back to basic

• after months and years, things are back to basic, fortunately not square one. it's good and bad.

good side - we see something, somebody through. now we learn a bit more how to determine what is good.

bad side - we have to reset our engine, recharge our battery, and move on.

people disappear from our life, and new people come in. anyway, they left their footprints and they became part of our memory.

with all these, one thing is confirmed even more - time is short, shorter than we anticipate. and time is a good medicine for wound, but not a solution for problem. things have to be dealt with, but not drag-on.

ladies - particularly for those who knew me - i am back. change a bit, older a bit, but looking for fun more. hope you are so, all the best.

my safari sucks, and i left my wechat here - (ID: andyc2639)

let's go for fun, if you may, and if you share the truth - time is really short - because of this truth, i lost few friends and gals of mine.

• Welcome back. I have one more month to stay here before leaving the place.

Thumbs up! You are all the best! I learnt happiness is the true light in our lives no matter life is nothing, it is less than short, and more than missing.

• pua,

welcome back, oldertimer. best of luck finding new friends and having fun.... lol

• thanks everyone. well sometimes i think women are like wine, older the better. but sometimes it's more than obvious that this thought is wrong.

so far no one i have found or even no message is dropped to my wechat from anyone here. but i am not discouraged as time and feeling are somehow proportional, albeit good or bad!

• I finally find the place to sincerely expressing myself.

Muscular is Ass and nothing is something. fxxking is she and she is fxxking. So far, i have one mail box that is empty and full of shxt but i love shxt, as cock and cxxt are somehow irrational, amen, fxxk off.

• hahaha… they are not irrational but controlled by another "brain"…

;-)

• ulb - old partners are sound as well. hehe

• obviously you are not welcome here any more!

• Still so much negative energy in you

• who?

• Charles

• 開人名?

• i am not sure but i am not charles - never used this name / alias

anyway, probably it is right that negative energy discourages people

i am not welcome here anymore? well time will tell but not just by one post

usually women are welcome here but guys are sometimes being offensive

take it easy and we all just wanna have some fun, don't we?

• Charles = Beatles = Pickupartist

• sorry i am afraid i am not charles, never used this nick name or alias

and i am pretty sure that i am not beatles - too famous to be. i am who i am

• pickupartist replied at 2013-12-02 9:34 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i am afraid i am not charles, never used this nick name or alias

and i am pretty sure that i am not beatles - too famous to be. i am who i am

===============================================================

I dunno, just got the same negative vibes off you both here and there somehow. Have a nice day.

• pua is an oldtimer, and so is Charles (aka beatles). but they are not the same person.

pls dun go around calling daddy when you see a man with a beard. lol

• Points taken. Just saying they sound like the same person because of their writing style (always check on their popularity index among the ladies), and of course the negative vibes.

• Monday replied at 2013-12-02 10:38 am

Points taken. Just saying they sound like the same person because of their writing style (always check on their popularity index among the ladies), and of course the negative vibes.

pua writes better English, much more concise and to the point.

Charles just moans and groans all day. too absorbed in self-pity.

• ulb replied at 2013-12-02 10:42 am

Monday replied at 2013-12-02 10:38 am

Points taken. Just saying they sound like the same person because of their writing style (always check on their popularity index among the ladies), and of course the negative vibes.

pua writes better English, much more concise and to the point.

Charles just moans and groans all day. too absorbed in self-pity.

True that, PUA writes relatively better English. Charles sounds very much like a full time whiner to me.

• monday,

glad you agreed. so happy to start the week with a sensible Monday. :)

• I want to say does it matter if the thread owner is charles or not?

in she.com I have met too many people with negative energy and gossips. Don't you guy feel tired to guess who is who?

At the end, this owner just wants to share and chat.

Welcome to she.com

• Monday = agreeable and reasonable person

• @funny, when we are bored, we are allowed to do anything we want, aren't we?

• Monday replied at 2013-12-02 10:52 am

Monday = agreeable and reasonable person

yes, today is Monday. will you be here as Tuesday tomorrow?

• @ulb, I can if you want me to, it's just an alias anyway

• Monday replied at 2013-12-02 10:53 am

@funny, when we are bored, we are allowed to do anything we want, aren't we?

Sure, you may do whatever you want but stop online bullying is one of the things that we should do.

Put yourself in his place, and see how it feels.

Happy chatting.

• @funny, how we got from making a guess between different alias to online bully? Where is the online bully coming back? You certainly pick the right alias for yourself.

• i was / am / will be here for fun but not judging people - if you like to talk, let's talk. if you are pleased to have fun, let's do so. just do not wanna waste time for unnecessary argument and create negative energy here.

