western guy looking to support a nice woman

• hi, i am a western guy (4x) in HK, i am looking for a nice relaxed time with a mature (30+) woman and am happy to support. prefer if you are in cheung sha wan / lai chi kok / sham shui po area. i would like to meet during the day - 1 or 2 times per week, nothing crazy. if interested, please contact me - [email protected]

• Where are you from originally?

• She girl replied at 2014-06-30 5:43 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Where are you from originally?

===============================================================

hi she girl - i am american - hope that is ok.

• Not common to see a "western" guy offer support to women. Are you American of Asian ethnicity?

• hi, i am caucasian, and discreet

• i don't think you need give support to a woman if you are charm enough

• hi mature, i am actually very charming, but also very discreet. i think it is easier this way. maybe i am wrong, but i think it is a good thing.

• No offense but offering support online is so not a white guy thing. Well it's quite a different story say if you are one of those out-of-shape and pathetic old farts on the street of Pattaya who could only afford a couple of young chicks around the same age of his grand daughters as his gf on loan.

Anyway good try.

• tom, good luck to you!

• hi she-girl,

no offense taken - but i think you have under-thought the situation. have a nice day.

• mid-age lady doesn't need financial support. They either married or have a good pay job. tip for you, lower your target to 20+ that would be easier for you.

• bilinda replied at 2014-06-30 11:36 pm

mid-age lady doesn't need financial support. They either married or have a good pay job. tip for you, lower your target to 20+ that would be easier for you.

hi,

thanks bilinda. totally understand that, but prefer more mature - the brain is the best part, can easily find the young girl, but not interested in that. hopefully there is a like-minded person here.

cheers

• tom,

are you married? mind to describe yourself more?

• Tom, do u have line account? I am a mature lady who also looking for someone to chat or meals but I dun need support. please leave ur line account if u r interested to meet.

• Sammie replied at 2014-07-01 10:21 am

Tom, do u have line account? I am a mature lady who also looking for someone to chat or meals but I dun need support. please leave ur line account if u r interested to meet.

hi sammie,

hope you are having a nice holiday. please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can go from there; happy to share via whatsapp, etc., but not in this forum.

cheers,

tom

• woman replied at 2014-07-01 9:24 am

tom,

are you married? mind to describe yourself more?

hi,

am very happy to share any info you like, privately - please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can go from there.

cheers,

tom