Divorce is inevitable for one reason

• My husband’s mother died and before long he turned exceptionally mean and irate towards me. We have been married for 9 years. The day he said the words to me he needs an online divorce (https://onlinedivorceny.com/free-printable-uncontested-divorce-forms-for-new-york/)was like looking at someone I didn’t recognize. He totally transformed into somebody I don't have the foggiest idea. He gave me no clarification with the exception of we have become separated. I know that isn't correct, we went through consistently together and he called me regularly in his manner home however long I realized him.I took a stab at conversing with him, disclosed to him I love him and don't need this, he will not talk about anything aside from divorce-related stuff. He will not go to marriage mentoring. I'm so confounded and crushed. it is so difficult to be in the present circumstance without reason. Has anybody had anything comparable happen to them?

• 我的情況跟你相若,但還未到提出離婚階段,看來也不遠矣

• @Ropelle

How did you guys get along before his mother getting really ill? Could there be issues lying under the carpet for long but after her mother passed away he no longer needs to take care of the feeling of elderlies nor having the pressure of keeping the family "intact". Is it possible that he has a long term extramarital affair without your knowledge? You'll never know the reason if he refuses to communicate, unless you hire a private detective, which may help to give some clues. I feel sorry for what you're going through, even a relationship has irretrievably broken down, a nine-year marriage does deserve a better and respectful ending, this is so cruel to keep the other party suspended like this, but as all we know, not everything in life ends with a closure, we all need to learn to accept and move on.

With best wishes...