if u like to chat in english pls add my msn...

• <p>hi there,<br /><br />do u have a story to tell, do u want to to hear my tale...<br /></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To laugh is to risk appearing the fool, <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To weep is to risk appearing sentimental, <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To reach out for another is to risk involvement, <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To expose feelings is to risk exposing true self, <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To place your ideas, your dreams before the crowd is to risk their loss,<o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To love is to risk not being loved in return, <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To live is to risk dying, <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To hope is to risk despair, <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">To try is to risk failure, <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana"> <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">But risk must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, and is nothing. <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love, live. <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">Chained by his certitudes, he is a slave, he has forfeited freedom. <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana"> <o:p></o:p></font></span></p>
    <p class="MsoBodyText" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><font face="Verdana">Only a person who risks - is free.<br /><br />my msn is <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> <br /><br />p.s. I am chinese male and hope to chat with interesting hk girl...lets us fly to the moon and far far away.</font></span></p>
    <p> </p>

• Interesting, nice try.
    <br>shall it invite more replies?
    <br>

• hey man, interesting.....but how about if i'm not a hk girl?? ;-)

• hi dor & Fibi,
    <br>
    <br>thx for the reply, hope everyone enjoy it as much as i do.
    <br>
    <br>to fibi, Actually i am just letting pple know abt me and no "misunderstanding" u r welcome to add me if u like.
    <br>
    <br>

• "To live is to risk dying"
    <br>小朋友,dying is not a risk, it's a certainty.
    <br>what differs is the timing.

• hi love.2day
    <br>agree that dying is a certainty but that only apply to the living. For the dead it is a fact, no more risk
    <br>
    <br>hehe

• however, to live dangerously with excesses of thrill and excitement, is to risk dying.
    <br>hahaha

• really, what abt accident? things falling from sky.
    <br>
    <br>will u consider walking on street as "excesses of thrill and excitement".
    <br>
    <br>i think it is more like small risk or greater risk...what do u think?

• then, young man, you're most likely not knowing what i was referring to ;-)
    <br>
    <br>"things falling from sky right on you" is not how you choose to live, seeking excesses is.

• my friend, i think i understand your position. you are trying to say that some pple risk their life by doing extreme activities, while others will not take risk but living a normal life.
    <br>
    <br>But i think is not a matter of choice, risk is there as long as we are living. For example, we are risk from dying caused by oldage right. Is getting old something we can avoid?

• ps...i like the Sout Park cartoon, kenny right

• risk is not necessarily a bad thing, risk can be both good and bad. risk is another term for change; then like i said, the only difference is timing.
    <br>

• love.2day,
    <br>leave starSailor alone, he may understand what you are talking about one day.. something we must experience ourselves, then we can learn it for life..

• I completely agree with u on that, the whole idea is to embrace change and risk with a rational mind. And not be intimidated by them.
    <br>
    <br>Could you explain more about timing, I am not quite follow u on that.
    <br>

• hamster
    <br>
    <br>thx for join our discussion, this is an interesting experience already…hehe
    <br>

• hamster,
    <br>we all just having some causal chat here

• starSailor & love.2day...
    <br>keep chit chat.. i love to add salt, add vinegar :p

• hamster,
    <br>how abt some wine...hehe

• weekend is coming...what will u "risk" this weekend?

• morning, starSailor..
    <br>sorry, I drank up all the wine... :p
    <br>no war game this weekend... only visit dead people... i should be quite safe. :D

• i heard that hamster is a tasty dish in some countries. true?

• <br>i think i will pass on hamster dish thx u, unless on a desert island with not food and water ;)

• love.2day,
    <br>that's not hamster, i am too tiny.. u need to eat many to be full.. Mainlander and South African also eat guinea pigs as food... but not hamster. :p