我仲有無機會

• 就快33歲, 離婚3年,沒有小朋友, 仲會唔會有人接受自己

只想有個家!!!!!!

• Hi qq:> Don't give up, u still have chance to find someone for u...

• rt

thanks for your support, i'm really depress.

what's wrong i've done? why i need to face this situation.

• qq:> u didn't nothing wrong..don't think this way, u just learn to live hallily on the way...would u mind to move our chat to msn?...

• 33 岩岩好呀....你男/女?

• rt

sorry, i don't hv an a/c on msn, coz, no habit on realtime chat.

AMY, i'm F, if i'm M, really don't worry la.

• dun worry. your mr.right will be coming soon. always happy, good luck will come.

• QQ:>it's ok..it r a normal girl n u shouldn't worry about much, just look for the one u like to have a new family then. Don't question yourself history, it wouldn't change your furture but discourage yourself.

• hepatitis

thank you for your support too.

rt

i've no confident on my future. May be alone till i die.

i just want to have one to care, support each other. why so difficult

• QQ:>I think u should find the way to relax yourself a bit, don't just keep eye on finding someone. I think no one would like to have someone unhappy as partner/lover, don't u think? Your confident should be built on your good side, do find it out...sooner, some one would be attracted by you.

• rt

during this 3 years, i've done a lots, i've learnt harmonica, sign language, japanese and now is studying a management course. i just want to bring myself out to face more ppl. i hvn't push myself to find a new guy, but even though i've try a lot, but seems can't get out from the shadow. i feel tired.

• QQ:>U have been doing great I must say with great efford. I can understand it is hard toget awayfrom the shadow but you still not yet to understand what and how good sides of yourself, knowledge is one thing, but you should have more good sides that you are not yet to discover.

• rt

mentally tired rather than physically. but i'll cheer up myself, otherwise, i won't see the rainbow, right?

really thanks for your 'words', hope wealthy, healthy and happyness always come with u.

how was your life??

• QQ:>It is my pleasure, your word does tell that u r a kind n nice woman. My life is very much fine I had tough time but still have strenght to carry on because I believe better tomorrow. May your darkness will be ended and sunlight will come very soon.

• rt

thanks for your blessing. u r great, u've fate to support yourself. i do believe better tomorrow. those difficulties are the experiences in our life, hope u hv yr sunlight too.

• QQ:> I think we all have great experiences during our lifes, some of them are really painful but it leads us grow, no matter how old we are. I can do it and so u can too. It's a pity that u don't have msn. u are welcome to drop by anytime.

• rt

i don't know what can say, just want to say 'thank you', i don't expect can meet earnest/honest ppl here. but i think u r.

• QQ:> you are welcome, we all need some cheer up during our long way of life. I have so many good people around me, so I would like to someone a lift if necessary. U'll be fine, no worry.

• QQ

Don't worry, I divorced for two years. and I have a very nice bf now. I am 39 now. I also have chances, why not for you. Keep looking, you will find one.

• rt

yes, i must remember i've friends and family members care me, and hv job with a good boss, i do thanks haven to give me so many things, past already past, we needed to looks forward. i'll be fine........

ok, if u hv something to share, just drop here to me, i promise i'll get back to u. i don't mind that is happy words.:)

• QQ:>Thank you for you kind offer, it is very nice of you. Good to see you have hope in your word.

• rt

I want be a happy partner/lover to my future mr right. i'll bear in mind of your words.

• sp

thanks for your support, i'll work hard on my future, and bless you and your bf.

• QQ:> Good, then u have a good rest..we catch up later..nitenite.

• rt

good nite, hv a sweet dream. i'm working hard on the assignment.

nice to meet u.