A mature, educated and decent looking guy looking for a decent and pretty lady as gf

• <p>30+ sportive, good appearance with nice personality... looking for a pretty, charm and kind hearted lady for long term relationship. </p>

• besides the stated requirements, what else?

• how come u have to look for a gf here given u have quite good requirements?

• Hi Jane
    <br>Thanks for stopping by.
    <br>um.. I hope she is also educated with positive mindset, 5'4 or above.

• Hi Janice
    <br>I think it is just a channel to make friends here as it is hard to meet someone with the right feeling in daily life.

• kent,
    <br>got it. but i just think that it's easier for guys to look for gfs nowadays, as u may know that there are lots of single girls out there.
    <br>u have more choices than girls do.

• oh~ then i'm afraid i'm not suitable for u then~ i'm just 5'2"! :D haha

• Janice
    <br>Maybe you are right in certain angle. But just not happen to me. As I wish I can meet someone right.... before starting a relationship. You know, it is a mix and match situation. It's fate to meet the right person

• Jane
    <br>That's ok. Welcome to chat here.
    <br>So you are also looking for a bf?

• well, i understand what u mean! it's always difficult to find the right one.
    <br>so is it fate to meet me and jane here tonite? :)

• Janice
    <br>yes, exactly.
    <br>I haven't chat here for long... just wanna try my luck here tonight.
    <br>nice to meet you gals

• well.. i'm just looking around.
    <br>anyway.. i'm always looking for a bf.. haha! but it's not easy! as u know~ and a janice mentioned... girls r more than guys now

• jane,
    <br>yes, the point is it's difficult for girls to find bfs when they become older and older. But this is the opposite for guys, when guys reach 30+, they still have lots of chances.

• Jane
    <br>Actually I don't see the difference even though the ratio of male and female is not favourable to gals. It's all about communication and chemical reaction... you don't need to meet more, just a suitable one
    <br>

• kent,
    <br>btw, sorry that i've started a conversation which is totally irrelevant to your topic.
    <br>

• Janice,
    <br>yea.. exactly!! i'm getting older and older now... i really want to share my "best time" with a guy that i like.. not just being alone. after 30.. another story...

• btw, have anyone of u joined those matching parties b4?
    <br>somehow i want to find a channel to get to know more new friends, and of course see if there is any chance to meet the right guy! ha ha

• Janice
    <br>Doesn't matter. It's good to share your thoughts here freely.
    <br>I agree with your point

• Kent,
    <br>haha.. u r right though! but i'm just feeling frustrated... i don't know when will the "suitable" one comes out... i'm always trying to be more possitive.

• Jane
    <br>To be honest, I always try to balance myself. Not to rush to meet a nice lady but on the other hand.... don't want to be always alone.. haha
    <br>
    <br>Janice
    <br>that may be a good way to make new friends. I also participated before but just can't work out any...

• jane,
    <br>come on, i think u are still at your 20+, but i am already 30+, still...waiting for my 'luck'

• Hi Kent. I share your feeling. So do u have msn or any email contact which you feel comfortable to leave here? Thank you!

• Janice,
    <br>yea, i've attended those matching parties twice, but i wasn't joining them purposely. the first time, i was "cheated" by my friend... i'm just being her companion.. n another party was held by my friend.. i'm just there to support him.. haha
    <br>anyway, i'm quite interested to join a matching party seriously.. but just feel it's a bit strange.. whatt do u think?

• Kent,
    <br>i'm trying to as well.. but i'm just so worry that i'm gonna spend the rest of my life alone.. tat's quite scary!
    <br>
    <br>Janice,
    <br>yea, i'm still 20s.. but not long to 30... n lots of my friends got a very stable bf.. they are always discussing marriage already... and me.. sigh...also pressure from surroundings...

• i've never been to those matching parties, always want to go and have a try.
    <br>do u guys have any recommendations?
    <br>ha ha...maybe we can go together!!! :)

• Jane
    <br>I understood your feeling as I always wanna settle down, although my friend always admire me that I am single... can still enjoy single life... but most of my friends are building up their family already.
    <br>
    <br>Mod
    <br>welcome.... and u may add me at [email protected]

• Janice,
    <br>did u ever ask your friends to go to those parties with you??
    <br>i don't have any recommendations .. may be you can look around the net.
    <br>how abt kent.. do u have any recommendations?
    <br>
    <br>Kent,
    <br>poor you.. same here! i can imagine howz my life will be after they all got married...
    <br>do u mind telling how old exactly you are?
    <br>

• Jane
    <br>I have no recommendation here as I just attend a few.
    <br>And is just so so.
    <br>I am going to be 33 this year.

• kent,
    <br>oh...so i am the eldest among the 3 of us. ha ha!! i am already 33 la...
    <br>poor..

• kent,
    <br>actually i'm always wanna try to know more people, but just don't know where and how to make more friends...
    <br>what activities u normally do?

• Janice
    <br>no worries.. wish us luck :D

• Kent,
    <br>Yea.. good luck to all of us..and Janice.. you too!
    <br>i'm gonna sleep soon! see you guys again next time.
    <br>nice chat! :D

• yes, as what jane said, i always want to know where and how i can make more friends

• Jane
    <br>good night
    <br>
    <br>Janice
    <br>I think you can search those matching agent thru internet. They organize function all the times

• good nite jane.
    <br>

• kent,
    <br>will try to search thr' the net, just dunno which is a better one since there are so many

• Janice
    <br>Agreed
    <br>I dun know either.... may try to attend a few later too
    <br>do u have any requirement for ur bf?

• requirements? able to communicate, mature, nice personality. i used to like handsome guys in the past, but gradually i found that they were very 'flower heart', so i tend to look for normal look guys

• Janice
    <br>I think handsome guy may not be flower heart.... it is not direct related! And I can say that many ugly or normal looking guy are much more flower heart...
    <br>
    <br>If you like handsome guy, u may hardly have feel to the normal one... aren't u?

• yes, i used to fall in love with handsome guys, but always bad luck, i always meet the flower heart type.
    <br>you are right, i hardly have feel for the ugly type, normal one...i think can work

• Janice
    <br>It's just bad luck to you.
    <br>Hope u may find a handsome one who really loves u :>

• u too! so any luck in getting to know any nice girl here?

• Janice
    <br>Not yet... and you?
    <br>You always stay up late?

• 咁樣搵女,得唔得架?

• nope.
    <br>tmw is a holiday, so can stay up that late, but i am getting sleepy already, so need to offline.
    <br>i hope that u'll still keep this thread on and we'll come and chat again

• Janice
    <br>nice to chatting with you tonight.
    <br>good night and sleep tight

• Kent,
    <br>I think I have the same case here that I have difficulty meeting any nice and decent-looking guys too. people just can't believe I have no bf, not even admirers! And I'm like Janice too, can hardly have feelings for "not handsome" guys. I know it sounds shallow to say so, but I do want a decent-looking bf besides the nice personality and positive mindset!
    <br>
    <br>Hope we will meet at the same time online and chat! Have a nice holiday!
    <br>

• hi ashlee
    <br>mind to chat more in MSN ma?
    <br>me also single for sometimes......
    <br>me 5'11 158lbs
    <br>work as architect
    <br>MSN:[email protected]

• hi Kent!
    <br>I'm 20 Am I too young for you? hehe
    <br>I love chatting with mature guy
    <br>guys around me are kind of childish
    <br>Maybe I'm too demanding? I dont know
    <br>Anyway not sure if you're still here
    <br>Hope there's a chance to chat with you real soon!

• hi Pris ^^