減肥醫生

• 我都差唔多睇過哂咁多個醫生, 見到好多人想要電話同意見, 所以一次過post哂出來, 希望大家努力! 減肥係終身事業.....

其實食藥雖然有副作用, 所講既副作用係心跳手震訓唔到, 但我斷斷續續食左都4年幾, 冇咩大問題, 不過心境要自己保持開朗, 因為食完藥個人特別容易有燥狂症, 同埋聽其他人講, 想有bb就要慢慢調理, 可能會有影響....

仲有, 如果本身第一次睇減肥醫生, 無論邊個醫生都會work, 仲有就係平野冇好野...希望以下資料幫到大家:

高志昌 / 2797 8888 / 官塘牛頭角道300號 / $900兩星期

• 呢個醫生既藥同徐家輝既藥差唔多, 但效力就冇徐醫生咁快見效
    • 佢好惡死, 成日話人搵藉口, 如果唔想俾人鬧就唔好去睇, 成效又唔係太好

黎永倫 / 2771 7478 / 油麻地上海街433號 / $350 / 兩星期

• 黎醫生好好人, 佢有張印好哂既餐單俾你睇, 邊d食得邊d唔食得
    • 但藥力麻麻, 本身第1-2次減肥的, 可以睇下佢, 佢d藥唔算太多副作用
    • 我睇左2個月, 瘦左都係得1-2磅

杜偉雄 / 2729 2785 / 九龍深水埗元州街298號D地下 / $240 / 一個月

• 試過2個月, 唔得, 佢d藥係我食咁多隻之中, 心跳得最勢利既一隻
    • 我1磅都減唔到

王力剛 / 2889 1978 / 小西灣 / $450 / 一個月

• 岩岩2個月前睇完佢, 早上一粒藍白色膠囊; 中午一粒白色膠囊; 夜晚兩粒一齊食
    • 只係開頭個半個月食唔落野, 一唔食藥就即刻暴食
    • 醫生連磅都冇磅就開藥俾我, 過程極快就開藥, 開足一個月
    • 瘦左3磅

王醫生 / 2605 1778 / 沙田 / $400 / 一個月

• 我唔得, 睇左3個月, 減得3磅都冇

徐家輝 / 2393 9923 / 旺角中心 / $800 / 兩星期

• 其實睇咁耐, 旺角徐家輝最得, 佢唔止要你食藥, 仲迫你做運動, 教你點食野, 做咩運動, 做幾耐; 每次見醫生前要磅重, 部機會計埋你身體水份 / 脂肪
    • 唔做運動都會瘦, 佢d藥好得, 但係就煩, 早午晚食幾粒藥
    • 4年前睇係我減最勁個次,9個月內減左42磅, 我原本160, 減到118; 上年再睇佢, 就由145減到127, 用左4個月到
    • 我上年睇佢, 睇到9月, 佢會開定型藥, keep住你唔肥, 食一個月到, 10月停藥, 我118磅, 過左大半年, 我冇乜做運動, 勁食野, 而家135磅, 如果大家控制下, 應該會好d...
    • 可惜佢唔一定開藥俾你, 如果你唔keep住睇佢, 唔準時食藥, 佢會reject你, 但藥費幾貴, 兩星期藥800蚊
    • 我見好多人專程由澳門 / 大陸過來睇佢, 佢間診所只做減肥生意, 極小見到其他客人, 全部女仕居多

姚志謙 / 2356 8080 / 九龍紅磡黃埔新邨民兆街18號L3B號地舖 / $200-240 / 一個月

• 未試

陳X新 / 2866 7020 / 軒尼詩道69 號地下 / $300 / 一星期

• 未試, 今次準備試, 試完話俾大家知

• 我試過好多減肥方法,試過無數product,初初試係好有效但係之後好容易肥返

我之前咩方法都試過 eg. 西柚餐,xx餐, 十日餐, 藥都試過...係得呀,減到咩都冇晒...一食返嘢就肥得仲快過減!

如果你想今次係最後一次減肥,你就要試下我用緊呢個方法!!

非常方便又唔辛苦, 最緊要係健康, 唔係藥, 仲可以食我鍾意食嘅嘢. 可以試下!

Email me: [email protected]

• I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Fractional content system

• Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! Fractional content system

• Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Fractional content system

• It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Fractional content system

• It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. Fractional content system

• I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Fractional content system

• 其實食藥雖然有副作用, retro bowl 所講既副作用係心跳手震訓唔到, 但我斷斷續續食左都4年幾, 冇咩大問題

• This article is a true gem! It seamlessly weaves together wordle fascinating insights and compelling storytelling to create an unforgettable reading experience

• Whether you're a fashion enthusiast or simply looking to classroom 6x upgrade your wardrobe, Shopmeraki is the go-to destination for all your fashion needs.

• 如果您有關於減肥或醫療方面的問題,among us 我建議您諮詢專業醫生或醫療專家,以獲得專業的意見和建議。他們能夠根據您的個人情況和需要提供適當的指導和處方。

• Cryptocurrencies have gained immense popularity in recent years, providing users with a decentralized and secure digital financial system. However, like any technology, crypto platforms can encounter issues Crypto.com Login issues | Hex.com

• In the fast-paced digital era, online payment platforms have revolutionized the way we handle transactions. PayPal, a household name in the fintech world, offers a convenient Paypal Login | Paypal Login

• Securely Manage Your Crypto Assets with Coinbase Wallet. Safely Store, Send, and Receive Cryptocurrency. Coinbase App | Download Coinbase

• In recent years, the world has witnessed a remarkable rise in the popularity of cryptocurrencies. As these digital currencies become more mainstream, businesses are exploring new ways to adapt and embrace the revolutionary financial landscape. Coinbase Commerce | Coinbase Card

• In today's fast-paced digital world, online transactions have become an integral part of our lives. PayPal, a widely recognized and trusted online payment platform, offers a convenient way to manage your finances and make secure transactions Paypal Login | Paypal Login | Paypal Login

• Polygon (formerly known as Matic Network) is a Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum that aims to improve the scalability and usability of the Ethereum network. Polygon staking | Polygon staking

• Sending money from Australia to the United Arab Emirates can be easily done through various international money transfer services. These services offer quick and secure options to transfer funds, ensuring your money reaches its destination efficiently.

• if you want to play online unblocked games visit official website classroom 6x

• Worthy to have great experiences with bad ice cream

• Love the messageboard! It's a great way to connect with others and share thoughts and ideas.
    We have a leathers products so visit my site

• Put everything in correct context with contexto