男伴遊FOR HIRE

• **只服務女士, 不服務男士, 你加錢, 抹黑都係一樣, NO, SORRY. ****The masseur who dedicated to make women happy and satisfied.

• alt text
    alt text
    0_1487512573139_working2.jpg

• *The masseur who dedicated to make women happy and satisfied.

***The MALE MASSEUR who is trusted by celebrities and virgins

hi, i am a part-time personal masseur.

celebrities clients: a practice is adopted so that your identity is protected. i wont be able to recognize you later in real life even we somehow have connections. you dont need to show me your face (even in room), no telephone number is needed.

virgins/lesbian clients: would give you the EXACT thing you want. all my virgins clients came to me as virgins, leaving (with satisfaction) as virgins.

Please note:

1. i serve female ONLY, strictly NO male.
    2. this is NOT ONS/SP/SL hunting, joy and exquisite service is guaranteed. u can find the other men here for free meal/free massage, but i am not those guys. My clients are mainly virgins as they want the exact thing, nothing more or less, which is my service pledge, and one of the reasons i charge you. While the other looking for professional service. so yes, i charge, and yes again, not very cheap, but certainly worth the money.
    3. charge for massage/companionship only
    4. a practice is adopted so that your identity is protected. i wont be able to recognize you later in real life even we somehow have connections. no telephone number is needed.

me:well-edu(pro but part time! i do have a formal job! lol worked in a massage center as part time), polite, slim body, ripped abs with muscles

charge:

HKD$ 1200 per session or upon mutual agreement

email me

[email protected]

thank you!

• 又話massage又話做伴遊,
    大家心照啦。我都係想呃蝦條嗟
    各位師兄有無咩成功坤女上床經驗分享丫

• **只服務女士, 不服務男士, 你加錢, 抹黑都係一樣, NO, SORRY. ***

• 請各位大佬高抬貴手。我都係想呃女上床嗟,大家搵食

• 食你老母