morning chat, morning phone sex, morning romance

• weekend approaches, it's now - any mature and sensitive lady would like to have a casual chat? i don't straightly mean phone sex, but of course when mood comes, who can say no? come and let's chat if you are a humourous lady

• ladies, dreaming of some wild and unusual fantasies that you may share with a stranger? or i should share with you something crazy i did or have dreamt of?

• well - let me throw something out or i may not get any back - we were good sp's, having that at least once a week even we both are busy like hell. she's early 30's and fond of romantic and then crazy sex - all positions, moan loudly that no man with ears can afford to stand still. i loved to stand behind her, removed her dresses and raped you in front of a big mirror in the morning so that she knew how she looked like a bitch - you can't sacrifice your life without trying this

• any lady wanna give us a try now? msn me at [email protected] please if you have a moment

• luck is away from me these days

• you know what, i am half naked and DIY with the memory of how i fxxked my ex-sp in my car while we were in clearwater bay - she wore nothing inside her skirt, i kneed down in front of her and put my thing there... i still thought she might not enjoy so with her bf