It is the 3rd nite.. still waiting and looking for you..

• It is the 3rd nite after coming back to this site.. I haven't been here for almost a year.<br />Once again, I am looking for ladies to share fun and excitement in these boring days...  Will I be lucky tonite?<br />(well, the previous two nights, I just met some chat mates only..)

• Frankly, I cannot commit to any new love affairs. What I want is a gal who can be my good friend, be a listener and give care to each other. Needless to say, we will have secret and intimate time.
    <br>
    <br>I don't expect commitment and frequent times from her, and I can't guarantee mine too. I just look for fun and excitement in these stressful and boring days. I want to have a secret world to breathe.

• I wish she has the same need and understanding.. I seriously and sincerely look for such a person. This is my MSN: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>well, I don't mind meeting another chat mate again tonite... =)

• If you are interested, see you in MSN
    <br>- Jack

• Is any gal here?

• I am 31 year old. and I believe I have a decent look.. Let's chat in MSN if you are interested. I am sure you won't feel disappointed.

• can u introduce yourself?

• YY,
    <br>Appreciate your response.. just like a water drop in the desert!
    <br>As mentioned I am 31.. I love freedom and am not looking for any long term relationship. Working in investment field. I guess my look is quite decent. What else you like to know..
    <br>
    <br>If you don't mind, let's chat in MSN. I need a bit privacy and can't say too much about myself here. Thanks for your understanding.. ;-)

• it seems that I am not too attractive.. or, there is no gal here tonite?
    <br>

• Anyway, let me continue the story in my another thread..
    <br>
    <br>http://community.she.com/messageboard/sex/?action=view.topic&id=1942222
    <br>
    <br>Just wanna kill time.. and better than doing other thing to pop this thread out.

• That gal added me in the 1st night... she really becomes my chat-only mate now.. but she told me.. she was inspired by me.. to find a SP from here!

• can u also tell me your height, weight, job, I want to know your basic info.

• Oh my god... and she said, that guy is with twice her age! (she is just 21...) But I asked her... why it was me who inspired her to do it..
    <br>She said she understood what SP means.. then I ask her, why not targeting me if she likes a SP. What a bad answer.. "You should say it earlier."

• In fact.. I just treat her as a chat mate and to kill time.. and she told me she isn't interested in any SP.. (pls follow my another thread for her story)..
    <br>
    <br>But after many words of describing how her experience with her 42-year-old SP.. I was a bit disappointed...
    <br>
    <br>I believe, I am quite a smart and decent 31-year-old gentleman.. really worse than a mid-aged man in a little gal's mind..

• she said.. she wants older man with good experience.
    <br>
    <br>well, it is alright! I think, it is your big loss! (she never knows, old doesn't mean experienced, and experienced doesn't mean great... ) =P
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, I still enjoy chatting with her (a net friend).. and I understand that really various women love various stuffs!
    <br>

• Perhaps I shouldn't be too picky. Another boring night.. just keep my MSN idle.. any young and pretty gal wants to chat? my MSN again, and again...
    <br>
    <br>MSN: [email protected]

• perhaps is should give up. =)

• <br>oh!really gave up!
    <br>
    <br>Jack no on line la..
    <br>
    <br>無緣!

• 小曼,
    <br>
    <br>Surprised to get your reply at 1:15am .. while my past post was made at 11:03pm.. Have you browsed many pages to get my post.
    <br>
    <br>Thanks anyway. Yes, I almost gave up but just leave my MSN open. See you here and see whether it is really 無緣!

• Just chat with another net friend.. (not physical touch with her)
    <br>I found that it is really, really hard to find someone with chemistry. (unless you are least picky and accept anyone comes to you.)
    <br>
    <br>timing is really another factor. just as today, some friends added me after I went to bed last nite.. but now all of them aren't here! I haven't even seen them online so far.

• this net friend.. another gal who was my chat mate some months ago (that time I was damned busy and often not in HK).. we could be good friends or whatsoever.. but finally she found a guy here when she was deadly bored and lonely.
    <br>
    <br>Alright, don't get me wrong.. of coz no jealous and good luck to her. In fact, I am not really want causal sex or another girlfriend...
    <br>
    <br>I just wanna kill my boredom and find some excitement. Really that difficult to find a perfect lady for it?

• humm... very boring again!
    <br>It seems that I am isolated in this thread by myself.
    <br>no people here even give a response.. and the other threads are all guys or some frequent visitors.
    <br>
    <br>Back to reading time..

• Finished reading.. another boring nite. But this book is interesting.. good book!