巳婚男女,談性說性,風花說月,無任歡迎, chap 3

• Hi.. I am not sure if you guys r still here but just happened that i can access she from here, so I thought it would be a nice opportunity to share some of my recent encounters.

• Time flies, things happened earlier this year seems to be just weeks old!!

I was dumped, I had some more encounters with women; as usual; the so called circumstances encounter; which i use an excuse for myself. None of those relationship really do trigger my inner heart sensation like how SHE does. SHE was the special one and will always be. I am glad that not only once she was my girl, but twice? no, actually ; three times my lady. I am the luckiest guy in the world. Surely not everyone treasure her as much as I do, afterall beauty comes in different set of standard for everyone, right.

• Remember how down and sad i was when i lost HER at the beginning of the year? Well, after her departure, I had some encounters, yet none of those are comparable to her in any sense. They were merely either sex or ..."circumstancial emconters" as how i would put it.

• I was fortunate enough to have her by my side again on June. It was a god's given opportunity because our reunion didnt come easy, there was loads of struggles, tears and forgiveness between us. Hey... how could my experience be so straight forward!! Obviously it didnt turn out to be an exact " they married and live happily ever after".. Just when we got back togther, I was assigned to work in PRC for long term.. that is returning only over the weekend.

• Even though i am away most of the time, like tonite, but we did a lot of catching up, there were a number of nights we spend together until day break, we talk deep and thorough, we kissed with more passion than we did in the past two years, even though our skill never did improve the slightest. The months since June was nothing less than Perfect.

• Nice to hear you again, hope we can met those old friend here again.

Anyway, wish you all the best and enjoy your life.

• My Pal.. CO.

There you are, still active here in she.com?

The net access to "she" in PRC is not stable most of the time, I shall try to update more on my lately ....