do you want a date tmr (Valentine's day) ? How about a normal dinner in HK side ?

• Hello, do you want a date tomorrow ( Valentine's day )?
    Sorry for such a short notice cos I just come up with this idea.

A normal dinner in HK side, nothing fancy or expensive. Then go to a spot (coffee shop, a nice spot on the street or a bar) for people watching. How's that ? Or you hv any interesting idea you are more than welcome to suggest here.

I am 42 years old, 164 cm tall and medium build, I am an OL. quite OK looking. I DON'T LIKE a man who smoke. I don't smoke too. I don't expect you are handsome and tall, but GOOD CHARACTER count.

To be fair and also for me to learn you more easily ( also save some time for us), please write a FEW LINE to describe yourself here. Then leave me your wechat ID. I expect some basic inf like your age, height and weight....etc.

You may think that will I accept sex afterward. Honestly, I don't expect it during the date. But may be after the Valentine's day. Who knows?

Cheers

• for me, a good company is far more important than sex. Of course, good sex is important for a relationship.

• $$ support is a must. 10k

• Hi TIFF, nice to see your post here. My pleasure to meet you soonest with my brief info below.

A decent and gentle man in late 40s, 174cm, 68kg, non-smoking, have stable job.

If you have interest, please add my WeChat : gentle1967. Thanks

• Hi Tiff,

Nice to meet you and it is a great idea but unfortunately I am out of town. May be we can have a date after the festival. I am in my late 40's, 178cm tall and 75kg in weight. Not handsome but looked smart and decent. Gentle and polite. My wechat is goldenageman

Have a great Valentine's Day!

• hi tiff

what an interesting thread!

this is a guy at early 50's, working in a technical field. i m not tall, similar as yours & around 140lbs, non-smoker. hk side will be great as i work in hk side as well.

• Hello, thank you for replies.

I will add you if I like your reply tonight. Cheers

• take yr time, tiff

no matter whoever u think u wanna hang out with, u are most welcome to add me to hv some casual chats

my wechat: PX_89426

• Hi Tiff, Nice to meet you, I like your introduction and the way you put forward your idea!

I'm 43, 175cm, 72kg medium built. I like sports, travel (especially!) , good food, and gym. I am gentle, fun loving and sometime naughty. I am looking for a nice girl with similar mindset to first start chat like a friend, meet like a friend, enjoy food food and wine, and then see how it goes from there and I would never expect anything else happen on the first date.

I might not be available on Valentine's day, but if you still like to meet me after that, please drop me a line at wechat mrtyu295

• hello,

a bit more inf about myself. I am quite a funny person. I am a woman who like to make a conversation interesting and funny. I believe that is what life for. I think my heart is not as mature as my real age. I don't expect handsome guy here but you hv to look decent cos Iam a decent woman.

I don't find any replies that I am interested in for tomorrow's dating. Cheers

• Never mind, if nobody interests u, why bother?

But just curious how can u tell anyone is decent looking or not from here?

• Well, you have the freedom to choose whom to meet. But the messages here can only give you a brief idea of what the man is like. A man who can write impressive message doesn't mean he is an interesting man, or vice versa. After all you are looking for someone to meet face to face for dinner, not a pan pal. Cheers

• 40+ man replied at 2017-02-13 5:04 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi TIFF, nice to see your post here. My pleasure to meet you soonest with my brief info below.

A decent and gentle man in late 40s, 174cm, 68kg, non-smoking, have stable job.

If you have interest, please add my WeChat : gentle1967. Thanks

===============================================================

TIFF, decent is very board which can describe internal characters, external appearance or both. Without any good communications is hard to judge. I fully understand u have certain expectations on your target and so do I.

Anyway, I hope u can add me for a quick chat. Simply delete if u find no interest after. Cheers

• 明玩野啦,又話唔mind handsome/tall or not, 跟住就話嫌人outlook唔decent, 乜都係佢講哂,本身有問題,難怪呢d日子冇人約啦!

• my wechat name is nightcrawler

• 你收咗花未丫

• 情人節快樂