錄..

咁即係...

• stepshk, he wass using a video recorder to record. I found it and he said he's charging his video recorder but i saw the On light is on. OK, I'll see for next time.

I don't know why he record it lor, I'm worry he's going to do s'th bad jar.

• @@: how long u and him sp relationship?

if over 3 months, i think he is care u and record just for personal record.

• cybermen, not over 3 months. then what's that mean if not over 3 months?

• @@,

yup..then u r better wait next time to check ar..

he may want to record down all his gal that Ml with him..just hope he will not put it on web or let other see...

if i were u..iwill not together with him but u need to wait next chance to check..so..no method right now..

• 3 months just for my time feeling...means long time SP relationship, he will not doing any hurt action to u, eg.record and take photo.

If u and him only try few times for sex, take care he will doing more and more unrelivable thing....

• Stepshk, how about if that's his trick for me not to leave him? then he successed lor. but i'm not sure if i can play that thing b4 he grap it back.

i'm really worry he'll do s'th bad with that. SOSSSS

• i don't think so...even having a long term SP relationship..it is cheap and irresponsible to record down in secret..if he want to try some new sexy things..such as record tape to watch.he must ask SP and if SP not agree..he cannot do that..because SP relationship also a relationship of each other...not only for man ar!!!!!

• @@,

I know u worry about that but right now..just no method..u have to keep relationship with him and wait next time for checking him again...but wht i afraid is that he may put the recorder at somewhere that u do not know...

so, how about stop the relationship with him immediately?

• I think we can check on the net later and see if you can find it

• stepshk, 'cos that u and not him. ho gang ar. that's ur thought not his thought. maybe he sense i'm going to leave him gwa. I don't know.

• honestly, SP is "game" relationship...

If SP let me scare in sex, I will give up and find the better one.

Do u have mood sex with him next time? If I were you, I scare what he do next time la..

• @@,

so right now no method and u need keep relationship with him..and right now..u should not let him know too detail about your personal detaul such as where u work..etc...otherwise, if he want to do bad thing..he may find u directly..then it is not good and seriously la..

i think u also not want other know la...right?

• Stepshk, i think everybody don't want to let other know too. oh. so i still keep to see him then ask him if he could share the video c how it looks?

• @@,

I am going to join a meeting in office right now and cannot talk to u in short...if u do not mind, u may add my msn so that we can keep casual chat or whatever...i wanna make fd with u in msn.

my msn is [email protected]

my name is Steve, 29yr old.

Hope can see u there later^^)

See you!!

• 輝 replied @ 2007-11-24 4:33 pm

咁下次你要小心D..留意下周圍有冇呢D野囉..

如果你攪攪下發覺有問題..

即刻去CHECK..開來睇...

唔好等

如果佢真係有錄..

即係上一次都好大機會錄..

咁即係...

----------咁我又要落個坑到一次啦

• @@,

u can ask him but as u said..he may keep telling lie..but u could try..keep try to ask him:)

• kenny replied @ 2007-11-24 4:49 pm

I think we can check on the net later and see if you can find it

------------

where to check? plz tell.

• can I share with the video with you?

• @@,

take care..and good luck..see u in msn (if u do not mind)..send me msg there and i will reply u later ^^)..and i will online tonight too..see you there..byebye

• 輝 replied @ 2007-11-24 4:15 pm

你果時應該就要check下入面有沒有帶啦..=.="

如果佢錄左..邊會認.=.=

----------

個時我嚇窒左.我真係唔知點做.

• you may go to some forum where have some "adult-video" area to share

but will need long time to search..... haha or you may leave your email to me if I see any new one then tell you

• pat replied @ 2007-11-24 5:00 pm

can I share with the video with you?

-----------r u kidding?

• where did you meet this SP?

• 你點解懷疑佢錄左?

• I am serious I want to watch!!

• kenny replied @ 2007-11-24 5:02 pm

you may go to some forum where have some "adult-video" area to share

but will need long time to search..... haha or you may leave your email to me if I see any new one then tell you

--------------------------

what's ur email add?

• kenny replied @ 2007-11-24 5:03 pm

where did you meet this SP?

------------------

not here. outside

• SS replied @ 2007-11-24 5:04 pm

你點解懷疑佢錄左?

-------------

'cos the video recorder was placed near the bed and then it was on when I discovered it.

• Stepshk replied @ 2007-11-24 4:49 pm

@@,

I know u worry about that but right now..just no method..u have to keep relationship with him and wait next time for checking him again...but wht i afraid is that he may put the recorder at somewhere that u do not know...

so, how about stop the relationship with him immediately?

---------------------

that means i'm not going to find out that video?

• 唔好再搵佢,如果唔愈來愈麻煩,你第日就大件事

• GLK replied @ 2007-11-24 6:00 pm

唔好再搵佢,如果唔愈來愈麻煩,你第日就大件事

------------

但咁錄左的話.唔駛等第日,我都巳經好大件事..點算.

有無辦法攞返

• TUM下佢,睇下佢係咪真係錄左,睇佢點講,或者問下佢拍lee d野既問題, 睇下佢有冇口水唔停咁. my msn : [email protected]

• glk, 佢知我問過佢有無錄,重會講俾我聽咩.