massage wanted

• Any Guy here can offer me a massage service

• I can But not professional services :p

• Can...

But you need to provide measurement, age first.

• Hi May, add my wechat: AnthonyBigKidd or skype: hkjasonkidd :)

• may

add me

wechat: garychan0503

• nice to meet you

I can give you body and oil massage service

waiting for your good news

wechat: hkworld2013

• may

i have learnt swedish massage before and can offer you a proper one

wechat : dannykong15

• MAY

I can the cost $1,500

• I can provide massage service to you

free of charges

wechat: chunchun652

• May

I can provide u paradise massage

let s chat in skype : hotmanhk

• May

wechat tinlaw8880

• HI

• 唔介意既搵我:wechat:fergusyip skype:[email protected]

• you can try my service

skype = neuro_toxin2003

or 54390622

• masseur for ladies (discreet guaranteed)

--------

Please note:

1. this is NOT ONS/SP/SL hunting, joy and service is guaranteed. u can find the other men here for free massage, but i am not those guys cheating for sex/free lunch. My clients are mainly virgins as they want the exact thing, nothing more or less, which is my service pledge, and one of the reason i charge you.

2. i serve female ONLY, NO male.

3. charge for massage only

4. a practice is adopted so that your identity is protected. i wont be able to recognize you later in real life even we somehow have connections. no telephone number is needed.

me:

slim body, ripped abs with muscles

very relaxing environment would be established, surely you will like the relaxation for couple of hours

600 for 2 hours

email me [email protected]

email here anonymously:

[email protected]

the craigslist server would protect your email address.

• garment21kg replied at 2015-08-02 5:13 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

masseur for ladies (discreet guaranteed)

--------

Please note:

1. this is NOT ONS/SP/SL hunting, joy and service is guaranteed. u can find the other men here for free massage, but i am not those guys cheating for sex/free lunch. My clients are mainly virgins as they want the exact thing, nothing more or less, which is my service pledge, and one of the reason i charge you.

2. i serve female ONLY, NO male.

3. charge for massage only

4. a practice is adopted so that your identity is protected. i wont be able to recognize you later in real life even we somehow have connections. no telephone number is needed.

me:

slim body, ripped abs with muscles

very relaxing environment would be established, surely you will like the relaxation for couple of hours

600 for 2 hours

email me [email protected]

email here anonymously:

[email protected]

the craigslist server would protect your email address.

===============================================================

yes, i charge

for free massage, many other guys are available.

thanks, have fun =]

• may , ar u may be a man ?

• Hot warm oil full body massage how is that huh ? SL/SP Wanted. 37 Decent single guy, good looking, overseas educated, fit body build, seeking for a nice lady accompany with, have fun and have some great time in both avaliable time ~

Self employed here, avaliable anytime in your convenience time, Lets chat and have some fun ?

Wechat: JH44184

• May , free massage provide

I have car, can pick you

hope you enjoy

wechat ttt996

• May,

Foreign hands massage ? Agree ?

Wechat: djspeedy001

• May, stay away from ah char, their body odor is so funky and strong that you might be suffocated to death. Stick with Chinese guys no matter what.

• I am oversized lesbain.

You may try me.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 6:28 pm

May, stay away from ah char, their body odor is so funky and strong that you might be suffocated to death. Stick with Chinese guys no matter what.

Fat ugly pig, no one wants you here. Get out you chinky bitch.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 8:42 pm

I am oversized lesbain.

You may try me.

==============================================================Use your own alias faggot!

• djspeedy replied at 2015-08-03 8:44 pm

Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 6:28 pm

May, stay away from ah char, their body odor is so funky and strong that you might be suffocated to death. Stick with Chinese guys no matter what.

==============================================================

Whoever has a ugly and stinky dick needs to get out! We don't welcome you here, you can fool yourself but you can't fool us, you are one hairy ah char who likes to eat curry which resembles to your pooh. So gross!

