Europe trip

• I'm having a business trip to Europe, leaving around early Dec, will stay 8-10 days. Plan to drive around after work, visiting Italy and surrounding countries. Would like to find a lady companion. I'll take care of all expenses. If you're interested, please add my WeChat: KT-in01 (state from She.com please). I'm 44, male.

• hihi can we talk in skype

• What's your expectation on the female companion? Age? Stay in the same room?

• yes 3p/sm

• maymaymaymay replied at 2015-11-02 11:33 am
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>hihi can we talk in skype
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>Yes, sure, my Skype: ktlauhk

• Kris replied at 2015-11-02 11:51 am
    <br>What's your expectation on the female companion? Age? Stay in the same room?
    <br>I hope she can be a nice traveling partner, enjoy chatting, dining and looking around, not really go to those tourist places, but rather wandering around or pick a chic cafe for an afternoon.
    <br>
    <br>And yes, same room.

• I like your expectation of the travel companion, except staying in the same room bit. Afterall it feels weird to be sharing the same room with a random man.

• 要唔要出trip先可請囡去?

• MR what you mean? If it's a business trip, most of the expenses can be reimbursed back from the company ma

• 我話要去幾時去都得,Girl妳係咪想去?

• Where to? Are you retired?
    <br>

• v半退wechat jim556088

• Go to where? Also stay in the same room?

• 依到sex版仲問可包買野

• What you mean?

• 3P/4P ok?

• I am all for whatever you look for, just wonder if this is the right place to look for it(her). I mean, looks like you want a sophisticated girl who has some personality to be travelled with, but does this kind of girl care for free travel? I wonder. And if the girl is willing to travel because of the free opportunity, isshe a sophisticated one? I really don't know, haha

• Whole trip ,I stay at hotel?
    <br>
    <br>3P is fine

• Girl
    <br>我只留wechat

• ckm I traveled with a guy friend to Europe last year too, only that it wasn't all expenses paid trip for me. If it's free, the guy is decent travel companion, I don't see why not?

• A guy friend, and a random stranger, I think these two are completely different, no?

• very obvious the host is looking for some ascot girl !

• ckm replied at 2015-11-02 2:55 pm
    <br>A guy friend, and a random stranger, I think these two are completely different, no?
    <br>Didn't you read I said it feels weird to share the same room with a man already?

• No, I didn't read that because I was actually asking about Penny's expectations. And I read you now, you want to tell me you are a sophisticated lady who wants a decent travel buddy. I get iwhst you are saying, but that doesn't mean I don't have the same query about what penny's asking.
    <br>
    <br>And just chill.

• 有無中文

• fanny use google translate la

• ckm replied at 2015-11-02 4:13 pm
    <br>No, I didn't read that because I was actually asking about Penny's expectations. And I read you now, you want to tell me you are a sophisticated lady who wants a decent travel buddy. I get iwhst you are saying, but that doesn't mean I don't have the same query about what penny's asking.
    <br>
    <br>And just chill.
    <br>Are you not a man? Why you want to know Penny's expectation on his travel companion?

• I'm NOT a man. :)
    <br>I think if I'm a man, I can still wonder why Penny thinks this is the right place. No contradiction at all, or there actually is?

• ckm, of course you are a man. I remember seeing you looking for female SL under your nickname, not just once but many times. Why you have to lie about your gender?

• U sure? LOL
    <br>This is a legit registered nickname, and just checked how long this has been reg or simply go ask those who have been here for more than 10+ years, many of them met me IN PERSON before.
    <br>
    <br>But if you are talking about any non reg alias, that is not my issue.
    <br>Or u can show me legit proof that u r not lying yourself, zoe?
    <br>Too funny.

• BTW, did the male version of ckm got some luck in SL hunting?
    <br>I wish he did so he did this name some good, LOL.
    <br>
    <br>zoe FYI, this ckm is a female and I am 100% into guys, and guys only.
    <br>

• ckm, no worry, i trust :P
    <br>
    <br>may i ask then.... u come in she to hunt guys, or to be hunt?LOL~~

• ckm, 係咪即係以前都有出現嗰個?矇眼................

• 路人,
    <br>This forum is just like a dead city now, still any interesting men around?
    <br>
    <br>舊人,
    <br>…綁手…
    <br>Did I start that thread? Haha, those were the good old crazy days.

• Penny
    <br>As you are on business trip are you travel by business class? (i think it is the min. requirement)

• have we....?

• 吹水

• ckm
    <br>i hv no concern as for quality of men here, so i hv no comments :-)
    <br>& i believe all depends what u look for.
    <br>
    <br>gigi
    <br>do u mean if by biz class then u would consider joining the host, but wont if it's not?

• Well, let's put it this way, if there is some guy who has that charm, some girl may want to have some fun. You never know.

• May may , pls add my Skype. Marco1881_2013 I'm going to uk as well

• ckm replied at 2015-11-03 10:12 am
    <br>Well, let's put it this way, if there is some guy who has that charm, some girl may want to have some fun. You never know.
    <br>

• as adults, they are free to pursue what they want, if they click, why not? :-)

• ckm replied at 2015-11-03 10:12 am
    <br>Well, let's put it this way, if there is some guy who has that charm, some girl may want to have some fun. You never know.
    <br>=============================================
    <br>I agree, it's the best scenerio