有沒有自己去過西藏

• 我計劃七月左右去西藏, 請問有沒有任何建議 ?

• yes r , 4yrs ago. what u want to look?

• I went there on my own last year, via Qinghai by the cheapest public bus. Are you going alone? Have you planned your route?

• 只是初部構思, 怎樣才得到更多資料及須注意什麼 ?正遊說其他人一切去 但不知組不組到partner.

• The first thing you have to decide is how long you can spend on your trip. If you only have one week, I'll suggest you to fly directly to Lhasa and spend the whole trip in Lhasa. Of course, it will cost more if you go all along by flight.

In my opinion, it is not wise to plan a tight trip to Tibet. First of all, you have to give your body some time to overcome the mountain sickness. This will occur on every person, depends on the degree of seriousness. Even if you don't have serious problem, you should not go around too many places for at least the first two days in order not to make yourself too tired. Then in other words, you cannot visit too may places if you have a very tight schedule.

The second thing is Tibet is indeed a very big place, with so many marvellous places to see. However, the transport network is far from perfect, and you may face with all sorts of unexpected delay in the transport time.

To me, planning a Tibet trip of at least two weeks to one month can allow you to have more time to look around, and more secure in getting hold of your time.

There are many travel books in the book shops in town, both in Chinese and English on Tibet tour. Last year when I visited Tibet on my owm, I mostly rely on the guide book by the local writer 'LAU Fung Kwan', and the 'Lonely Planet'. YOu may also search at the search engine of Yahoo or Google for 'Tibet Trip' and there are lots of useful information.

• I plan to stay around 7 days.Would I need to reserve the hotel earlier or just look around when I arrived.

• Hi Sa,

If you only have 7 days, I will suggest you to stay in Lhasa only. Lhasa itself has much for you to see.

Depends on what standard of hotel you are looking for, and whether you are going during 'high season', eg., July- August. There are some new 5-star hotels in Lhasa, and I think it is better to make advance booking in high season.

For most of the 背囊友, some cheap hotels in downtown such as 八朗學, 吉日, Snowland Hotel, etc are good choices. Last year I stayed at 八朗學. Single room with shower, $120 RMB. They offer cheaper prices for rooms without shower, and for beds only.

Those cheap hotels spread around at 北京東路, just walk around to choose even if you did not book in advance.

Most of the cheap hotels have a notice book at the courtyard, and you can find useful information from the notices. You may also post notices to find people to book transport together.

If you plan to stay only in Lhasa, transport will not be a big problem. It is very convenient to get public bus or mini bus to the scenes and monashtries.

Cheers,

hahachu

• For sight seeing does Lhasa mainly visit Temple. I found the natural environment of 納木錯 so beautiful. I concern I had not enought time to visit.

• 原來有這麼多人有興趣到西藏 !

• Anyone would like plan to 西藏 this year ?

• hi Sa,

I hv interested to go to 西藏 ar^^

Actually, I dont hv a frd around me like to visit there so that I decided alone to join 苗圃行動去西藏@June....however, when I just taken action to join the tour...FULL already...TOOOoO Bad!

Send me mail if u still find a partner join your tour [email protected]