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 8:49 pm

djspeedy replied at 2015-08-03 8:44 pm

Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 6:28 pm

Whoever has a ugly and stinky dick needs to get out! We don't welcome you here, you can fool yourself but you can't fool us, you are one hairy ah char who likes to eat curry which resembles to your pooh. So gross!

You bloody chinky bitch. Go and eat your frogs,snakes, pigs, dogs, rats, cats and of course not to forget your own pooh which you love eating.

Now take a chill pill and get going to eat your shxts.

• Am I the only one who thinks you are a moron who keeps shouting at the top of his lungs and says "I am a foreigner", you are nothing but a smelly Paki, now repeat after me "I am a smelly Paki who is so broke that I can't even afford to buy girls any drinks in Shamshuipo McDonalds".

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 9:21 pm

Am I the only one who thinks you are a moron who keeps shouting at the top of his lungs and says "I am a foreigner", you are nothing but a smelly Paki, now repeat after me "I am a smelly Paki who is so broke that I can't even afford to buy girls any drinks in Shamshuipo McDonalds".

Stinky yellow piggy bitch. Dont you know your size ?

Almost exploding. Once you explode, the whole world will start dying bcoz the shxt you eat everyday will ruin this fresh air on earth.

Take a break baby and give up bitch.

Go and keep eating the shxts you are used to eating as this is all what you are worth and what you can do only.

Think you got to go back to primary and learn what is the meaning of foreigner before you challenge my english level you fu cking slut.

Go and get your 60 70 old mans who only deserve your pussy bcoz no young guys need a fat ugly bitch like you.

Stinky Chinky Pig !

• Hey Paki, so you think you speak better English huh? I think I know why.

When the British ruled India, they employed Indians as servants. Since it took too long for the Indians to learn English, the British isolated an "English-language" gene and implanted it into their servants' babies and since then all babies born in India speak perfect English. ROFL

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 9:38 pm

Hey Paki, so you think you speak better English huh? I think I know why.

When the British ruled India, they employed Indians as servants. Since it took too long for the Indians to learn English, the British isolated an "English-language" gene and implanted it into their servants' babies and since then all babies born in India speak perfect English. ROFL

Same for you Stinky Chinky pig.

THATS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH 1997 HANDOVER.

You were born in the same way baby... ROFL

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 9:38 pm

Hey Paki, so you think you speak better English huh? I think I know why.

Want me to proof more what you worth ?

Eldery home feeding shxt to elderly.

Eldery home asking elderly to STAND NAKED FOR SHOWERS.

What else can i say about YOUR GREAT HONG KONG ?

Never ending shxt so just give up baby.

Take a break and stop wasting your time arguing with me.

You can never win me in anyway because i already know who you are and why you doing all this.

FAT UGLY BITCH CANNOT GET GUYS HERE SO TAKING OUT HER FRUSTRATION HERE !

• C'mon now, can you be more creative? Don't be a fcuking copycat, ok? It doesn't make you more attractive to the girls. Speaking of explosion, when was the last time you shoot your own airplane?

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 9:45 pm

C'mon now, can you be more creative? Don't be a fcuking copycat, ok? It doesn't make you more attractive to the girls. Speaking of explosion, when was the last time you shoot your own airplane?

Not a copycat baby but just telling you were you were born out of.

For shooting airplane, i dun need to do that bcoz i get the best girls in LKF easily.

Why ? You dont need to know. Come face to face if you have guts and wanna see why ?

• You are the biggest joke of the year! If you were that popular, why would you have to bombard this message board with 10,000 posts with your sickening dick photo? Dream on, loser!

Got a question for you, instead of using toilet paper, I heard you wipe your butthole with your own hand after taking a dump, are you still eating with your hand in HK? Yuck!

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 9:52 pm

You are the biggest joke of the year! If you were that popular, why would you have to bombard this message board with 10,000 posts with your sickening dick photo? Dream on, loser!

