Looking for a female be a SL

• I am 35, male, 173cm, looking for a female between 25-38 be a SL, leave me your wechat and hope I can be your half ~

• Serious talk ~ I wanna to find a real secret lover! i want to get back the love feeling when I feel lonely in the night time, holding hands, walking beach, under the moonlight talking, romantic feeling...

• Hi lady,

I am also looking for real secret lover so as to seek the love feeling again. Shall we see if any sparks happen between us? Let me introduce myself briefly. I am 35 years old, 180cm height, sporty and caring. I am welcome if you wanna talk to me in wechat.

my wechat: sunny_guy_123

• Can money support?

• Hi lady, i am looking for real truth secret lover, no involve to money, it's from the heart! I believe some others female also looking for this ~

• hi lady,

I can money support you as my SL

Like to add my wechat for detail?

Wechat iD: Terevals

• No one wanna real truth secret lover? no hug? no romantic...?

• 等妳回覆... replied at 2015-12-28 3:52 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Serious talk ~ I wanna to find a real secret lover! i want to get back the love feeling when I feel lonely in the night time, holding hands, walking beach, under the moonlight talking, romantic feeling...

===============================================================

y dont u leave your skype or wechat id?

• uarperfect2 replied at 2015-12-29 5:37 pm

等妳回覆... replied at 2015-12-28 3:52 pm

Serious talk ~ I wanna to find a real secret lover! i want to get back the love feeling when I feel lonely in the night time, holding hands, walking beach, under the moonlight talking, romantic feeling...

y dont u leave your skype or wechat id?

My wechat: jackyho_hk