How far will you go in a SP relationship with a married man?

• What will you expect from your SP?  If the longer you konw your SP the more you feel he is not a suitable one, yet you have fallen in love, what will you do?<br /><br />The more I know my SP, the more I feel he is very different from when I first knew him.  Character wise, I would say because I sort of know him better so finding the true him is actually not the one I knew from his description.<br /><br />I am struggling to end the relationship.  In fact, the truth is I no longer sure if I do indeed love him.  Very confusing not to know what to do.<br /><br />Any suggestions?

• [email protected] he has gf and u have bf ma?
    <br>

• <br>sorry
    <br>he has wife
    <br>but why u would like him if u know he has wife
    <br>do u think u are not mature ar
    <br>too bad

• SP is as the name suggest, its not love, its not friendship its just a fling. The only struggle you'll have to end the relationship is to give up the sex. but if you have feelings for him, then its not classed as SP

• SP = secret partner. can't have love?
    <br>

• What love, Love is with their real partner and you as a toy are looking for love? What kind of logic behind it. It's only SEX SEX SEX, that's the different between a toy and a mate.

• Jee, these days the Toys are getting annoying

• Please respect LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <br>
    <br>You don't know the meaning of True Love ...
    <br>what a poor ...
    <br>
    <br>please don't do it ....... for respecting yourself only .

• I am not a toy. Even if he is married, can still have true love. Just that he may not be my true love after all.

• What's true love? You are expecting someone who had promised his wife his true love and later on having another true love with another woman? Is that what you mean? Then I wonder how many true loves one man can offer in a life. A dollar a true love, come and take a look! Hahaha. True Love hahaha. SP/SL speaking of true love hahaha. What a gimmick in this forum.

• 就算你有幾愛呢個人, 係呢d situation (人地已經有個家庭) , 你地既關係係永遠都唔會被應同的.
    <br>
    <br>唔好再做d破壞人地家庭既事... 就算佢地之間有幾多問題....
    <br>
    <br>要去解決既...都一定唔係你呢個局外人.
    <br>

• Thanks JoelinB.
    <br>
    <br>Am trying to do my best.

• 我知道有時愛既感覺係好難控制,不過....有時...有d野係對你對佢都好的.

• I know, leaving him is actually what I should do cos there's definitely no future between us as he will never leave his family due to the children commitment. I always come 2nd.

• I'm a married man & have SP, I ask her to stop relationship many time, I say let's try stop each other..... but she refused, she say she will stop when she feel it's time to go. So, I belive there's love there but not like husband & wife love lor

• 你老婆真係可憐﹐比你扼左佢一生既幸福。佢父母都可憐﹐生個女出來比你折磨。

• JJ 唔知你有無生幾個女出來比我地玩呢﹖
    <br>你不如你順便介召埋你老婆比我地啦﹗反正你玩緊第件啦﹗

• Well i think that this can hurt you in the end so you need to think hard. I am an open minded person but i have seen people hurt in secret relationships. A friend of mine had a fling with a married man and kept getting back together and breaking up with him. He will never leave his wife. It is very sad as she is a nice girl and wasted many youthful years on him- she is still with him and he promised to leave the wife but who knows. There are many other important things in life. For me, I wont be able to take the secrecy and the loneliness. I hope things get better for you soon

• 我唔覺得破壞人地家庭既人你可以稱之為NICE囉。唔通仲要頒個獎比佢話佢傷害別人簡直係天使既所為咩。

• 我識有個朋友佢今年 4x, 有 N 個 SP before, 最高紀錄其中一個係 14 歲....我真係...唉...唔知點講....
    <br>
    <br>佢自己都有兩個女, 都係 1x 歲, 我心諗: 小心報應.....
    <br>
    <br>

• hihi,我有182cm高,性格好開朗,好多野講,同我一起多數妳都唔會覺悶,妳唔開心,我會想辦法令妳開心,仲係一個好識製造浪漫既情人,妳想搵人傾計,我會好樂意做妳既聆聽者,現想小姐妳俾機會我認識妳,如有興趣可以add我msn
    <br>"[email protected]"
    <br>

• alan019
    <br>u can kiss my A>S>S & Fuxk 7 u la...try to act like a mother fuxker nice guy....holly mother fuxking guy ...diew la sing !!! Go to fuxking hell now !!!!!!!!

• Clo...I feel more poor is u !!!! Because u don't know what the hell is I'm talking about !!!! But ...nevermind, I'm not talking to u ( damn fool ) u r such a low life & go suffle your a.s.s somewhere else please !!!

• Sorry SP...I just try to tell u my feeling, dun know those stupid shxt head pop-up for their BS. Again F U >>> alan019 !!! Clo .>>> dun fuxking judge people b4 u know them.

• 搶完野玩唔好扮慘~

• I ask her to stop relationship many time, I say let's try stop each other..... but she refused, she say she will stop when she feel it's time to go. So, I belive there's love there but not like husband & wife love lor
    <br>by JJ - 04/18/07 03:51
    <br>
    <br>maybe you should check with your wife and kid and seek their precious opinion on whether you should have a new SP.

• I dun know but there seems to be a common thinking that being a SP = 破壞人地家庭. This is a very incorrect thinking.
    <br>
    <br>I never maintain that what I am doing is correct but if you think 破壞人地家庭 is due to a relationship with a married person, you are an extremely naive person.
    <br>
    <br>

• we have all heard "if it ain't broken, dun fix it", but what if the marriage is broken, rotten and smelly?
    <br>
    <br>fix it, certify it, and true it's gonna cost you, but Just do It.

• Some people choose to fix a marriage but some choose to ignore it and find someone whom he/she can share things with. This relationship is even harder than having a marriage.
    <br>
    <br>Only a SP will understand.
    <br>
    <br>

• but some choose to ignore it and find someone whom he/she can share things with -> 即係逃避責任

• wife
    <br>
    <br>what a 逃避責任. true, so those men who depend on SP are morons anyway.