預產期係08年3月,第一胎, share 一下啦!

• 預產期係08年3月,第一胎, share 一下啦!

I have very bad allergy, and nose block all the time, esp at night.  Anyone has the same experience?  Since I'm pregnant, I cannot use Rhinocort.  Any suggestion?  Mentholatum doesn't work for me either.

• Hi

I'm also 第一胎 and 預產期係08年3月3. I found my stamch is full of gas and feel a bit vomit up when I feel hungry! How about you?

• 3月3????

有無咁o岩呀??

我又係wor!!

Nice to meet u!!

• Hello! I'm also a March 08' Mummy. It's my 1st time. My stomach is als not comfortable. I cannot descript what is so uncomfortable, but I cannot eat much!

• when did you start to have stomach upset gar? My due date should be April 17, but touch wood, I still haven't feel that bad yet...will I get it soon?

• I had allergy too, but get used to the nose block anyway and I always use my mouth to breath...

But some ppl said you can use salt water to rinse your nose, put your nose in salt water, breath in the salt water, then blow it out.

If my nose is really blocked, I usually press on some 穴道, the place where the accupunturist use to pin...it will be better gar: first rub up and down in the middle of forehead from top of head to eye brow, then rub eye brow from middle to side, then press the 太陽穴 a few times. Then press the side of the middle of the nose, cheek bone right below your eyes, cheek bone below end of your eyes, then press the jaw bone on the side of your face...

Hopes it work for you la...

• Once I know I'm bingo on July 20, no reaction so far. However, after about 1.5 weeks later, my stomach start ...... It's quite terrible and annoying! People said it will be over after reach 3M. Hope time can pass quicker!

• 預產期係08年3月都係第一胎,我煩緊駛唔駛換曬啲護膚品同shower gel,多少都有香薰成份同化學嘢,又無理由成set嘢搬去問醫生o架?