Got a question for you, instead of using toilet paper, I heard you wipe your butthole with your own hand after taking a dump, are you still eating with your hand in HK? Yuck!

You talking about yourself i believe.

Great going baby. Keep eating your shxt.

I wont waste my time in replying to your nonsense because your reality is in newspapers everyday.

Come face to face again if you have guts. We will see.

Now stop wasting your time because your dogs, cats, rats, frogs, snakes, pigs and your shxt is waiting for you to eat them.

FRUSTRATED FAT UGLY STINKY CHINKY PIG ! HAHAHAHA....

GUYS ALERT: NEVER DATE THIS SLEEPY BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN HER AND SHE IS A BIG FAT UGLY BITCH.

• Don't flatter yourself Paki, I will NEVER stoop so low to date a smelly Paki like you, even if you were the only man alive in the entire world. Stop dreaming! You keep thinking I am that ugly fat bit hard huh? I know why you do, cuz she was the best you could ever get for free, and that she blew the whole thing by asking you $$$ huh?

Poor Paki, you have my sincere sympathy, I know it hurts like hell but since you are so broke that you can't even afford an overdue prostitute, maybe you should go fcuk your mother or even brother tonight if you are still horny. I know many of you Paki are gay anyway. ROFL

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 10:10 pm

Don't flatter yourself Paki, I will NEVER stoop so low to date a smelly Paki like you, even if you were the only man alive in the entire world. Stop dreaming! You keep thinking I am that ugly fat bit hard huh? I know why you do, cuz she was the best you could ever get for free, and that she blew the whole thing by asking you $$$ huh?

Poor Paki, you have my sincere sympathy, I know it hurts like hell but since you are so broke that you can't even afford an overdue prostitute, maybe you should go fcuk your mother or even brother tonight if you are still horny. I know many of you Paki are gay anyway. ROFL

Fat ugly bitch, you are talking as if you have seen my bank accounts ?

Funny bitch.. Were you asking me to pay you for sex when we met ?

Dont you remember how i rejected you when i saw you ?

Didnt even feel like touching a fat ugly bitch like you so how do you expect me to pay you bitch ?

You are only worth for the old aged men. Not young guys like me.

Now go and ask your father for a dick because no men will ever have a lust for you when they see who exactly you are...

Get going baby. Stop wasting your time.

Your father is waiting for you on bed. Take his dick as he maybe the only men on earth for you who will close his eyes and take you on bed.

Any men with some sense will not even touch you forget about taking you on bed.

STINKY CHINKY PIG.. FAT UGLY BITCH

• I don't need to see your bank account to see where you stand among us. Why? Plain and simple - We all know Slumdog Millionaire depicts your beloved country very well. Oh by the way, I think A R Rahman deserved Oscar for music in this movie and this was his best among till date. ROFLPIP

• Am I racist? Hell yes! Then why you think people would be so stupid to believe I would go out with a Paki like you? Listen, try a storyline which is way more convincing ok? ROFL

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 10:28 pm

Am I racist? Hell yes! Then why you think people would be so stupid to believe I would go out with a Paki like you? Listen, try a storyline which is way more convincing ok? ROFL

Get to reality baby. You asked me to pay you by saying you are slim nice OL girl whereas you came out as a FAT UGLY PIG BABY.

No wonder you know why i didnt paid you ? That is because i REFUSED you on your face !

Hahaahah. Get going. I dun have time to waste with a bitch like you.

Have guts, bring your guys to LKF and meet me.

Lets see where you stand and where i stand.

Girls like you beg my guys in LKF to let them enter for free in clubs without paying entrance fees and even willing to go and sleep with my guys just for free drinks in the bars.

Want proof ? Come to LKF tonight. Will show you your reality.

• I can do sooooo much better than those girls, they just need some new friends, friends who know all the right people. I don't want to be seen with a Paki as my friends will laugh at my standards for as long as I live. No fcuking way!

