誠徵女SP Seeking ladies for SP, no string & no commitment! (Regardless of marital status.)

• 知道女士們很多時候都有性需要又難以啟齒,原因可能是固定的伴侶未能滿足,因此本人誠徵SP,只要妳們的年齡屆乎25-40均可。我不想太多謊言來誤導妳們又浪費彼此光陰,需要作下列真實聲明:

1. 我現年36歲;

2. 我有固定的女人,只是她未能滿足我其他的性需要,我承認有強烈的性慾但絕非變態者行為;(見到有女士都感同身受,所以才開這徵求。)

3. 我絕對清楚界定性、愛之別,因此應徵女士請不要存有任何愛情在彼此的關係中;

4. 已婚或失婚女士並非問題(我亦不想多問),需要知道任何人都會有情慾,我樂意在妳找到下一段真摰感情之前去滿足妳的需求;

5. 我並非純屬為了性愛,有時候都可以充當聆聽者給妳們抒發感受,又或者可以給妳們分享意見;

6. 妳們不需要是絕色佳人或妸娜多姿,但都要具有端正娟好的容貌及帶點氣質;(這是主觀見解,等大家再彼此深入探討吧。)

7. 最重要一點:我絕對專重妳們的私隱(也請閣下亦然),對於妳們的資訊,我會絕對保密,以不影響彼此的私生活為原則。

如果妳們有進一步的意思,請到我的MSN: [email protected] 留言或電郵,必覆!(請注明來自she.com

大家都是成年人,非誠勿擾!所以謝絕一切玩家、騙子、情愛追求者和代理/經理人,本人絕對是正常男女關係者,嚴禁男同志假冒女性身份聯絡,一經發現,必定公開,以上都是開宗明義的規定以求大家明白,請各位尊重,謝謝!

(我只會以login name或nickname回應,其他alias化身並非本人。)

Realising that some ladies may only look for SP without any string or commitment, I kindly invite you, ages from 25 to 40. As I don’t want to be a liar and don’t want any liars here, I have to clarify something:

1. My age is 36

2. I actually have my stable woman but unfortunately she cannot satisfy my sexual needs as I always have strong desires but not a pervert. (And I know some ladies also have this problem & that’s why I post my message here.)

3. I can clearly distinguish between sex and love. So please make sure that there shouldn’t be any love or sentiment in this relationship.

4. Married or divorced is not a problem. It’s my pleasure to satisfy your sexual needs until your next true & stable relationship with someone.

5. Besides sex, I am a good listener and always pleased to give advice (hope it can help).

6. You shouldn’t be beautiful and gorgeous but should have good look and a bit charm. (Quite subjective but can go further about these.)

7. Last and Very Important: Your privacy is my high priority. I will keep all your personal information confidential as we don’t want to interfere with each other’s private life.

If ladies are interested in my further information, you are welcome to contact my MSN: [email protected] (You can also email me if I’m offline. Please state you are from she.com)

Only mature-minded ladies welcome. No players, No cheaters, No love, No agents, & No gays, (I am only interested in women.) please kindly respect. Thank you.

(PS. I only use login name or nickname for response & never use alias.)

• repost