life sxxks - work really sxxks

• know what you mean. and difficult to find the someone with smiliar level lately. As well, i would say, it is alsmost impossible to meet that someone to have intellectural exchange

• And this is the emptiness I've been talking about

• can feel your pain as I am the same situation. jsut wonder if there would be chances to find that someone

• It might take a lifetime, and it might take forever to find that connection, until then I will just continue in my own world.

• true. but that's life.
    <br>
    <br>mind to get to know each otehr?

• We all need someone who inspires us to do better than we know how.

• mind to catch up for coffee or dinner?

• Life sxxks. Work sxxks, but no work ever more sxxks.

• thats life. Right? And thats why sxxks

• That is why I just want sex with women and fxxk our life out of it.

• BLabel, are you jobless now?

• from that pt of view you are just looking for someone to sxxk you up

• Like facebook says : It is complicated.
    <br>
    <br>I have enough heavy stuff in my life, so i do not need extra relationship to give me burden, no lover needed.
    <br>
    <br>I just enjoy the freshness feeling of a new bedmate once in a while........ Normal life is same everyday, the "not so normal" life of me should be always new and exciting.

• Re curious : It is complicated.... I mean. But you can consider I am jobless.

• So Dude...what are you going to do today?

• So call work.... settle things here and there.

• not a problem la. let me know if you have time to talk

• BLabel, sounds like you are in a relationship already or a free agent? Relationship can be bad, especially if you are with the wrong partner
    <br>
    <br>Hi beatles

• hi all.
    <br>
    <br>how are you?
    <br>
    <br>very boring and not sure what to do

• Chatting here is good enough for me.

• i got what you mean. then we chat here.

• Curious replied at 2015-10-07 10:12 am
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>BLabel, sounds like you are in a relationship already or a free agent? Relationship can be bad, especially if you are with the wrong partner
    <br>
    <br>Hi beatles
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>I am married. But i have been with casual partners. I am not young
    <br>

• Blabel
    <br>
    <br>nice for clarification. Blue label? you liek whiskey?

• Just a name

• good morning room. How's everything?

• Everything stands in the same low level status.

• good mornign blable

• Hi there.

• BLabel replied at 2015-10-08 11:34 am
    <br>Hi there.
    <br>just curious... does fxxking help at all?

• Not sure if you are a virgin or not. Physically, sex can relax body, take off your stress. Mentally, the process to get a woman in your bed takes off the daily shxt you are facing. Divert your attention.

• What's the process involved? ONS pick-up at bars or callgirls you order?

• BTW, greenie is just a random name.

• Greenies are for dog. Do not enjoy call girls, No fun to sex with a woman for money. Only true horny women can make the sex feel right. ONS pick up, or dating some stranger involve flirting, which is the fun process, sex is just mechanical if you look for pure pumping action.

• True, I have a box for just that purpose. lol
    <br>
    <br>I concur with your view on the fun process of SEX. But, that sometimes can be frustrating too, if things don't go well. The mechanical part can be fun and exciting if you are doing it with the right partner.

• greenie replied at 2015-10-08 12:48 pm
    <br>True, I have a box for just that purpose. lol
    <br>
    <br>I concur with your view on the fun process of SEX. But, that sometimes can be frustrating too, if things don't go well. The mechanical part can be fun and exciting if you are doing it with the right partner.
    <br>
    <br>Tell me one thing that is sure not frustrating in life? Maybe Marijurana.... Of course you need certain basic skill and physical size to make things work. But no matter how skillful you are, things will get bored even for advanced players. So people more on new target. Freshness feeling and excitement beat everything.

• BLabel replied at 2015-10-08 12:55 pm
    <br>greenie replied at 2015-10-08 12:48 pm
    <br>True, I have a box for just that purpose. lol
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Tell me one thing that is sure not frustrating in life? Maybe Marijurana.... Of course you need certain basic skill and physical size to make things work. But no matter how skillful you are, things will get bored even for advanced players. So people more on new target. Freshness feeling and excitement beat everything.
    <br>Hats off to you! You are surely a seasoned player. And you do sound familiar, like someone who graced here few years back. lol

• Maybe we slept with each other before. Just kidding. I am old, I still hold.

• Maybe girls are too boring for you guys maybe is time to try guys. lol

• Do you mean
    <br>
    <br>1) Maybe girls are too boring for you "," guys maybe is time to try guys.
    <br>
    <br>I got bored with girls has nothing to do for other men to turn gay.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>2)Maybe girls are too boring "," for you guys maybe is time to try guys.
    <br>
    <br>Girls are boring, so guys should try guys... make sense but not my cup of tea.
    <br>
    <br>3) Maybe girls "," are too boring for you guys "," maybe is time to try guys.
    <br>
    <br>I am sure girls always try new guys. That is normal.
    <br>
    <br>Otherwise, not sure what you mean.
    <br>

• This thread seems to have drawn in more people. Bravo to you beatles

• BLabel replied at 2015-10-08 1:17 pm
    <br>Maybe we slept with each other before. Just kidding. I am old, I still hold.
    <br>I hope the hell not... Haha. I am old, but i don't dig manholes. Lol

• NoLife
    <br> This was one of the popular place and quite a bit of people hanging here. However, all gone. And now may be some of them are back but under different hat
    <br>
    <br>And you? How's life?
    <br>
    <br>Yours
    <br>
    <br>Leo

• Maybe, girls are too, boring for your guys, maybe is time to try, guys.
    <br>
    <br>Sex is not just about boring or screwing girls... That's just the mechanical part, as the expert player says. Lol

• Too many "experts" in here. :p

• Beatles replied at 2015-10-08 2:23 pm
    <br>NoLife
    <br> This was one of the popular place and quite a bit of people hanging here. However, all gone. And now may be some of them are back but under different hat
    <br>
    <br>And you? How's life?
    <br>
    <br>Yours
    <br>
    <br>Leo
    <br>The beauty of alias is people can have the flexibility to be speaking under different identity. People come and go, what's new?
    <br>Your real name is Leo?

• Nolife. Why u ask? U know him?

• I don't know, you signed off as Leo in the message above, and thus my question.

• NoLife
    <br>
    <br>i see. was just a typo. Ass I was trying to write to a someone on another office letter to Leo. And accidentally I typed into SHE.COM instead of word.
    <br>
    <br>stupid me

• hi Leo, how is your day?