Sincerely looking for good manner,well-edcated gentleman, 180cm+, 35+. NO SP/ SL is welcome.

• hi
    <br>
    <br>i'm 198cm
    <br>210lbs
    <br>1st degree in PHd
    <br>well manner
    <br>35+
    <br>not sl / sp

• Good day Kylie
    <br>
    <br>I dare say men that fits your criteria do not frequent this site, and those who does could not win your favor. See this is a board filled with men looking for free lunch, or those who do not have a decent job that require full concentration, none of these would interest you in the long run correct?
    <br>
    <br>Regarding education, I regard those who has good command of a langauge as being well educated. Look around, a thread topic that does not have any grammatical error is rare.
    <br>
    <br>Nevertheless, good luck. Fate has her funny way of working.
    <br>
    <br>V
    <br>

• Good day V
    <br>
    <br>Thanks so much for your kind concern. ! You are absolutely right, grammatical error are always happened here.
    <br>
    <br>How about you ? How to describe yourself ?

• grammatical errors...of course....because everyone is trying to type at 200 wpm and also chatting to many people at the same time...msn, she...yahoo....haha

• Kylie:
    <br>
    <br>I am not your target audience, for I am married and have yet to reach the age of 35.
    <br>
    <br>I am reading all these because I am looking for friends. Not for free lunch of course (nothing is free) but for communication. People could only live once, it's by making friends that bring more meaning to life.
    <br>
    <br>Sorry for being a bit long-winded there.
    <br>
    <br>Man: Good point.

• Yeah, too many busy people around us !

• V,
    <br>
    <br>Not at all. People chat here can make friends like you said, not only stress on target something. Agreed your point of view !
    <br>

• hi kylie

• hmmm okie.
    <br>
    <br>It's nice to see that your thread is attracting more and more people, good thing indeed.
    <br>
    <br>So what's your story? From your requirements I persume that you are looking for potential husband?

• V,
    <br>
    <br>It's too early to judge! Actually I prefer to make more friends or chat groups first. I quite like to make friendship and will see. It's really too early to say 'potential huaband' !!

• agreed.
    <br>
    <br>So are you at work now? or are you at home?
    <br>From your tone I am guessing you had studied overseas for at least a few years?

• I'm on leave. and how about you ? working ? you seems not that busy so that you can chat around.

• Dear Kylie and V,
    <br>
    <br>It's nice to see two nice individuals here ... may I join the chat?
    <br>
    <br>D

• on leave on a Monday, how nice.
    <br>
    <br>No I am not busy at the moment, I am a consultant, when no one bother me with their problems my only worries are some silly and mundane tasks

• D, you are more than welcomed. and I am sure K would welcome you likewise.

• V,
    <br>
    <br>How lucky you are ! No wonder get so many spare time to chat !!

• Great ... thanks, V ...

• Kylie, Luck could be a double edged swrod. I had been doing this fore a year now and it rapidly getting broing....

• So D, what's your story?

• D, I agreed with V.

• Hi everyone~
    <br>
    <br>Hope I am not disturbing you guys.

• hmmm ... my story ... boring boring boring ...
    <br>
    <br>working in the financial sector ... alone in Hong Kong ... taking a break now ...

• Ah D, perhaps you ventured here because you met K's criteria?
    <br>(Kylie: wink alart wink) ha ha ha

• Nah ... just that I found you two chatting in a tone that I do appreciate ...

• ah, a like-minded person who appreciate the fine art of language....
    <br>oh wait that made me sound like a 50 years old silver head....
    <br>
    <br>ah, someone who use proper english ^_^
    <br>(wait wait that smily face is a bit childish)
    <br>
    <br>good! Good!
    <br>
    <br>anyway, you mentioned you are alone in Hongkong, where are you form?

