Pillow talk

• Anyone is still up before kissing the pillows?

• wechat : niceproman

• Let's chat here

• hi lia
    <br>
    <br>做咩瞓唔著呢?^^

• Just got home after dinner with friends, you?

• 我......苦命人,係屋企工作緊

• Oh report or? How soon do you think you can finish it?

• hi lia

• Hello Owl, why you are still up?

• Lia, coz I am a night owl, haha.
    <br>
    <br>So you had a very long lasting dinner...How was it?

• You are a real night owl or just one on most Fridays?
    <br>
    <br>Took my high school buddy for yakitori as she wanted it for her birthday dinner, the food was alright. We had some dessert at another place afterwards.
    <br>
    <br>What you did tonight?

• I am an all time night owl. I bet you are not :)
    <br>
    <br>I stayed home and did some chat with an old friend.
    <br>
    <br>Are you already kissing your pillows? Or still in good spirit?

• What time do you usually go to zzz?
    <br>
    <br>I am still pretty awake, not kissing my pillows yet. You?

• past 2 is the norm for me. What about u?
    <br>
    <br>Seems that the birthday dinner and the dessert had kept you in good mood and dont wanna sleep yet.
    <br>
    <br>Any plan for the weekend?

• My average bed time is around 1230am, need my beauty sleep.
    <br>What time you get up? You don't need much sleep?
    <br>
    <br>Let's say it's always nice to catch up with good friends over good food. Don't have plans over the weekend yet. You?

• hi, lia
    <br>same here, finished dinner with friend and backed home,
    <br>sleepless too~ha

• The need for sleeping hours drops with age, haha. I normally wake up at 7:30.
    <br>
    <br>Trust you are a working lady. what time do you normally wake up then?
    <br>
    <br>U r right that it is always nice to meet with good friends and good good. Do you drink occasionally?
    <br>
    <br>No concrete plan for the weekend yet. The weather has not been steady...too hot, thundery .... and ....cats and dogs
    <br>

• Hi Jason, welcome to my thread! What you had for dinner tonight? How was it?

• Owl, as long as you have quality sleep, the number of hours won't matter.
    <br>
    <br>I usually wake up at 7am. Are you retired?
    <br>
    <br>Yes I enjoy a glass or two of wine occasionally, but I try to take it in moderation. I think you drink too?
    <br>
    <br>Weather has not been stable these couple of weeks. I just hope summer will be over soon as autumn in HK is my favorite season. How about you?

• Do I sound like a retiree? I trust it is the night owl way of life made you think I am. Are you jealous if I am?
    <br>
    <br>Yes, i drink and in moderation too. I like it especially when meeting friends.
    <br>
    <br>Autumn is my favourite season too, neither too hot nor too cold.
    <br>
    <br>It seems that you have stayed abroad before, am I right?

• No you don't sound like a retiree to me, and I am not sure I will be jealous if you were.
    <br>
    <br>We seem to have 2 things in common so far, drinking in moderation and autumn.
    <br>
    <br>Yes you are right, how about you?
    <br>
    <br>My pillows are calling out for me, I gotta call it a night. Thank you guys for the company, until next time. Good night and sweet dreams. xxx

• Lia, ok, have a good night's sleep. Let us chat some other time if we happen to meet here again. Good night.

• Good morning or should I say good afternoon, anyone around?

• I am here
    <br>still no plan today? it is rains for the whole day

• Hey Jason! There you are!
    <br>
    <br>What time did you finish last night? Slept well? My plan for today is probably staying at home, don't want to get wet. How about you?

• hi again Lia. How is your day?
    <br>
    <br>Has Jason fallen asleep again?

• Hey owl! Great to see again! Did you sleep well?
    <br>
    <br>I am just relaxing on bed as I am feeling quite tired today. Looks like Jason just comes to say hi like what he did last night. Haha

• Lia,
    <br>
    <br>I did sleep well, and u? It was cooler last night and so it was good for sleep.
    <br>
    <br>It is 2:40 already, still in bed, haha? On diet this afternoon after the full dinner and dessert last night then?

• I didn't sleep very well, kept tossing and turning. Weather is just perfect for Zzz though. Did you wake up at 0730 as usual, or sleep in a bit today?
    <br>
    <br>Haha I am always on seefood diet. What you had for lunch, Owl?

• It seems to me that I often do not sleep too well after a full dinner and drink. I am bearing that in mind. Do you recognise that you might have something similar? I woke up at 0900 today.
    <br>
    <br>I had something simple for lunch today. Just some vegis and fruit.

• I don't really have similar issue sleeping with full stomach, probably because I had a bit too much green tea last night. In fact, I seem to sleep much better after some wine.

• alternative for Phone Sex
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>dialogue in the dark (looking for a lady)
    <br>
    <br>Dirty chat, share our dark sides or the things about our relationship. Share with me, a total stranger. We will just leave the motel room and never meet again.
    <br>Slim or hot OL expected, thank u.
    <br>
    <br>[email protected] email me
    <br>
    <br>

• Half drunk probably helped you getting into sleep, haha

• You mean tipsy right? I think it's the perfect stage while consuming alcohol.

• yes that is the perfect stage. Beyond that will lead u to losing control. I trust you never experienced that as you have told me you drink in moderation.
    <br>
    <br>There seems to be very little ppl around even it is sat afternoon. She messageboard is really dying.

• I always try to drink in moderation, still there were times I either overestimated my tolerance towards alcohol or just got carried away. I honestly don't like the unpleasantness which goes hand in hand with being drunk.
    <br>
    <br>Probably many people have ditched the conventional message board for the likes of Wechat and etc,

• It is never fun to get drunk given the vomiting and other unpleasant feeling. I have never got drunk though.
    <br>
    <br>Ppl nowadays are more or less addicted to the smartphones and apps. Guess many ppl may lose their sense of direction if the internet should breakdown even for say a few hours, haha. Are you likely one of them? :)

• You must have very good tolerance towards alcohol (or are simply very disciplined) if you have not got drunk before. Do you turn red after consuming some alcohol?
    <br>
    <br>I must confess I am one of those people who can't live without Internet. Yet I try not to play with my phone when I am out with friends as we deserve the undivided attention from one another.

• Of course I would turn red with alcohol consumption. I would say I am rather self disciplined in terms of alcohol intake and hence not drunk. Turning tipsy is almost a must, haha.
    <br>
    <br>You are lucky to have your group willing to follow the rule of 'undivided attention' from one another when you meet. Can you manage to get that consensus every time?

• It really depends who I am with and what we are doing. Say some people are relatively more obsessed with their phones than the others, and some convo is more intriguing then the others.
    <br>
    <br>Once we tried to stack up our phones at a hotpot dinner, whoever was the first reaching out for their phone would be penalised. We had a good laugh about that little game that night.

• It must have been a group of ladies only who are willing to join that little game.
    <br>
    <br>The rain has stopped a while. I am planning to go out for a walk. Are you too going to stretch your limbs? Btw, are you still in bed, haha?

• wechat: alfred681

• Owl,
    <br>
    <br>In fact, we had both guys and girls in the hotpot dinner that night, and those who were reluctant to play along just added the extra fun part.
    <br>
    <br>I was dozing off into a nap earlier today, sorry for taking the French Leave.
    <br>
    <br>Just back from the evening stroll, it felts so nice after the rain has cooled off the weather. Are you enjoying your evening too?

• Line: skagway

• Anyone around and up for pillow talk?

• haha, i have pillow talks with my clients. im a masseur

• Too early for bed, but never too early or late for pillow talk. Anyone around?

• hello hello

• Hello Jason, what are you up to?

• hi there