Can I look for someone who can touch my heart, plz?

• And give me a chance to touch his heart if possible...

• Hi Uknowme,
    <br>
    <br>What a touching gal you are! :-)

• I'm not.
    <br>
    <br>Maybe somehow I lose the courage of finding a whatever person who just needa chat with me. :(

• hi uknowme
    <br>of course u can look for him, but whether u can find him eventually depends on fate maybe :-)

• The more effort we put, it doesn't imply that the better the outcome of a relationship it can be.
    <br>
    <br>I should be a selfish person. If not, I wouldn't mind and care that much in my heart.
    <br>
    <br>Simple minded people get the advantage of enjoying simple happiness.
    <br>
    <br>Then such a complex woman like me should start learning how to leave it.

• Uknowme replied at 2015-03-30 11:27 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>I'm not.
    <br>
    <br>Maybe somehow I lose the courage of finding a whatever person who just needa chat with me. :(
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>Hi Uknowme,
    <br>
    <br>Cheers up, be confident and u will find a good one someday... So what drive you to chat here? Bored at night?

• By the way, if it is too difficult to look for a heart touching person, I would like to look for chatmates here...
    <br>
    <br>Anyone is welcome to chat with me for a while. I dun mind whether u r a guy or a lady, an angel or a devil, someone or no one...

• uknowme
    <br>i dont think u really r selfish, at least u wanna hv a chance to touch the other one as well~~

• do u wanna have a chat? If ok pls call 5240 1044
    <br>or vchat id- mid-30s

• KK, you dunno me. I'm just always too proud. :)
    <br>
    <br>Dear, I am here looking for my heart touching one though the chance is very very slim.
    <br>
    <br>If not, chatmates are welcome.

• Edmond, can do or willing to do =/= can do well.

• Uknowme replied at 2015-03-30 11:37 pm
    <br>By the way, if it is too difficult to look for a heart touching person, I would like to look for chatmates here...
    <br>
    <br>Anyone is welcome to chat with me for a while. I dun mind whether u r a guy or a lady, an angel or a devil, someone or no one...
    <br>Yes Uknowme, it always has many ppl online here to chat with someone else for 10,000 reasons. bored, sleepless....
    <br>
    <br>Sometimes it is even better to chat here as there are no pressures when talking to someone u don't even know haha. Nice to meet u there Uknowme

<br>By the way, if it is too difficult to look for a heart touching person, I would like to look for chatmates here...
    <br>
    <br>Yes Uknowme, it always has many ppl online here to chat with someone else for 10,000 reasons. bored, sleepless....
    <br>
    <br>Sometimes it is even better to chat here as there are no pressures when talking to someone u don't even know haha. Nice to meet u there Uknowme

<br>
    <br>

<br>
    <br>

• Thanks, mid-30s. Better not call you so I wouldn't scare you. :p
    <br>
    <br>KK, yes. You will start knowing me but actually you dunno me in real. :p

• Uknowme replied at 2015-03-30 11:43 pm
    <br>Edmond, can do or willing to do =/= can do well.
    <br>that's what i m trying to say, or at least part of it :-)

• Edmond, you dunno me. I am such a horrible woman with a balance even a calculator in my heart. Too sad to admit this but it is just true.

• uknowme
    <br>u r just being too candid, this may scare ppl away..

• uknowme
    <br>
    <br>care for phone chat before sleep?

• I just saw the words 真心的人 from the other thread.
    <br>
    <br>真心,實際上係唔值錢(既唔可以典當,又有機會隨時間貶值),
    <br>但大概都值得被珍惜吧?

• 咁唔係每樣野都要由錢去衡量的!

• But you are here with me ar, Edmond.
    <br>
    <br>Did I scare you away, dear? :)

• Thanks, man. No phone chat with strangers so I wouldn't scare anyone away. Haha.

• no, just some casual chat b4 going to sleep, why should i be scared?

• 我知吖,Edmond.
    <br>

• uknowme
    <br>咁夜你重唔去訓?

• It's pretty late at nite.
    <br>
    <br>Better sleep earlier, all.
    <br>
    <br>Tomorrow would be a better day or the best Tuesday with our dearest sunshine in our lives. :)
    <br>
    <br>Good nite la.

