想知現代中國旅行社有限公司口碑如何

• 想參加該公司旅行團, 但有未試過, 以往多數參加永安, 但中國團種類少. 信譽如何, 十萬火急.....

• 曾經參加過他們的絲路之旅,行程是比其他大旅行社 "另類",本地導遊不錯,可是領隊卻遭透,常擺著 "免為其難"、"最好不要煩到我" 的樣子,團友均對他不滿。

他們是一間較小的旅行社,一點 Contingency planning 的經驗都沒有,我的朋友在途中受傷入院,不要說照顧,連一點幫忙或慰問也欠奉,結果我要留在敦煌為朋友安排一切,兩個 "小女子",初時的確有點怕,他們當地的旅遊代理非但不幫忙,竟不斷向醫院及我們索取病歷,以便他們將回程機票退款,其實我們已繳付全部團費,退回機票純粹是他們為自己利益作想。這只是其中一例,總之一言難盡,現在想起,仍 "一肚火"。

其實無風無險的話,這間旅行還社還可接受。一旦要危急應變,仍然是大行比較穏妥。要不要參加,那要看你對風險的衡量了。

• 謝謝你的回覆, 咁心中有數了.

• I've joined a few times because of "另類".

I

DO NOT

recommend

if the destinations are also offered by other travel agents.

Not worth it. The hotels and food they arranged are same as other travel agent. The hotels are very old and dirty.

I've joined 絲路之旅 and very disappointed. They always think they are "另類" and therefore they are not worried of competition. In fact other travel agents are now covering silk route and jiu zhai gou. So unless you are going for very "另類" destination, otherwise, better join CTS or Wing On.

Regardless of whether you are jee yau hung or join the travel agent, it involves 風險.

Do you have further questions?

• just came back from their 九寨溝 trip.

Very bad. I do not recommend you to join this one.

Agree with wungwung that "本地導遊不錯,可是領隊卻遭透." " 一點 Contingency planning 的經驗都沒有".

1. The tour guide was late when she was supposed to meet us at 4pm in the airport!

2. Asked us to check-in ourselves in the HK airport.

3. Did not arrange the people to seat together during the flight (other tour guides all did that)

4. Did not tell us concretely how cold it was. Told us it's about 15C in Huanglong, instead it's below 5C and rained. And on the third day, it's <0C in the mountain area.

5. Did not know the details of the tour, needed to ask the local guide all the time.

6. Chaotic time/place arrangement. Late morning call .. tour guide was not at the meeting point at the destinated time, such that a tour mate rushed to the carpark by herself! ... and lots of this type of examples

7. lack of contingency management

our flight from Jiuzhai/Huanglong to Chongqing was delayed because of poor weather, such that we cant catch the flight from Chongqing to HK. So we had to take a flight from Chongqing to Shenzhen instead. The tour guide did not fight for us for a statement from the Air China about this delay (for insurance claims) .. We had to negotiate with the officer-in-charge ourselves to get it (in fact, the officer was nice and helpful). And She dared to say the journey ended in Shenzhen and we had to arrange transport to HK ourselves. We argued with her about this and in the end, she contacted with the company and only offered a chartered coach to bring us back to Lowu, but we had to pay it ourselves. In the end, we chose to leave on our own.

By the time we arrived Shenzhen, it's already close to 10pm.

It's genuine experience. Please read and consider it before u think about joining their tour.

• I have posted many times under different topics and different newsgroup NOT TO JOIN MC unless only MC could offer and not other travel agents.

TO BE FAIR .......

It's difficult to blame travel agents about the weather condition in China. The weather man is doing the job 365 days and they can still forecast wrongly.

I have joined a tour when they told us to bring down jacket but it wasnt necessary at all. I have joined a tour when the down jacket is only required for one day and not the whole trip. and I keep hearing complaints from tour members that they brought unnecessary clothings. So, it's difficult to please everyone. You have to judge by yourself. Our resistance to cold is different also. It's definitely an extremely part of the job for the staff of the travel agent. The weather condition in JZG can vary between 10 to 15 degrees. So day time 18 degrees is very comfortable with the sun but w/o the sun, it can be very chilly. Not to mention day time with sun 15 degrees and when you are in the middle of JZG or HL or in the evening, it can be as low as 5 degrees which can be unbearable. So when the flights were affected by the weather, it's not the fault of the tour guide or travel agent too. When he is inefficient in making alternative arrangements, then, that is bad!

Modern China employs very inexperienced tour guide. So we need a bit of luck when joining travel agents.

I do agree that the tour guide you have for this trip is bad.

In the past, Modern China monopolise Tibet, Xinjiang, Silk Route, JZG etc but they are no longer the monopoly for this kind of trips since few years back. WO, CTS Jetour etc have the same itinerary. Unless your trip includes 4-sister mountains (for JZG) otherwise, it is better to join WO, CTS or similar travel agents.

Hope those who are considering M-C reconsider their options.

The most recent i joined them was Shanxi because I wanted to go to Shanxi part of the yellow river wu-hao-pok-po. CTS has the same itinerary but the waterfall is from Xian side which I dislike so I have no choice but to join M-C.

I for one will NOT recommend unless I wish to go to a specific place that no other travel agents could offer except M-C

• CORRECTIONS:

It's definitely an extremely DIFFICULT part of the job for the staff of the travel agent when the weather forecast professionals can be wrong too.

Even when they tell you their colleague came back ONE DAY AGO but the next few days you are there, the whole plan and clothings could go very very wrong.

• xyz, i agree with your point that the weather in JZG area is unpredictable. How they managed this unpredictability fell way below standard. :(

• made a complaint to the company, see how they respond

• done that. they have every reason to their own favour.

waste gas.

that's why I am telling you guys, joining MC means come back with a full stomach of gas after paying a few thousand $$$$$.

• got the reply from the company.

1. they agreed that the 領隊 performed poorly and did not provide enough care for the mates

2. however they denied that they had the responsibility to bring us back to HK after we missed the connecting flight to HK. They said it's the responsibility of the airline. This is what i dont agree.

This tour company sxxks. Dont ever join this one.

• dun join this company, use partime guide, not responsible