*裝飾的鮮花 一般都不會結果
     休克的驅體 仍能給你生火
     我用殘餘力氣撫摸 証實你轉身擦過
     將生命承擔不起的難過 放手給我*

#也許相戀這條路 擠迫的懷抱
     不夠讓我高攀進內才摔倒
     踏上分手這條路 才令我突然看到
     你的天空宇宙只夠我流淚 不可跳舞

• today i must remember he told me everything..why cant do that?.last change for myself..if i still cant do that..when August i will give my self two yrs times away study..i know my wish to become finally realized.

• 我為左你喊,你都唔知......

• 嚘..............呢幾年.我透徹咁明白四個字,叫做[無能為力]

• 無能為力咩呢?

• 失落

失望

灰暗

• 點解你唔覆我email?

• 對唔住, 我唔小心鍾意咗你, 雖然你唔會知, 不過, 你唔覆我email, 我可能要忘記你lu...

• 我忘記唔到一個我曾經愛過的男仔

• I know we could together at the moment...but I know we do not have any future / result due to i m the 3rd person even you and your wife have the problems until you are divorce.......i don't know why ..we are together again after 10 years....may be you felt lonely / helpless / pressure .....everything are loss of my control......I m not wishing / waiting for your divorce......just have happiness together at the moment.....i m so crazy......Do I?

• 其實我好怕這段不健康的戀情

• 難道你真的不知道我喜歡你嗎?我甚至不敢找你;很怕會知道你已經有一個她了.

你生活好嗎?有想我嗎?

可以...喜歡我嗎?

在情路上,我從來都是無能為力;從來都是做錯的.可以給我一次機會,輕輕的告訴你,從很久很久以前,已經喜歡你嗎?

明天可能跟你踫到,如果你來的話...我知道只有我一個在傻;你的心裡有沒有我?

• 你知道嗎?每次有人追我,我都會更加down,更加不開心.因為我又想到你...

可以在愛裡施捨我嗎?我只想要一個機會,好好愛你.

• i thank you for making me a person that I never thought I could become. I did not tell you my secret love towards you because I had to become a better person before I can qualify to declare my love towards you. Time flies, you now have your husband and are going to have the third baby. Although I am still wondering whether I should say thank you face to face, to say it or not is no longer important. May happiness and blessing rain along your way.....

• i miss you so much........but u never know that.,...

• 鐘意左你,唔好比你知

• i miss you so much, i think about you all the time

i often dream about you

but we will never see each other again

• i still love you ...everyday miss you so much,think you all the time,but we will never see each other again..so i just let u living in my heart forever and ever..