Am i ok? (female problem)

• Hi,<br /><br />This morning when i woke up, my tummy hurt. so i went to the washroom twice. i thought i had diarrhea (i sometimes have this problem), so i took a pill. but then in the afternoon, when i went to pee, i found that there's a little bit blood coming out. well my period ended a few days ago and i did drink some 'leung cha' at the end of my period cuz i was 'hot gas'. <br /><br />so is it possible that it's still my period? or i have a health problem? have u encountered this before? i'm just afraid that it's not period but i have some other health issue. Thanks!!!

• Hard to say. Take a photo of your vagina and send it to me, I'll have a look at it..

• you're crazy and stupid. Do sth more useful other than messing around here.

• Maybe UTI ( urinary tract infection) ?! Lower abdomen? ( bladder)

• do u feel pain when u pee?
    <br>
    <br>if yes, it should be 尿道炎
    <br>
    <br>if not, then i dunno what is it
    <br>
    <br>but both answer suggest you to see a doctor if you continue like this

• why don't 睇醫生?

• 可能係STD (sexual transmitted disease)

• STD 會成個 vagina 痛/癢...並生一 lup lup 野

• 喂﹐樓上咪昆9人啦﹗唔係所有STD都會生粒粒架﹗亦未必一定痛架﹗例如CHLAMYDIA。
    <br>

• thx for those who really helped.
    <br>
    <br>i went to see the doctor today. the doctor said that i should have urine infection. but my stomach problem (indigestion) did confuse me for having some other problem. after all, i never had urine infection before but i always have indigestion problem. so i was worried the blood maybe cuz of that too.
    <br>
    <br>sigh... but the doctor asked me to check again for my indigestion problem later. she said that there may be some bacteria in my stomach... :(

• it happened to me once when i took a diet medicine

<br>
    <br>oh really? did you mean indigestion? i guess maybe those diet medicine affected you. u know what, i have indigestion since i was a kid... don't know why.

• Help!
    <br>Have u checked if u have helicobactor in your stomach. ( blowing in the tube test )?
    <br>If not treated, may give u stomach ulcer gar wor.

• passwerby,
    <br>
    <br>i haven't tried that? what's that? what's the symptom of 'stomach ulcer'? usually when i went to the doctor before, they only gave me some medicene and asked me to avoid eating sth (sometimes they dont even say this).
    <br>
    <br>btw, my doctor hasn't tackled my stomach problem yet. but she gave me some 'purple pills' samples which seem to be very good. actually they have a website (e.g. avoid what to eat/ some receipes) which teaches you how to avoid having the stomach problem too.
    <br>
    <br>http://www.purplepill.com/
    <br>
    <br>if you have similar problem as mine, u can go to that website and look under 'healthy living', there's some good info there.