SL. wanted

• I Want a ptgf/SL too,how are you?

• what requirment? Need pay $?

• There is no request for financial support . Why did you mention about money term

• Hi Pinkylady,

chat in wechat ?

wechat: alan_0608

• pinkylady

i want chat to you first

contact number 97476051

• Hi, Pinkylady, I'm 28 years old, 177cm, 63 kg. Let's add my Skype : hardlong33

• pinklady,

i m sure your post attracts many "hungry male dogs".

therefore, i wonder whether should i also appy

• serous? No reply wor

• Nice to meet you

My Skype:king98737

• Hi pinklady....Please add my Skype: georgehomen

• any one ?

• sweet guy who loves CUDDLE looking for a SL

hi ladies, a bit long, but please read through. I dont mind your age, and actually slightly prefer mature ladies. coz my ex is a "mid-lady", she's so passionate. but it's ok as long as u are fit and passionate, age doesnt matter in that case.

-------------------------------

尋: 逝去的passion

SWEET guy sincerely looking for a GF/SL looking for a lover, a fd, a partner...we love, we share, we kiss...

---------------------------------------

I am sincerely looking for a SL now.

hope that you are the ONE.

and we will have a few years of time (or more) that when we get old in the future, we will recall these sweet moments in our life.

could be a GF hunting if end up you and I are a perfect match...but this is never easy.

prefer you are/do:

A decent/sexy lady (age not important, prefer slim or sexy, average appearance);

enjoy sex; (I think i am not bad on the bed ;)  )

free to go out at will. and enjoy life and like to explore. Other than regular hourly hotel meeting/movies/sing k/finding new places for food…sometimes maybe we can go somewhere else to enjoy our holidays? (e.g. 碧桂園十里銀灘hotel [walking by the beach, romantic…hehe], or Macau hotel package) or we can go somewhere even further away after we established a stable relationship later on.

•  

Oh yeah, how about something like 哈佬喂, watching sunrise/sunset? Too crazy and juvenile? of coz, these kind of meetings wont be very often...

the bottomline is wont affect our normal life.

• Sth about me:

single and available (but prefer SL relationship more unless for the right girl), broke up several months ago :(

Locally born and raised, well educated, 5-day work;

30yo; Average face, a bit fashionable;

Skinny but not weak, sporty, NOT tall;

Don’t drive (I know that turns many of you off, but I don’t have to lie… I want a long-term relationship.)

Skillful on bed (yes I was a Playboy… but after I met many girls, I know I want ML, not just sex. And I need love, I need a close fd whom I can share everything with her…) Safe sex is an important issue to me.

a non-smoker(dont mind if u smoke, just dont smoke too much when we meet), soical drinker.

just a normal office junior executive, cannot afford supporting you sorry, and i dont like the idea.  but certainly can take care of the bills of our expenses.  just that simpe -- if u are looking for LOVE and PASSION, please reach me.  but if you want money, Tall guy or a guy drives, sorry, i am not the guy u looking for.

only skype: [email protected] alvin

• wechat : niceproman

• wechat: hellonbuddy

• 178cm, 170lbs

Gym, fireman

Wechat: 1124310661

• Morning~PinkyLady, I'm Mark, 42 years old, 175 cm & 155lb, add my WeChat or Skype to chat ok??

WeChat ID: marksmart

Skype ID: mark.chan50

• hi

may i?

37 yrs, 173 cm, 155 lbs

good looking and caring

bank work with car

wechat: dannykong15

• I am 36 yo, 180cm, tall and strong,nice and caring, accountant, wechat:michaelwong2015

• sexman232323

668 threads

818 replies phone sex

phone sex 性伴 wechat:kelviniu23 phone:五一819八七四line:ganman23 kakao:stiong23 email:[email protected]

• wechat

jim556088