How far will you go in a SP relationship with a married man?

• What will you expect from your SP?  If the longer you konw your SP the more you feel he is not a suitable one, yet you have fallen in love, what will you do?

The more I know my SP, the more I feel he is very different from when I first knew him.  Character wise, I would say because I sort of know him better so finding the true him is actually not the one I knew from his description.

I am struggling to end the relationship.  In fact, the truth is I no longer sure if I do indeed love him.  Very confusing not to know what to do.

Any suggestions?

• [email protected] he has gf and u have bf ma?

• sorry

he has wife

but why u would like him if u know he has wife

do u think u are not mature ar

too bad

• SP is as the name suggest, its not love, its not friendship its just a fling. The only struggle you'll have to end the relationship is to give up the sex. but if you have feelings for him, then its not classed as SP

• SP = secret partner. can't have love?

• What love, Love is with their real partner and you as a toy are looking for love? What kind of logic behind it. It's only SEX SEX SEX, that's the different between a toy and a mate.

• Jee, these days the Toys are getting annoying

• Please respect LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know the meaning of True Love ...

what a poor ...

please don't do it ....... for respecting yourself only .

• I am not a toy. Even if he is married, can still have true love. Just that he may not be my true love after all.

• What's true love? You are expecting someone who had promised his wife his true love and later on having another true love with another woman? Is that what you mean? Then I wonder how many true loves one man can offer in a life. A dollar a true love, come and take a look! Hahaha. True Love hahaha. SP/SL speaking of true love hahaha. What a gimmick in this forum.

• 就算你有幾愛呢個人, 係呢d situation (人地已經有個家庭) , 你地既關係係永遠都唔會被應同的.

唔好再做d破壞人地家庭既事... 就算佢地之間有幾多問題....

要去解決既...都一定唔係你呢個局外人.

• Thanks JoelinB.

Am trying to do my best.

• 我知道有時愛既感覺係好難控制,不過....有時...有d野係對你對佢都好的.

• I know, leaving him is actually what I should do cos there's definitely no future between us as he will never leave his family due to the children commitment. I always come 2nd.

• I'm a married man & have SP, I ask her to stop relationship many time, I say let's try stop each other..... but she refused, she say she will stop when she feel it's time to go. So, I belive there's love there but not like husband & wife love lor

• 你老婆真係可憐﹐比你扼左佢一生既幸福。佢父母都可憐﹐生個女出來比你折磨。

• JJ 唔知你有無生幾個女出來比我地玩呢﹖

你不如你順便介召埋你老婆比我地啦﹗反正你玩緊第件啦﹗

• Well i think that this can hurt you in the end so you need to think hard. I am an open minded person but i have seen people hurt in secret relationships. A friend of mine had a fling with a married man and kept getting back together and breaking up with him. He will never leave his wife. It is very sad as she is a nice girl and wasted many youthful years on him- she is still with him and he promised to leave the wife but who knows. There are many other important things in life. For me, I wont be able to take the secrecy and the loneliness. I hope things get better for you soon

• 我唔覺得破壞人地家庭既人你可以稱之為NICE囉。唔通仲要頒個獎比佢話佢傷害別人簡直係天使既所為咩。

• 我識有個朋友佢今年 4x, 有 N 個 SP before, 最高紀錄其中一個係 14 歲....我真係...唉...唔知點講....

佢自己都有兩個女, 都係 1x 歲, 我心諗: 小心報應.....

• hihi,我有182cm高,性格好開朗,好多野講,同我一起多數妳都唔會覺悶,妳唔開心,我會想辦法令妳開心,仲係一個好識製造浪漫既情人,妳想搵人傾計,我會好樂意做妳既聆聽者,現想小姐妳俾機會我認識妳,如有興趣可以add我msn

"[email protected]"

• alan019

u can kiss my A>S>S & Fuxk 7 u la...try to act like a mother fuxker nice guy....holly mother fuxking guy ...diew la sing !!! Go to fuxking hell now !!!!!!!!

• Clo...I feel more poor is u !!!! Because u don't know what the hell is I'm talking about !!!! But ...nevermind, I'm not talking to u ( damn fool ) u r such a low life & go suffle your a.s.s somewhere else please !!!

• Sorry SP...I just try to tell u my feeling, dun know those stupid shxt head pop-up for their BS. Again F U >>> alan019 !!! Clo .>>> dun fuxking judge people b4 u know them.

• 搶完野玩唔好扮慘~

• I ask her to stop relationship many time, I say let's try stop each other..... but she refused, she say she will stop when she feel it's time to go. So, I belive there's love there but not like husband & wife love lor

by JJ - 04/18/07 03:51

maybe you should check with your wife and kid and seek their precious opinion on whether you should have a new SP.

• I dun know but there seems to be a common thinking that being a SP = 破壞人地家庭. This is a very incorrect thinking.

I never maintain that what I am doing is correct but if you think 破壞人地家庭 is due to a relationship with a married person, you are an extremely naive person.

• we have all heard "if it ain't broken, dun fix it", but what if the marriage is broken, rotten and smelly?

fix it, certify it, and true it's gonna cost you, but Just do It.

• Some people choose to fix a marriage but some choose to ignore it and find someone whom he/she can share things with. This relationship is even harder than having a marriage.

Only a SP will understand.

• but some choose to ignore it and find someone whom he/she can share things with -> 即係逃避責任

• wife

what a 逃避責任. true, so those men who depend on SP are morons anyway.