What kind of men visit She.com and how they will respond to your thread and ask you out. Can you tell which one is real and which one is not?

• sim

i thought u are in china? did u have 5 girls beside you now? lol

• sim

it's just that u gave me the impression that u do! so much better if u are not. :)

• Hi Dr. Ruth - I would say different kinds of men coming here.

I like chatting here and after a few rounds of conversations,

I can tell if the man is in the same thought line as mine.

Some are sincere though.

• Sophie, you are correct to say that there are different kinds of men comes to she and there are some that are sincere.

Based on my findings, these are majority of the type:

1. Horny Men - without pretense

2. Horny Men - with fake pretense

3. Horny Men - with intelligent pretense

4. Horny Men - with nothing in their brain

5. Horny Men - with no heart

And then there are

• Men who wants:

1. Excitement beside being horny

2. Romance beside being horny

3. Challenge beside being horny

4. Waste time beside being horny

5. Want to be horny

and there are men

• who are:

1. Just loney and wants some kind of comfort in life

2. Just want to see if they can cheat without consequence

3. Just find someone to talk with and see if that person can fill the emptiness

4. Just waste time reading, laughing, looking down, and judging the people her

5. Just trying to find themselves in the midst of these chaotic life style

and do you know what are the % of these type of men? And who are the dangerous one?

• I don't think men are all horny here. You first classify them

'horny' plus different attitude and quality, I don't think

it is fair. However, I admit that horny men are in high

percentage but believe some are with high quality.

Can you tell me why you are interested in finding it out?

Have you been here before?

Would you mind to tell me if you are gentleman or lady?

• tell us.

• The % varies day to day but the majority of the men here are Horny Men and about 50% of them dont even brother wasting time showing what they really want.

The danger of these men are those that wants excitement, romance and challenge as they will aim to get your heart beside your body.

• ic. how you know this?

• I just realized that you have that much to continue ...

You have had some deep research on men in She and you

have almost covered all kinds.

If you are able to classify them, I am sure you can

judge who are dangerous and who are sincere.

Why don't you give a try? Of course, without harm to yourself.

• 回回下. 吹下水架喳

• sophie, I never say that men here are 'not' of high quality. I am just saying there are different types and what their reactoins are.

I like research men and their nature. How they act, respond and think given the fact that their true identity is hidden.

I have been here before. Why are you interested in these things. I just want to uncover my findings and get other's feedback.

So what does 'high quality' means to you from the men at she.com?

• Dr. Ruth - I won't say you are not incorrect.

Honestly, people hanging here are really looking

for different kind of 'fun'. I just do not

respect some men wanting 'free lunch' here. Some

hosts will give warning to the others.

To be honest, I can tell after exchanging a few

conversations with the guys.

• Sophie, you impresses me. Smart and quick to see the point. I rather you ask me questions to what kind of men are dangerous as my scope of work is too long and too indepth to write.

The best way is to interact and bring out points thru dialogue.

duc duc,

Nice to have you here. So what kind of men do you think you are? Can you find yourself under one of those below?

1. Just loney and wants some kind of comfort in life

2. Just want to see if they can cheat without consequence

3. Just find someone to talk with and see if that person can fill the emptiness

4. Just waste time reading, laughing, looking down, and judging the people her

5. Just trying to find themselves in the midst of these chaotic life style

• fun to see others comment

• Sophie, I am very glad that you are smart enought to decipher which men are dangerous and which one are not.

However, please beware that over confidence can be a flaw. I did meet some girls here that believe that they are smart and worldly, and they picked some that they believe are good people and trust-worthy.

But remember, there is almost a mountain that is higher then the other one. The dangerous one are those that you cannot figure out by just talking to them a few times.

Like you said, there are some 'high quality' men here and they are smart and been around the block, they know how to read your signal and act accordingly to your taste. What is most dangerous is that they are PATIENT.

• Dr. Ruth - Just calm down. I am just giving you my

feedback. Why am I interested, because you post a

thread here and I think you want to hear and receive

response. I am sharing my experience with you.

Isn't it what you want?

High quality - man with substance

• duc duc, good! Then you are this kind of man:

4. Just waste time reading, laughing, looking down, and judging the people here.

Do you mind tell us what do you find is funny and enjoyable? Lets see if we have some same view.

• Sophie,

O, please dont get me wrong. You are correct in that I want respond and comments and I love your view. I respect your ideas and your trust in the people you have encounter so far here.

Yes, I do agree that high quality = men with substance. I have meet some too and they are very enlighten. But some are very cunning too and they wait and see when is the right time to 'conquer'. Some, will just disappear becos they have wated enough time. Some will really becom your friend and once in a-while, will MSN yu and chat with you for abit.

Its rare and nice when you find people like that.

• Dr Ruth

Do you expect guy to answer your questions in a hones and sincere manner? and why?

• LOL. However, high quality men doesnt mean they dont want what they can get to fulfill their hunger in their mind, body, soul and heart.