• Uknowme,
    <br>
    <br>it s true that happiness is from your heart no matter complicate or simple u r . if u pick up "simple" mind, u dun need calculator in your heart. it means u r happy n smiling face always. however, who is not greedy ? if u get dearest friends, u will sought for further a touching heart one.
    <br>
    <br>to get touching heart friend here, u may need a computer but not a simple calculator. it s also to explain why u start a chatting here at the beginning. start a thread, write a post, look for a chat mate and so on...... your computer starts working.
    <br>
    <br>lucky u r or not , let s see.
    <br>
    <br>

• it's slways easy to be touched emotionally. my question is always 'what's next then' ? i think we are living not to be touched always but to live and alive. right?
    <br>
    <br>went to watch movie with a young boy last nite, i was totally touched and teared ! coz the movie is damn touching. i wanna cry for more than 10 times.
    <br>
    <br>and i highly recommand u to go watch it . "little big master" i think it would bring back a little touches in a plain no ripple life.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• hi morning

• Hi, Uknowme, How are you today? You got your right one?
    <br>

• Iknowu, 其實我明白簡單既生活同快樂係可以自己選擇,但係一個人既思想同性格到左一把年紀,某程度已經成形,可以fine tune,難似改變。
    <br>
    <br>當思維模式被trained up去面對唔同既問題,我地大概難以保有單純既思考同簡單既快樂。
    <br>
    <br>我並唔係食飽飯冇事做,杞人憂天吖。
    <br>
    <br>只係作為一個人,年紀越大,越想自己可以變得更加好。

• HI :)
    <br>hows everyone doing today?

• Hi Uknowme,
    <br>
    <br>Can we chat in wechat?
    <br>
    <br>

• 多謝你介紹呢套電影,meow。
    <br>
    <br>修甲小姐都極力推

• 多謝你介紹呢套電影,meow。 
    <br>
    <br>修甲小姐都極力推薦我去睇吖。
    <br>
    <br>生活好大部分既決定都係理智既。我地大都權衡輕重,然後作出決定,感動人既傻事對於活左一把年紀既我只係一時感覺。放心吖。

• Hi, illusion71.
    <br>
    <br>Hi, Forrest. 好明顯搵唔倒啦。哈哈。
    <br>
    <br>Hi, Billy_Bo. 今日唔錯,聽日應該會更加好。你呢?
    <br>
    <br>gl, thx but no we chat. 我太direct,我怕會唐突你。何況我係冇we chat架。:p

• 今日好忙,聽日應該會更加忙 LOL

• <br>本港「剩女」破百萬 沙田區稱冠佔一成
    <br>
    <br>【on.cc 東網專訊】本港男女比率持續失衡,令「剩女」(即未婚女性)人數高逾百萬;根據統計處最新資料顯示,去年全港有100.59萬名「剩女」,較96.86萬名「剩男」,多出37,300人,其中「剩女」比例最高的地區是中西區,有39,700人,佔該區女性總人口32.5%,其次是灣仔,有23,900人,佔該區女性人口31.3%;但若以「剩女」實際人數最多的地區計算,則以沙田區稱冠,有高達92,300人。
    <br>
    <br>至於「剩男」方面,比率最高的地區是黃大仙,有66,100人,佔該區男性總人口37.9%,其次是北區,有44,600人,佔該區男性人口35.7%,而剩男實際人數最多則是觀塘,有88,800人。
    <br>

• I directly quote from Jason Mraz's sharing from his concert last week.
    <br>
    <br>"Say thank you to your bad experience." It helps you grow in another sense.
    <br>
    <br>Once you look back to it sometime later, it barely hurts, just an event from your fruitful life, isn't it?

• That means for ur company, u r an important manpower, Billy_Bo.
    <br>
    <br>Thank you, Sam. I need some time to cure the pain in my heart. :(
    <br>
    <br>It takes some time to collect those broken pieces and puzzle them together.
    <br>
    <br>I dun like this me and wish I can be cheerful truely from my heart again soon.
    <br>
    <br>I needa add oil myself ar.
    <br>
    <br>It's just that late now and hard for me to sleep well.
    <br>
    <br>You sleep tight. Dun stay late. Today is a cloudy Wednesday?

• well, i think no one is important except my boss
    <br>cos everyone is replace-able :(
    <br>and, on the other hand,
    <br>its lucky that 世界上, 無話邊個無左邊個唔得, right??
    <br>XD
    <br>sweet dream :)

• Good morning Uknowme.... Well, Take it easy.
    <br>
    <br>

• Billy_Bo, 係吖。呢個世界係冇話冇左邊個唔得。
    <br>
    <br>知就好,咁即使有一日失去左,都可以坦然面對。
    <br>
    <br>但成日咁諗,自己會唔開心,諗咁多係冇鬼用架。哈哈。
    <br>
    <br>呢個moment愛自己,愛生活,享受工作,珍惜身邊既人,已經足夠。
    <br>
    <br>其實做人不外乎開心同健康。
    <br>
    <br>我越老發現越諗得多,越唔開心。

• I m learning now, Forrest.

• uknowme
    <br>
    <br>you here? mind to talk?

• 都係既
    <br>咁~~~ 唔好諗咁多啦~~~
    <br>笑多D囉
    <br>笑下笑下又一日 XD

• Hi, zz7. Chatting here is ok. :)
    <br>
    <br>You are looking for someone to accompany you ma. Aren't you?
    <br>
    <br>Billy_Bo, 其實我地好耐之前傾過計。
    <br>
    <br>哈哈,聽你既語氣呢,你冇乜點變 which is a good thing in life. :)