Girl with EXCELLENT ENGLISH please

• Looking for a mature lady who speaks EXCELLENT ENGLISH and not the CHINGLISH type English.

If you have excellent english skills, please add me on wechat id: djspeedy001

I am looking for someone to hangout with tonight.

Clubbing, Car ride, Blow water.... Anything as long as we can meet up.

I can pick you up in my car before we hangout for the night.

Me 34 y.o., 178cm, foreigner who speaks fluent chinese too.

Wechat me if interested to hangout with a foreigner who is full of fun.

Wechat ID: djspeedy001

• your pic is terrible

would you please go to sex board

• nicole replied at 2015-07-10 10:53 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

your pic is terrible

would you please go to sex board

===============================================================

Sorry nicole, i try to remove it for very long time but fail to change it.

Some system problem which i cannot help.

Am not looking for sex. Are you interested to meet up ?

I can pick you up and we can go clubbing for a Friday night ?

Wechat ID: djspeedy001

I am sweet gentleman. Not a bad guy ! Hahahahah...

• Why would you need a girl who can speak excellent English when you can speak fluent Chinese?

• 好笑 replied at 2015-07-11 1:11 am

Why would you need a girl who can speak excellent English when you can speak fluent Chinese?

Bcoz i feel girls who have excellent english skills are more easy to communicate.

• For girls who could speak excellent English, why you think they would be interested in hanging out with a "ah Singh" dick (your profile picture is a pretty good reflection of yourself), and not checking out these hot white guys in Soho or LFK? Get a grip.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-07-15 8:34 am

For girls who could speak excellent English, why you think they would be interested in hanging out with a "ah Singh" dick (your profile picture is a pretty good reflection of yourself), and not checking out these hot white guys in Soho or LFK? Get a grip.

Sleepy, make no assumptions without knowing who i am. The so called white guys in Soho or LKF could be one of me or perhaps even better than those.

You seem to assume alot early morning. Go back to sleep baby.

Btw, i have couple of Ah Singh who speak super excellent English and on very highpositions in Civil Services and Private Sectors of Hong Kong.

Check who is the top Superindent of Police in Wanchai Police Headquarters, checkwho is the top head Superindent of Correctional Services Department, check who is the VP Head of Asia of Standard Chartered Bank and Citibank ?

Millions other examples could be offered and these people earn much more than any one of the Soho or LKF white guys easily.

Perhaps i am one of those or similar to those i mentioned here and perhaps not either but one of the good looking gweilo here. Who knows !

Now listen, girls in HK go for gweilo SKIN only no matter the gweilo is OUT OF BALANCE in pockets !

This is reality of HK girls like your mindsets. Not every gweilo is a FULL BANK BALANCE. Many are out of money here ALREADY and enjoying their lifes on CREDIT CARDS ONLY...

Take a check baby. Know this world much better than u.

Go back to your sleep baby. Keep guessing who i maybe.

Anyway it shouldnt matter bcoz my ENGLISH level is still MUCH BETTER than U.

Finally, i can SEE SOMEONE BURNING bcoz SHE DOESNT speak good english.

YOU WOULD NOT COMMENT IF YOUR ENGLISH WAS EXCELLENT ! CHINGLISH BABY GO BACK TO SLEEP.

• Woah woah woah someone seems seriously offended! Why is it so hard for you to believe most of us local girls do not find ah Singh guys attractive at all? And why you think we give a damn of how fat a guy's wallet is, so long as find them hot? Only naive girls who think all white guys are loaded, what if we just go for the looks, and not the money?

Seriously, if you want to find someone to practise English, this is not a good place you (only if you were smart enough to have it figured out). Go get yourself a new account and start afresh. Your disgusting brown dick profile picture, plus your mentality won't get you anywhere.

• Hope you can speak English better than you can write.

I don't think any gal with the right mind would respond with that pic of yours.

• Exactly right?! I read a few of his earlier posts and it's certified, this ah Singh guy is a joke.

• Oh, you are Simon. Fxxking Simon, shxt

• Fion replied at 2015-07-15 12:21 pm

Oh, you are Simon. Fxxking Simon, shxt

Tell us more

• Simon is not good looking for sure. I don't think his English oral speaking is excellent.

• Fion replied at 2015-07-15 12:32 pm

Simon is not good looking for sure. I don't think his English oral speaking is excellent.

I think we can see his English ain't that good.

Did u date him?

• Sleepy replied at 2015-07-15 9:41 am

Woah woah woah someone seems seriously offended! Why is it so hard for you to believe most of us local girls do not find ah Singh guys attractive at all? And why you think we give a damn of how fat a guy's wallet is, so long as find them hot? Only naive girls who think all white guys are loaded, what if we just go for the looks, and not the money?

Seriously, if you want to find someone to practise English, this is not a good place you (only if you were smart enough to have it figured out). Go get yourself a new account and start afresh. Your disgusting brown dick profile picture, plus your mentality won't get you anywhere.

Take a break sleepy. Make no assumptions please.

i have seen the world much more closer than you may have seen.

the so called places you mentioned is well known to me and i know what girls do there and for what so dun tell me your mindset about white guys.

you cannot talk on behalf of the other local girls i have seen who are also known to me.

i do not speak without having something on my hands like you assume baby.

get going and find your white guy for a fxxk baby.

Dont waste your time on my forum without knowing who i am...

• Zzzzzz replied at 2015-07-15 10:40 am

Hope you can speak English better than you can write.