• Dr. Ruth - I am lucky that I have not had any unpleasant

experience here. Guys I am keeping in touch with are

the ones I like to chat. Our scope of conversation is

wide .... and they don't touch on sex even though it is

a sex column. We don't even ask for MSN or go out but

we do keep in touch from time to time.

Anyway, I thank you for your kind reminder. Yes, the

most dangerous men are not easily to be told through

a few chats.

Chatting with you is fun ....

• Dr Ruth

typo

honest

• Craig, no, I actually dont expect guys to answer my questions in a honest and sincere manner. There is no reason for that expectations.

You have to lure them and seduce them so that they are unguarded and periodically display what they have in mind, who they are, what they are capable of.

i have meet some men that have fantasies of cheating but never dare to even ask the girl out. Posting and responding to threads is their way of fulfilling their fantasy and chatting with the girls, planning it, satisfy their need. However, they lack the ruthlessness to violate the social acceptable norms.

• Dr Ruth

if i'm not wrong, u seem to portrait a dark picture on guy thaat hang around in she.com?

• Sophie,

Chatting with you is a surprise and a prize to me tonight. Its difficult to find a women in she.com to have such composure here.

I am also surprised that you can keep such relationship in this section. I know that finding someone who has not connection in your real life to be able to continue to chat with you in a wide range of subjects is very difficult.

To now, I haven't find that kind of mental comfort here.

I hope I can continue to chat with you and see what others thoughts you hve for men at she.com.

• Dr Ruth

women could be dangerous too. if not more.

• me too, Dr. Ruth ....

but i have to go now ....

need to work tomorrow and i

need to prepare something before

the meeting.

good to have you with me this evening

i will come here often (when i have time)

and will certainly come to your thread to

see how this topic will go.

stay in touch and wish you a good weekend.

• DR Ruth

you couldnt find such a relationship in she.com because you are too guarded.

• craig, actually I have a very mx analysis of men who roam in she.com.

There are some that are rather cheap and shallow with bad English and Dirty Chinese. There are some that are hunters, some are smart and skillful and most are out right ridiculous and laughable.

Some are stuck in their real life and wants outlet here, an escape from reality and who they are.

Some comes here to allow their darkness grow and overshadow their morals and heart.

Some comes here becos they dont know where else to find the dirty comfort they get from reading these threads.

Some are just lost

Some are just horny

Some are just lonely

Some are just ....i dont know if I know all of them yet.

• craig, you are correct! Women are another kind of animal in she.com and that deserves another thread by itself. The topic is rather interesting and sad.

I have talked to many of them and see how they can be. Comparable to men but deadly in another way.

• Sophie,

good nite my dear. See you again soon.

craig, find what relationship in she.com? LOL. Why dont you tell me what you think I want from she.com. It will be interesting to be analyze by a man from she.com

• dr ruth

refer to your msg at 1.95

those reasons are not exclusively men only! women came in she.com for those same reasons that u stated.

• ' am also surprised that you can keep such relationship in this section. I know that finding someone who has not connection in your real life to be able to continue to chat with you in a wide range of subjects is very difficult.

To now, I haven't find that kind of mental comfort here. '

dont that sounded like u yearn for such relationship?

• i agree but if you understand women, there is another layer inside that men don't really see and can easily understands. But if you can, you will know how to play with them with their games.

Yet, if you just look at the description of my answers and not the substance of the answers, you will not see women for who they are.

• typo again

'yearn'

• craig, impressive. what do you do in real life to pick that up?!

True, I have tried to prove that there are NO quality men here and I have not succeeded. But for women, I have found one.

I am not sure if I am ready to give up but I still hope that there will be someone who can give my that 'mental comfort' and really be a friend without 'reward'.

• dr ruth

it's not a hidden fact that men and women can never understand each other, is it?

• So tell me, which type of men you are from my descriptions? Or did not leave your type out from my generalization?

• dr ruth

u are try me if u just want to have a friend!

i promise i wont demand 'returns'

• craig, no it is not a hidden fact but an ignored fact. We tend to forget that and blame and complain why men or women behave they do. And why they dont understand. That is the fun of life and interest of a men/women relationship.

Also, if you really meet someone who can give you a mental challenge and make your heart race with excitement, you will find that some of the time, its becos you both have different preceptions fo thing but with some kind of similar prespectives.

• Time is 1:19

• dr ruth

i dont really know what kind of man i am :) except that i am not a dangerous and rotten man.

• craig, really? That would be a nice treat to try you. As long as you are not guarded. LOL.

What is your MSN?

• la la, is 1:19 special to you? What are you referring to?

Craig, I will tell you what kind of man you are if you like:) Dangerous and rotten is so subjective but still measurable.

• u can contact me on gmail

[email protected]

welcome to chat me!

• dr ruthu can tll me what kind of man i am?

i am listening!

• You are served! Check your MSN.