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 10:40 pm

I can do sooooo much better than those girls, they just need some new friends, friends who know all the right people. I don't want to be seen with a Paki as my friends will laugh at my standards for as long as I live. No fcuking way!

No wonder you came desperate to meet me and wanted me to sleep with you and pay you money !

How funny. How can you imagine i will drop my standard by sleeping with a FAT STINKY UGLY PIG like you ?

Anyhow, get out of your assumptions and figure out who i am first before you assume.

I fxxkIN HATE PAKIS MYSELF TOO AS I AM NOT ONE.

Good night baby. Go and sleep with your dad as his dick is waiting for you in bed.

I gotta go to LKF and enjoy my night.

Not to waste time in replying a FAT UGLY BITCH like you.

No time. Sorry !

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 10:40 pm

I can do sooooo much better than those girls, they just need some new friends, friends who know all the right people. I don't want to be seen with a Paki as my friends will laugh at my standards for as long as I live. No fcuking way!

And yes, obviously you can do much better than those girls because you will want my bouncer guys to shag you at the back alley just to get a free entrance.

Public shagging just for free entrance. Obviously much better than those girls who take my guys to hotels after drinks. Hahahahah.

Hungry poor girls ! Cant even afford a $50ish drinks for themselves and pay a hundred buck for an entrance fee.

Poor chaps. Sorry to say. This is what you are.

A PROSTITUTE WILLING TO GET SHAGGED IN A BACK ALLEY JUST FOR FREE ENTRANCE...

• You seem to have some weird obsession of ugly and fat women, as you keep referring me to one. If you simply feel awfully bitter for not able to score someone like me. Tough luck in this life huh?!

May another Paki guy take you up in the ass tonight, and it feels oh so amazing that you forget about coming back to this message begging for Chinese pussies, ever.

• stinky brown go away, u guys should go for philipano

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 10:58 pm

You seem to have some weird obsession of ugly and fat women, as you keep referring me to one. If you simply feel awfully bitter for not able to score someone like me. Tough luck in this life huh?!

May another Paki guy take you up in the ass tonight, and it feels oh so amazing that you forget about coming back to this message begging for Chinese pussies, ever.

You seem to have the same weird obsession of Paki as you keep referring me as one without knowing who i am !

I would not take you for free even if you have to offer me because i do not take Fat Ugly Pigs like you.

May you get your dad tonight to satisfy your need of a dick in your mouth to shut you up as you talk so much nonsense that no one is willing to waste time to your nonsense.

By the way, seems you gave your ass to a black dick already. No wonder you know how amazing the feeling is.

No one willing to take your stinky pussy so you gave your back to them. How wonderful and amazing was that ?

Mind to share !

Mind you i do not take fat ugly pussies like you but my standard is much better and higher than what you can imagine.

• danny replied at 2015-08-03 11:03 pm

stinky brown go away, u guys should go for philipano

Danny boy.. we are chinese and our english is not so good.

I believe we need to go back to primary school to learn english first.

You cannot even spell the word Philippines correctly.

How shameful for us chinese.

• I have every right to call you whoever I like, so what you are not a Paki? Like I'd care? You are still smelly and that's what that counts.

Aren't you out flashing your ugly brown dick at LKF now? Why you keep responding to me? And most importantly, why you post using my alias without asking for my OK first? So rude, so uncivilised, so third world country and so Indian. Shame on you!

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-03 11:23 pm

I have every right to call you whoever I like, so what you are not a Paki? Like I'd care? You are still smelly and that's what that counts.

Aren't you out flashing your ugly brown dick at LKF now? Why you keep responding to me? And most importantly, why you post using my alias without asking for my OK first? So rude, so uncivilised, so third world country and so Indian. Shame on you!

As if i would give a damn about your permission.

Hahahahh. Go to sleep you fat ugly bitch. Papa waiting for you in bed.

Do not waste my precious time. I am enjoying my drinks.

• hong kong people do not hang out with dirty paki