Do you see any man can use his own dick to fxxk his own ass ?

• what? u can do that? come on show it to us, see how amazing u can acheive

• Tell you, if I have such a long dick, many she.com girl will rush to me. You idiot !!!!!

• ya long but thin, tiny as a tooth stick right? btw zounds u drat molly gadzook, what , i n shxting on ur face, what u gona to do? ah? eat u self u mother fxxker

• poor guy, you must be someone who can't get laid. I feel sorry for your pity ass, but I just wanna let you know that, with or wihout me, you still can't get laid, idiot !!!!!

• tell us the feeling about sinking ur own dick into ur axxhole, draty boy, how does it feel shooting the cemen into ur axxhole ah? feels good? cock sxxker? maybe its long enough allows u can sxxk ur own dick

• you are the fxxking Gay, aren't you ? Go back to your home country to let negro fxxk your ass while you sxxking your own tiny cock.

• If I were you, I would have hide. Your home town gay doesn't want you and you need to go to Asia ? Try to find an Indian to fxxk your stupid ass. That'll do you good.

• i aint poor, u r man, u r, what? u molly peice of shxt shucks

• you mother fxxker gay axxhole, any other thread you won't reply but when you see the words "fxxk your own ass", then you cum in wishing your dream come true, isn't it. You gay pig.

• I just let you to fxxk your own stinking rotten ass in peace now. You just enjoy it yourself while others might come in to laugh at you gay sxxker.

• stupid ass i am an asian, u genius for criminy sake, i think i have a grasp of what kinda ppl ur shxtty bastard

• If so, whole nation should feel ashamed of having such a fxxking gay sxxker which is YOU !!!!!! Are you sure you are asian ? you fxxking pig.

• sorry, misread your stupid typing.

You are stupid ass and an asian and you think you are my shxtty bastard ?

• what? except those 2 words u got nothing to say ah? so poor is ur vocab storage, why dont u evaporate at once on ur own? u such a inferiority noxious ash from trash can, writing those contradictorily shxts n being so cocky n full of it , ur subconscious ought to relieve such a jitter b4 ur send into the well allow me to say hospital

• b4 someone smeared u off like a stinky bug, well u better do some introspect, good advice to u gadzooky, not if u want to be wreck off

• what ? you suffering from inferior complexity syndrome and holyshxt, I have no idea what you are trying to murmur. Your composition is a mess and no normal human could understand what you r trying to express. Are you sure you ain't a handicapped running out from the hospital ?

• idiot, my advice for you, before you learn how to be a gay, you need to learn how to speak clearly and how to write. Seek professional help if you can't stand always being the victum in the society, you worthless little shxt.

• kc, running out of wit and still thinking ? you fxxking imbecile.

It's obvious that your brain sits under your own ass and you know the special way to fxxk your own brain out. Next time, read carefully before you take your initiative to reply. fxxk your own ass doens't equal to fxxk your own brain out, Moron. (Captial to respectful you, idiot !!!)