• V,
    <br>
    <br>You've got quite good sense of humour!< (Kylie: wink alart wink) >

• yes, proper English ... people don't even communicate with proper Chinese nowadays ... and they surely don't kow how to spell the word 'manner' ...
    <br>
    <br>and may be I am the 50 years old silver head ... haha
    <br>
    <br>I should have said that I am back in Hong Kong ... I was born here but I have spent most of my life in US.

• D,
    <br>
    <br>You said you spent most of your life in US, mind to tell me why you returned to HK ?

• Kylie : thank you for your copliment, I do try ^^
    <br>
    <br>D: fitting back in would be a challenge. I spent 4 years in Australia, came back, lost all my friends, can't talk the local lingo... but then that was already nearly 10 years ago.
    <br>
    <br>However, money talks ^
    ^ and local ppl love that lingo ^_^

• V,
    <br>
    <br>You are welcome, my pleasure!
    <br>Do you really think "money talks" ?

• Kylie, well ... for the most obvious reason ... work ... haha
    <br>
    <br>V, well it's been more than 10 years that I have been back ... and I am fine with that now ... that's why I treasure 'manner' and 'politeness' so much

• D, agreed your point of view "manner" and "politeness" can't be so easy to experience nowadays.

• I think when Money talks, many listen.... that doesn't sound right ^^
    <br>
    <br>but anyway, yea. It isn't everything but it could make ordinary things into spectaculars.
    <br>
    <br>For example: a romantic dinner (rich: candle light, poor: local park), a guy present a bunch of flowers (rich: 100, poor: 11) and then follow up with a paper folded one (rich gold fold paper, poor: plain)
    <br>Equally romantic perhaps, but money make it spectacular

• Kylie, yes ... very true ... I was complained by some friends of mine for not using Cantonese foul language!

• (FYI:廣東話維基百科
    <br>http://zh-yue.wikipedia.org/wiki/)

• hmmm V ... I was inclined to agree but yet I have a problem convincing myself ...
    <br>
    <br>Will the 'candle light' version always win? Will '11' always mean more than '100'? ... It all depends on the receiving side ... I did know someone finds 'candle light' a bit pretentious ...
    <br>
    <br>So I guess the beauty of money is 'you have the freedom and power to choose' but yet '11' and 'local park' may be the answer sometimes ... haha

• v1337 replied @ 2007-07-23 3:16 pm
    <br>
    <br>Good day Kylie
    <br>
    <br>I dare say men that fits your criteria do not frequent this site, and those who does could not win your favor. See this is a board filled with men looking for free lunch, or those who do not have a decent job that require full concentration, none of these would interest you in the long run correct?
    <br>
    <br>Regarding education, I regard those who has good command of a langauge as being well educated. Look around, a thread topic that does not have any grammatical error is rare.
    <br>
    <br>Nevertheless, good luck. Fate has her funny way of working.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Your English is damn good !! hahaha!
    <br>

• V, It happens everyday, everywhere in HK. What a world !
    <br>
    <br>D, Poor you are ! Regret to knows that !! Do you think that they are really good friend of yours ?

• Man, thank you, I do put in the effort to polish my words ^^
    <br>
    <br>D, yes, money gives you the options. For certain local girls, bragging one of their favorite sport... 111 beats 11 as a bragging topic.

• So much discussion going on... Ah PRESSSSURE....
    <br>
    <br>BTW "V" it aint always true, but i'v got to agree in some circumstances.
    <br>
    <br>

• BIO: yes it ain't always true. but the thought of having a range of options is a bliss

• Well what can i say........ I guess
    <br>
    <br>

• I wish you all can have a casual chat here instead !

• ... I think I might be stealing the spot light here from Kylie.... better stay quiet till she comes back.....
    <br>
    <br>(sorry kyle >_<)
    <br>

• HAHA when are you plannin for a concert in HK, Kylie.........?
    <br>
    <br>Opps man me bad........ I thought you were ah Kylie Manouge =P

• May I know if V and D around ?

• Still here ...

• D, Are you busy then ?

• Not really, just enjoying my coffee ... haha