現在算怎樣呢?

• I was with my SL for 2 years.  We love each other much but we never intend to be officially with each other.  We are of toally different personality and life style.<br /><br />I was about to break up a few weeks back.  I didn't send any sms to him, want to let it die down........ coz I want to be loyal to my husband again. Do the right thing.<br /><br />I just sent him another sms, saying that I want to break up as we still have good memory, and thank you for the good time he gave me.<br /><br />But his wife read this sms.....<br /><br />She moved out.  He was devasted.  I am heart broken to see him like this.<br /><br />He talked to me for comfort.  I comforted him.<br /><br />But the irony is, we were about to break up and it was being discovered.  Shxt!<br />And I was suppose to break up, but now kept on talking to him. Shxt!<br />He kept on saying he's guilty and selfish and hurted his wife.  But he is talking that to me.  I told him to stop if he really thinks this is selfish.   So absurd...................  Life? Love? Lust? Fidelity? Loyalty? Respect? Selfishness... I already don't know what's what.<br /><br />

• You better think about what yourself really want first.
    <br>He is getting lose now.
    <br>The most important you have to know what you should do a real.
    <br>If you think that was the game yet. You better know the rule.
    <br>But if you think that is the realtionship could be keep it on for long yet. You better ask yourself what's the end og the game?
    <br>Good luck!