I was so shocked when I pulled his pants down

• On Friday night, I met a foreign guy in LKF. He was very cute, tall and athletic. He made me laugh a lot, and he was very cool. He works in financial bank, so lots of money too.

Anyway, he takes me back to his place in West Kowloon. It's an amazing apartment, the view is across the harbor to Central.

We start kissing. He's an excellent kisser. I'm getting so turned on. He starts taking off my clothes, and I undo his belt and then I pull down his underwears.

My God! His cock is so long and thick. And it's not even really stiff yet. Of course I feel very exciting. But also scared. I really can't believe it will fit.

But he is very gentle and patient. When he puts in the head, I feel like I will die. The feeling is too much. He moved it in and out - just the head - for a long time. And I cum from just this.

Then we fuck all night. I mean all night. For like seven hours. I can't get enough. He is an expert. I never meet a man like him.

I am wet just thinking about him.

• You have such a good sexual abventure and exporation .could you tell us more in detail.

Did you do a blow job to him . Did he eat your pussy

• Congratz Leena on finding him. As opposed to what might most local guys think, it's just not about the size of the White guys' penis, it's also about how much fun they are when they are out and in bed. I enjoy them a lot too. Is he gonna you breakfast?

• Dick693 replied at 2015-10-25 8:28 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

You have such a good sexual abventure and exporation .could you tell us more in detail.

Did you do a blow job to him . Did he eat your pussy

===============================================================

Haha... yes, there is lot of detail!

He is expert at everything. His pussy eating and fingering drives me wild! I don't bj him because he is too big. But I play with his cock.

He is so strong he can throw me around and fxxk me in any position. And when he cums, he shoot very very far. Very thick.

Oohhhhh... I want to fxxk him right now.

• Hot Girl replied at 2015-10-25 8:31 am

Congratz Leena on finding him. As opposed to what might most local guys think, it's just not about the size of the White guys' penis, it's also about how much fun they are when they are out and in bed. I enjoy them a lot too. Is he gonna you breakfast?

Yes, you are right. It's not just penis. He make me laugh so much. So free and kind. I just like being with him.

I will see him this afternoon.

• Leena.

Did he lick your ass hole

• Dick693 replied at 2015-10-25 8:35 am

Leena.

Did he lick your ass hole

He licked everything. But his main skill is with his fingers. He makes me cum so hard from fingering. World class expert.

• Leena

Your havent mention the erection of his iron rod . Did His penis harh enough during all the time

• Ha ha

• Dick693 replied at 2015-10-25 8:39 am

Leena

Your havent mention the erection of his iron rod . Did His penis harh enough during all the time

Haha... it is very hard. Like wood. And after he cums, he gets stiff again very quickly.

• Leena

How many orgasm did you cum that night

• Did he try to fxxk your ass hole

• Where is he from originally? He reminds me of my ex, he was one helluva stallion in bed and we could fxxk non stop whenever we got the chance. Those were the days.

• Wow, did you get a sore pussy afterwards?

• 唔好傻,D條鬼仔自己自問自答。,D英 文style —樣。佢係前shy guy 條鬼仔

• good story

• mandy

Did I chat with you b4