i'm a female, do you know if it's safety to go to Taipei alone? join tour or go alone is better?

• Hi! I used to travel alone to many places before. I have some good suggestion to give you. If you don't mind, please add me in your MSN and I will let you know the travel information. My MSN is [email protected]

• Rain888rain: Yes, it's safe to go to taipei alone. The traffic is easy as long as you travel with 捷運(smiliar to MTR in HK). Please don't join tour la coz that's boring. You can shop and eat more and better by referring to tour guide book.

• Tira-misu

Thank you for your information, in fact, i'll go to Taipei 28/4 to 1/5, but can't decide whether to CI flight 10:35am /return 18:30 or KA 8:30am/ return 21:00.... would appreciate if you'd give me some comments, thanks!

• Tira-misu

Thank you for your information, in fact, i'll go to Taipei 28/4 to 1/5, but can't decide whether to CI flight 10:35am /return 18:30 or KA 8:30am/ return 21:00.... would appreciate if you'd give me some comments, thanks!

• rain888rain, u're most welcome.

personally i do not prefer CI and i've not tried CI since the big accident years ago.

KA is ok la except u need to wake up very early on the first day but u can have more time to play : )

• You can go alone, i just have 4 days fun in Taipa with friends, this is my second time to go Taipa, it's safe, and easy to go everywhere by 捷運. Try to choose a hotel near 捷運 la, i lived in 兄弟大飯店, a 5 star hotel, just upper 捷運 and quite good! .. If you want to know more inforation, i can let u know.

• Hi Tira-misu

Thx. i heard those bad news about CI before, but the px diff btn 2 airlines is about HK$1200+. I'm just thinking if it's worthy to pay for 1/3 more ....Of course, KA's flight schedule is better la.

CI package - about 2800 tax exclusive

KA package - about 3370 tax exclusive

yet the above px are not confirmed until i pay for the deposit for reservation... but i just check for the travel agency today and the prices seem to go up and up...worry...any comments?

• Hi KK, thanks for your information. I'll consider it. thx.

• Oh, so expensive to go to taipei in this period! Does the package include 溫泉酒店?

I've been to taipei for few times but I've never tried CI. However, I remembered the price difference is not so large.

There's no accident for a long time la, touchwood! Whether to choose CI or not depends on the level u're afraid of it.

The additional $570 can let you choose a better hotel.

Additional comment: price for package/tour always goes up and up during peak period. The later u reserved, the higher the price u'll pay at the end, so take action once u determined to go la.

• yes, it's very expensive ah. In fact, most of the packages of KA and CX have special requirment, e.g. these package are only for 2-person or more.. Also, a surcharge is required for a single traveller, Therefore, I have not many choices and have to pay more.... that's why i take a very long time to think about it.... by the way, the package of CI (Included one night of spring hotel is the cheapest; the package of KA is only 3-night at a 3-star hotel..

i'm now considering to Japan, any comments?

• Oh, really not too worth to travel by KA then.

Haha, japan is my favorite la. The package for japan should be around 4xxx (depends on which hotel and airline). If i were u, of course, i will go to Japan la.

Which part of Japan, tokyo or osaka for a short trip, right?

Again, do some research and make your decision asap la.

• Tira-misu,

well,both tokyo or osaka are okay with me. i have been tokyo twice, but i still have a great interest to tokyo again...if the package is only 4xxx, i may change my decision then. thx for your advice. i'll fix it in this week.