• some busy days… perhaps everyone did have…

just wanna find a good sp with great time. as the thread headline says - back to basic - the very basic need - to have physical pleasure and of course the importance of feeling cannot be undermined.

if you are a lady with an open mind and love to enjoy physical pleasure with loving sentiment, why don't we start our dialogue and build our story?

wechat: andyc2639

• what do you do in a cold humid morning of winter approaching christmas, ladies?

i have been in this scene for many many times with a gal on a warm messy bed. we can't get warm with sheets and clothes but only body temperature. as warm blooded animal, human prefers human but not clothes or sheets. she had no room for pajama. when we woke up but did not want to get up, it's time for obtain the feeling of proximity.

my energy was about to release from the dawn of a day. and she needed some satisfaction to open a page of her life. then we used our body to tell each other that someone did care about our day - you were not alone.

a morning sex is even wilder than one at night, after our battery got recharged. she fully absorbed my length, heat, and fluid, while i gave her my best.

i really missed those the days, those were the days, my friends!

wechat: andyc2639

• long time no fun - she.com is getting less interesting with less quality communication but condemnation. when a guy expressed his desire for ps or whatever, they are condemned. same goes to when a lady expressed her desire and the thread is both flooding with messages from guys and offence from the same sex.

i just wanna identify a lady who is open minded, interesting, and fun lover to chat with - to start with.

• still identifying the right lady as my sp when time comes

i know it's difficult but not mission impossible, isn't it?

• Have great fun!

• hi pickupartist,

How are you? It is nice to see yyour post here. I agree some of your points.

I am sorry to tell you that I only got wechat account. Do you have one ?

btw, I come here sometimes to find my excitment, just like some women here. I don'tthink I need sex in the ccoming few days cos I was fed by a 24 years old gents a few days ago. But it is alwaysto kknow a new guy who is also open minded.

take care.

• hi white - hahaha... eventually you got my wechat, and thanks for your message. life is shorter than your expectation and thus we just seize the moment for having fun, if it does not cross our bottom-line.

yes i am always keen to look for the right lady to be with, though i am married and i am, hopefully, opened for excitement if time and chance come.

• Just wondering, how do you manage to keep your wife from knowing... what are some advice?

• You can continue to be a loyal husband who comes home on time, there are so many options for you to take:

- lunch meetup

- meetup during office hours

- tell your spouse you are on business trip

- sneak out when your spouse isn't around

- etc

• pickupartist,

This could be true and in general I agree, however please note that 我無意參選. thanks

• 無意參選の錦松哥 - hahaha, no worry

• 無意參選の錦松哥 replied at 2014-11-25 2:56 pm

pickupartist,

This could be true and in general I agree, however please note that 我無意參選. thanks

無意參選就唔好亂X咁UP擦鞋。article21+2開咗波你個女都會係受害者

• good morning gents and ladies

any free lady today for hot conversation and / or fun?

• what is basic? basic is our desire. yes, eating and sex are our basic desire and no one denies that.

i never hide my intention that i am here for fulfilling my unfulfilling sexual desire and i see most of you do the same. sometimes we understand we cannot get what we want - such as real sex with the right person - and thus we look for some alternatives, some cyber, some phone, and even just exchange pics, etc.

no shame to do that - as long as we do not cheat. well you may say bluffing or exaggerating is cheating - it really depends.

anyway, i am looking for the right lady to enjoy the moments between us, maybe a hot phone chat now, or maybe more when we click.

• hi everybody it has been long time - if anyone is still out there.

i wrote stories years ago, did make some friends and connections here, and lost them. i manage my expectation not to ask for much but probably start from some hot chat and see if we can have anything further. no string and no big deal if things do not work out. relax, ladies.

anyone wanna have a hot ps to start with?

• thanks for adding me and even you are actually not for hot chat, it's okay and i respect your freedom to select.

of course i do think there are some ladies who are open minded for a hot and wild ps but i just tell myself to be patient and see my luck ;-)

• any lady is open minded enough to share your sexual fantasy and even the wildest dreams in your deepest soul? this must be very interesting as everyone may have their own dark side that may not share with others who you are familiar but to a stranger perhaps it's the perfect scenario you would open your heart.

am i right?

• guess this thread is obsolete for many of you. telling stories is no longer attractive to audience or the way i told stories is not up-to-date.

anyway, still believe sharing is the best way to communicate, for anything to start with.

• friday night, lonely night.

wanna have the right lady to chit chat, funny and dirty. or share your experience and see the true you. pillow with me.

• basic basic - horny in a hot and humid evening. any lady free for a hot chat, maybe?

• hi p, how hot chat do you want?