懷孕初期見啡及橙色分泌

• Dear All,
    I am a new member of the discussion group. I have confirmed pregnancy before Easter holiday, however, I found brown and orange colour discharge everyday since afterwards. I have stayed at home over a week but the condition remains the same. I saw 4 doctors but all recommended me have a rest only and no medicine or treatment can help. This is my first pregnant and I am really worried about it. Is there anyone knows what happens to me and anything can help??
    Thx !!!

• MooMooFarm

冇錯,流啡甚至嚴重到見紅,醫生都幫唔到你,就算入院都一樣,每個醫生都係會叫你躺床休息,所以都冇需再找其他醫生,況且,你出去睇醫生撲來撲去對你也不好。

現階段一定要留响屋企,休息多d,唔好翻工,保持心境開朗,如果擔心只會影響到bb,放鬆d。

bb現在正好努力不斷成長,你都唔好放棄,好快會康覆。加油!

• Thank you very much to your advice! I am really worried about my situation and seems no one can help. Doctor said bb is growing well according to ultrasound examination. I am trying very hard to keep bb well, however the bleeding drives me almost crazy.

• HI MooMooFarm,

I have exactly the same thing as your, now I am wk 22 pregnant now. So far my baby is doing well. When I confirmed with pregnancy, I had brownish blood bleeding and I went to see the doctors and several times ultrasound scan to find out whether the baby was ok. The doctor said to me that the baby was fine. At the moment, just keep calm & stay at bed to rest more.

BTW, I found that having some chicken soup is good.

• Thank you AY,

How long for you bleeding? My discharge have lasted 14 days already and I don't know when will it stop. Have you back rest for a long period of time? I only sit rest and seldom back rest, but stay home most of the time.

THX!

• 各位好,

我就是大約8週,在分泌中有少許血絲,但不是成日有,

耐唔耐,約2cm長,我已book醫生睇,但要過幾日,仲要等幾日,

咁樣情況係咪唔係太嚴重

• Hi MooMooFarm,

I had my bleeding for more than 4 wks, around 5- 6 wks, then followed by discharge. I just had bed rest for few days. Of course, I didn't do it properly. It is supposed to stay at bed all the time, except going to toilet. But I stayed at the bed & half sitting at the bed to read the book and online. Honestly, it was pretty boring to stay at bed for whole day long.

having bed rest is to prevent the blood bleeding. therefore, i think you should stay at home & sit down & rest all the times. That was what I did.

• Thanks AY,

Your advices make me feel more comfortable. My bleed and discharge last for 2 wks already and not going better nor going worse. I sit most of the time, its really boring sleeping all day. I also started taking chicken soup since yesterday.

Hi Bay456,

Just try not to walk too much, it really helps.