I don't think any gal with the right mind would respond with that pic of yours.

Well i tried to remove that pic for quite some time already but seems there is some problem with the she website that it doesnt allow me to change.

it keeps coming back. I cant help it with the pic ! Sorry dear.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-07-15 12:15 pm

Exactly right?! I read a few of his earlier posts and it's certified, this ah Singh guy is a joke.

Sleepy, remember the night when i fxxked you.

it was fun..... now go for others baby. Not me anymore bcoz your smelly pussy was disgusting and your M blood was all over the hotel bed.

• Fion replied at 2015-07-15 12:21 pm

Oh, you are Simon. Fxxking Simon, shxt

Fion, i remember you. Dont you want me to disclose about YOU on this forum.

Ugly old age bitch.

• Fion replied at 2015-07-15 12:32 pm

Simon is not good looking for sure. I don't think his English oral speaking is excellent.

Fion, keep your CHINGLISH with you.

My English is obviously better than you baby. I am a foreigner who's first languageas a mother tongue is ENGLISH.

Keep your assumptions to yourself baby.

• Passer replied at 2015-07-15 12:43 pm

Fion replied at 2015-07-15 12:32 pm

Did u date him?

Passer, take a break mate. I am a foreigner and you are Chinglish speaker dude.

As for date, i have rejected this UGLY OLD AGED Fion on my first encounter with her.

• Obviously, your English is chinglish for a foreigner and I doubt your mother tongue is English.

Oh, don't you know even foreigners can be illiterate and not all foreigners speak English, there are tonnes of different languages in the world, English is just one of them and it doesn't represent prestige.

There're loads of local guys in here who can write better English than you and they can speak good English too. For the girls, there're pretty and English speaking girls in here too but they won't wanna meet you for sure.

Don't assume you're the best and don't assumed I'm Chinese, I could be a foreigner as well. Hahaha

Furthermore, why would any girl wanna date an idiot with low IQ and EQ, who's so rude and up his ass, thinking he's god just that he can speak "English"? Lol

If you have seen the world then you wouldn't be this ignorant.

I think you better go back where you come from and call it a day, we are all sick of that ugly dick face of yours.

• djspeedy replied at 2015-07-15 3:14 pm

Passer replied at 2015-07-15 12:43 pm

Fion replied at 2015-07-15 12:32 pm

Did u date him?

Passer, take a break mate. I am a foreigner and you are Chinglish speaker dude.

As for date, i have rejected this UGLY OLD AGED Fion on my first encounter with her.

what happened during the date??

• Don't flatter yourself. Foreigners are known as gweilo in Cantonese, and we don't call ah char "foreigners". Are you suffering from inferiority complex by referring yourself to someone you are not, ie. expatriate, foreigner by any chance?

Anyway, you have my sympathy as the best you can ever get are smelly pussies. Poor you.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-07-15 10:31 pm

Don't flatter yourself. Foreigners are known as gweilo in Cantonese, and we don't call ah char "foreigners". Are you suffering from inferiority complex by referring yourself to someone you are not, ie. expatriate, foreigner by any chance?

Anyway, you have my sympathy as the best you can ever get are smelly pussies. Poor you.

Foreigners are anyone who are not locals you bloody smelly pussy bitch.

Dont assume who i am or what my profession is because it is very fxxkin obvious that it is much better than yours you bloody whore.

Dont sell yourself in Soho or LKF as no one will get you even for free forget about asking them to pay you to get in bed.

Your site should be the old poor guys sleeping under bridges in YAU MA TEI.

That is where you belong to so get your ass up and head towards there.

You may find some lucky old champs who may give you a ride in the smelly public toilet inside of a bed.

Dun fxxkin waste my time in getting reminders again and again where you belong to you fxxkin YELLOW SKIN DOG (WONG PAI KAU).

• You are ah char, a loser, a joke and a dickhead in one. You are ah char, repeat after me. Why you think we care who you are, and and what you do?

All we already know is you have one ugly brown dick and only your curry people would take. Funny how you called yourself sweet, you should have added whoever have a fetish for curry funky body odor should contact you. The cologne you use smells cheap and awful and you are the 2nd class, or even third class citizen in HK.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-07-16 1:33 am

You are ah char, a loser, a joke and a dickhead in one. You are ah char, repeat after me. Why you think we care who you are, and and what you do?

All we already know is you have one ugly brown dick and only your curry people would take. Funny how you called yourself sweet, you should have added whoever have a fetish for curry funky body odor should contact you. The cologne you use smells cheap and awful and you are the 2nd class, or even third class citizen in HK.

Sleepy baby, eating curry is still better than eating DOGS, RATS, FROGS, SNAKES, PIGS and MOST OF ALL shxt which you eat.

No wonder chinky bitches like you smell full of shxt only.

Get going baby. Go and eat all these shxts as this is what you have only.

• You must be sleeping in a shoebox or a cave most of your life, who told you people in Hong Kong eat these exotic crap? Really? Now tell me, is it really that you worship cow? Here is my cheeseburger...you wanna bow to it??

You must be very proud of the poverty, middle-class thinking, misogynistic society, poor sports culture, brain drain, third class politicians of your home country. Now you stinky filthy curry SOB, time for you to check in the hospital and get your prescription.

Count yourself lucky to have the chance in live in a wonderful city like Hong Kong, just stop being an idiot and learn some manners.