三角關係

• 我結左婚半年,我老公個朋友對我說喜歡了我..他喜歡了我十年...現在,我也不知道自己算是什麼...

• hi she,

do u have the same feeling for him? If no , you should tell him back off.....but if u are also liking him, then its a different story

• i think..it's already became a different story..

• now that depends on whom u like more....that guy or ur hubby?

• U can either have a affair(sl) or leave ur hubby and be with that guy?

But as i have said now it all depends on whom u like more?

• i know this is a big mistake but i do like him...&...the worse part is, he's married, i know his wife..

• u know how i am pain now?

• Did u tell him about ur feelings? Coz i believe if u do tell, then there will be a solution of what can be done

• i would advise u to tell that guy ur feeling as this is one way to release the pain. I knw what u r going through as i myself have gone to as well

• r u have same situation as me? actually he knows already but...we have not any solution now...

• mine is a past already......shouldnt talk about it now but i do hope i can come some help for u. Maybe try talking to him and ask him what he wants from u? he is serious or not? or he doing just for fun? U need to be careful.....in case u made a wrong decision it can ruin lifes

• i know..i am messy now..

i need to go la..can we keep talk tomorrow?

• sure we can....just dont worry ...everything will be fine

• 其實大家都結左婚,就無需要再考慮啦

• hi

• 123 replied @ 2007-10-16 7:26 pm

其實大家都結左婚,就無需要再考慮啦

===> 絕對同意! 其實依家點解咁多婚姻問題, 唔多唔少都係因為大家太輕視婚姻, 太過容易受誘惑! 既然結得婚, 就應該覺得自己另一半係最好, 咁做咩仲要揀?! 如果覺得對方唔係最好, 又仲咩要同佢結婚?!

其實板主 post 得上依度, 個心都始終有 d 野, 做咩要用"三角關係"黎形容?! 人地喜歡你, 你可以拒絕, 只想講句: 一隻手掌係拍唔響, 如果你係堅持同你老公一齊, 你就絕對有能力拒絕其他人!

• 現在,我也不知道自己算是什麼...

you're a bitch.

• You married your husband for for some reasons. Think again.

• he didn't really like you,

if he do, he should told you before you married,

he should have divoirced,

not wait till you married and tell you,

he is very selfish,

don't risk your marriage with this guy

he should deserve your mind

think twice before you make any decision,

think about your husband

it's not fair to him if you're thinking about other guys

think in his position, what will you feel if you find out your husband in love with another woman?

cherish what you have, dont' think about what you shouldn't have and not right,

forget everything and live happiliy with your hasband

• This is just a thread for a no brainer. The answer is just plain simple and stupid and I don't know why there is a need for SHE to struggle. Do you mind to take up the blame as a third party in someone's story? No matter how much do you like the another guy. Can you pay the price?

• Hi She

我們可愛的靚女早上好!

看來你是非常喜歡這位已婚的A君,已有十年的友情!

雖然在你婚前沒告訴你但他也是已婚人仕,他能說什麼哩

他現在追你也告訴你他的另一半也有很多問題!!

最關鍵是怎樣另到你自己開開心心去面對這些感情!

請記住自己才是這個世界的最佳女主角,好好演好自己的角色!和

最主要是另自己開心和幸福!